December 18, 2014 | 1671 users online

Powder - L'Oreal - Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by UrbanObsession

This is the only mineral foundation I've found that provides medium-full coverage. Previously, I used Bareminerals, which is good stuff because it won't break out skin, but the coverage is not enough for me. I bought this and will never go back! Keep in mind that this product has more filler than Bareminerals, so I wouldn't recommend sleeping in it or keeping it on too long, it may irritate skin. The shade that works for me is Nude beige, a warm light/medium shade. I apply liquid concealer first and then apply this in circular, buffing strokes all over my face. If I have a blemish or redness then I also apply this with a concealer brush on the spot. The coverage is so beautiful and perfect! It puts other mineral makeup to shame because it covers everything(acne scars and all)! I'm thrilled with it, just be aware that it can be difficult to remove completely, which is reason why I took off a lippy. You have to own a very thorough cleanser to take this off and I think that says something about how long it lasts! I get complimented on my face and the airbrushed look thanks to this. I've repurchased this product for 3 years now!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by sparksflylove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this stuff. Got it for about $11 a year ago at Target, and I still havent used even half of it after wearing a liberal amount every day! the brush is actually pretty good and I gave it a 2 for packaging quality because the powder wouldnt come out of the can and i had to manually cut holes in it. This powder gives a very natural finish and seems to brighten up the face (I've had multiple friends try and buy it as well). Definitely a HG product for me. Try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 9:06:00 PM More reviews by geraldin13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this powder so much im use my Loreal true match foundation and in my acne scars areas i use this powder and cover everything without using a lot of powder. Look absolutley flawless

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by _starry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this foundation. It has very very good coverage. I have acne scars and this covers them up nicely. I have the shade Buff Beige and it is yellowed toned which I really appreciate. The finish isn't too matte or powdery. The lasting power is also pretty good.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by ErinNavarro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this because someone recommended it..and I used to always use BareMinerals so I was hesitant, but I was out of my BareMineral Powder so I gave this a shot. And I really really liked it! It came on smoothly, and gamme a healthy glow and it had good coverage for me, since I have acne prone skin. Totally recommend it if your looking for good coverage, light feel, long lasting, and good price ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2012 1:35:00 AM More reviews by mlt11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this a while back but sadly it was in a shade too light for me, so my sister ended up using the last of it and fell in love with too. Despite not being able to use it, I have to say that during the times I used it, it is a really good mineral foundation. The coverage on it is really good and didn't seem to accentuate any dry parts of my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2012 10:29:00 AM More reviews by nightinggale07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is, hands down, my favorite drugstore foundation. I have combination skin that gets oily in the summer. This foundation covers everything (blemishes, etc) perfectly and looks very natural after I buff it on (I even use the brush that is attached to it sometimes). The variety in color is wide and I am able to find a perfect match for summer and winter.

The price (around $12 at Walgreens) is great- especially for all the product there is. The packaging is just ok. I would like it better without the brush and wish that the opening (where you put your brush to gather product) was a bit more wide because you can't fit bigger brushes in it.

I did find that I had to blot midday but I didn't find this to be a problem because I have to blot several times with other foundations.

The formula is light and even if I layer it for more coverage, it doesn't feel or look cakey.

I have gone through 5 or 6 containers of this foundation and will continue to purchase it as it is a necessity for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by FrozenLips

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I tried this foundation last year I want to say. This was, if I can remember correctly, shimmery, it didn't last long at all, and it seemed to make me more oiler. Go figure a powder foundation that makes you more shiny! I definitely did not like this foundation, it had no lasting power. The coverage I believe was sheer, which is not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by razzling

This is my first try at mineral foundation and I'm pleasntly supprised. My skin is very dry so I wanted to try something a little gentler on my skin and have always wanted to try out a mineral foundation but didnt want to shell out the almost 30 dollars that one pot of bare minerals costs. So I gave this a shot and I'm sold on minerals now. It went on evenly, had great coverage, and was long lasting, as it stayed on the whole day at school without me having to touch it up. The only reason I didn't give it five lippies is that I'm not a fan of the packaging because it is a little hard to get out of the container, and it is the only mineral foundation I've ever tried so I really don't know the quality compared to other mineral foundations.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2012 3:02:00 PM More reviews by jstehr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I like this makeup, but of course everything has it's pros and cons.
PROS:
-buildable coverage, you can go "barely there" or build it right up to hide every little imperfection
-good coverage, it actually hides dark circles and acne scars
-breathable, doesn't clog my pores or cause breakouts
CONS:
-the brush is annoying, but that's pretty minor - just use a separate kabuki brush and you're set.
-the powder can escape very easily out of the sifter, so it's best to keep this product stored upright.
I will buy this again.