November 27, 2014 | 1416 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this is a light coverage bronzer and I like how it doesn't have any shimmer in it. It's definitely a more natural sun kissed look, where you're not really going to notice that there is bronzer on your face, which is what I like. If you're looking for something more pigmented that you'll see as soon as you apply it to your face, this probably not the bronzer for you. But it's really affordable, so it might be worth giving a try anyway!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by aferrar1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have never tried bronzer before, but the estee lauder rep suggested I try it to distract from redness on my face. Well…I wasn’t interested in their expensive version, so I turned to MUA and saw that this one was recommended.

First, I got it for 50% off at Walgreens. This is great so I won’t be remorseful if I change my mind later and stop using it.

I am very fair – and I got the “lightest” bronzer they have, Sun Light 021 (there were 3 colors). I just swirled my blush brush through it a couple times, applied it like blush (cheeks, nose, chin, forehead) and it looks great! It really is not too dark at all – I was a little worried it would be really noticeable, but so far it’s not. I’m sure you can achieve darker just by applying more. I like the option of keeping it light though.

I also like that it’s not shimmery. That was another turn off on the estee lauder one – my face was so sparkly.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by danielaortiz19

This doesn't even show in my skin and it the darkest color and Im not thar dark! The packaging broke and its awful!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by bananasplitlady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I heard great reviews about this product so I wanted to try it out. I've only had it for a short while but so far I really like it. My two biggest complaints about bronzers are that they are too shimmery and/or too dark. This one is the perfect shade to give me that sun kissed look and doesn't look obviously fake, and it doesn't make me all shimmery which also looks fake. My only complaint is that I have difficulty picking up the powder on my brush and really have to swirl it to get anything. But for the price, I can't complain too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2012 2:14:00 PM More reviews by hosullivan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

HG bronzer!

Which could just be that it's the first one I've ever bought, but I don't even have a desire to TRY OUT others. It was fairly cheap, nice and matte and pigmented but buildable. Lasts all day, stays put, blends out easily, I mean seriously. Sun Light is the perfect color for my fairish skin that turns medium in the summer - I like to wear it as a blush or even on my eyes for a little tawny goodness. Comes with a really good amount of product - I've probably been wearing it on my cheeks every other day or so for the last six months and I've just barely started eroding the design in the powder. LOVE love love this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2012 10:40:00 AM More reviews by bernsie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Here we go again, an amazing Rimmel product for not much money. I love this particular color #021 as I find it not too dark nor too light. It says it's a mineralized powder, but it has no sheen whatsoever as every mineral base anything seems to have some sort of glow to it. This, for me, is a MAT POWDER. I tend to use it as a cheek contour just under where my blush stops (moving toward the jawline.) I use a very narrow brush which is on the firmer side w/short hairs. It's shape is linear. Normally I wouldn't even think of contouring in daylight, but there is something about the color and payoff/texture on the skin which actually allows it (contouring) to be done and makes the finished makeup look better because of it. This is an EXCELLENT powder in every meaning of the word. I LOVE it!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2012 12:01:00 PM More reviews by cait1038

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This product has always been my "go-to" bronzer. I have fair skin & it is very difficult to find a bronzer that doesn't make me look orange. This product is light enough to give you a hint of color that doesn't look fake. The only con's about this bronzer is that it leaves a mess of loose "bronze" powder when you tap your brush & that it doesn't last that long. But, for the price-I think it's a great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by winniedahpooh

This is my favorite bronzer. The packaging sucks.
The bronzer has the tiniest amount of shimmer you can also see in sunlight, and it gives a great glow for light skin tones. If your tanner I recommend a different color.
The packaging is very flimsy. If I travel with it, I put a rubber band around it to keep it secure.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

This is a nice, affordable (drugstore priced plus more product than most such products), matte bronzer. I am very fair olive and while I love the texture, its satiny smooth, and thrilled to find such a low cost matte bronzer but its a bit too peachy on me. I prefer bronzers that have a red underbase that more closely resembles how a natural tan would look on me. That said, the rarity of red based bronzers on the market lead me to believe most women prefer more peach toned bronzers. I think most women will then like this product. I still enjoy it, more so as a crease color for eye shadow, or as a blush. I wish the color suied me better as a bronzer because the price, amount and texture are all great. I would compare this in color to Stila Sun, more so to NYC Sunny, with a more luminescent finish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by reallyrita

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

You know what? This stuff is terrific. However, the compact is cheap and flimsy. I am not carting this one around with me. It stays in my at home kit. I am pretty fair with yellow/olive undertones and I do not get any orange with this. I think a more pink or cool toned skin tone would throw orange with this color. I apply with a very light hand and I have a nice sun glow without the sun damage. I use a big powder brush and just sweep on a light dusting across my nose ,checks, forehead and a bit on my chin. It seems to last for quite a few hours. I have not used this in the summer months so I don't know how long it will last then. I live in a dry climate so I don't have to deal with the dreaded humidity but I do get a bit oiler in the summer. Remains to be seen, but I am enjoying it for now. The pan is huge and the price is low! Best part? This is matt!