Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

NATURAL BRONZER (SHADES 021, 022) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, POLYBUTYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ACRYLATES COPO- LYMER, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHY- LENE/VA COPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ALOE METHYLPROPIONAL, BEN- ZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYL- PARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)]. NATURAL BRONZER (SHADE 027) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: MICA (CI 77019), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007)].

on 11/5/2012 6:16:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

way too light, even on my light skin

and fades way too fast, no matter how much I put on

=(

in love with arbonne bronzer but at $36, I'm trying to find something cheaper that is actually going to last, ughh

on 11/4/2012 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this bronzer as a cheap winter colour until next Summer when I plan to buy a more expensive one. It met all my expectations, and it is very blendable, pigmented, matte, and a very realistic colour for fair skin. Of course, the packaging is AWFUL. It is ugly, and the lid does not secure at all. It is also very thin, flimsy plastic.

on 10/26/2012 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is a pretty good bronzer for the price (about $4-5) I use this mostly on my neck and chest because my face is a bit darker than my neck/chest. But I do use this for contouring. This looks very subtle and natural on my medium skin because this is kind of a lighter shade, but that's good for everyday. Like most bronzers, this can turn orange if you overapply, especially if you have fair skin. This isn't super pigmented, which makes it hard to overdo, but still pigmented enough to only have to dip my brush in once for each cheek.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

At last a bronzer that is matte and doesn't go on orange. I have been looking for a nice bronzer that is affordable and is matte. I was contemplating on buying Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder, but I will stick with Rimmel for now :).

I chose this also because I wanted a subtle contouring bronzer.

I hated finding super shimmering bronzers because it doesn't suit my face because I sometimes have an oily face, and I don't want to look any more oily than I am.

Pros:
- It's a matte bronzer that has no shimmers
- Much more affordable than the other matte bronzer I have been looking at.
- You can build up colour easily without it looking orange and cakey.( this is dependent of your skins undertone)
- Blends nicely and naturally for a beautiful sun kissed look.

Cons:
The only think that bother me with this is the packaging is horrible. My screw top lid doesn't screw on tightly and comes off in my makeup bag. And it is made out of flimsy plastic that is not durable, and may break easily

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love this bronzer! I have longed for a matte bronzer that does not turn my skin orange - this one is perfect. Nicely pigmented, blends well, matte finish, it creates a beautiful natural glow. Excellent price at $7 CAD. Will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

As others have mentioned, this bronzer works extremely well for fair skin. It's matte, with no visible shimmer left on the face, and doesn't look orange or fake. It gives my face a very slight and natural tanned finish. It is quite sheer, but that's what I like about it - that it's hard to over-apply, and ends up looking extremely natural. This would probably be too light for anyone with medium-dark skin tones.

on 8/7/2012 7:36:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Perfect bronzer for fair skin. The best one I've purchased so far without breaking my budget. Other bronzers tend to make my face look dirty, but this one is just sheer enough that it adds a pretty glow. I'm very impressed with its wearability; it lasts all day.

I'm shocked to say I actually like this bronzer. I bought it b/c I had a coupon and it was cheap ($3). I thought "no way this will be good" b/c it looked so orange in the store. But its very natural looking and the tone is just right. I'm fairly white (NW20) and this is pretty perfect for me. So many bronzers I try look bad on me, usually too dark and too obvious (and it gets worse as the day goes on). I find its hard to over do this bronzer. Its a fine line between good and really bad when I use my Hoola or Chocolate Soleil. This is much more forgiving to those of us with an unintentional heavy hand.

on 8/6/2012 8:36:00 PM

I really like the color. I'm pale, but this doesn't look too fake on me. Most of the time, I just use it to contour my cheeks a bit since I have really big, fatty cheeks that people love to pinch. My face looks super round, so I like to brush a bit of this bronzer near my jawliner and under my cheekbones to give my face a more narrow shape.

It isn't too orange and it doesn't have glitter. It seems to last on my face all day. The only problem is that it breaks me out :(

on 8/6/2012 5:45:00 PM

Having bought several bronzers which were not exactly what I wanted (too much shimmer, color not right), I tried one more.
This one works well and I like it a lot. I use it for shading more than for a glow. It has nice color without shimmer.
It helps shade my very fair skin under my chin where the skin is pasty white, it sculpts cheeks, and hopefully distracts from the cheeks starting to sag. It's good tool to sweep the color (Sun Bronze) across the neck area just below my face which gets no sun.
Age aside, it brushes in nicely and blends well. Does not look obvious. The color is very nice and would work for any fair to medium skin to give a natural sun kissed look.
Can't beat the price either.

Popular Bronzers