April 20, 2014 | 1739 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer- 21 Sun Light

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by reallyrita

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

You know what? This stuff is terrific. However, the compact is cheap and flimsy. I am not carting this one around with me. It stays in my at home kit. I am pretty fair with yellow/olive undertones and I do not get any orange with this. I think a more pink or cool toned skin tone would throw orange with this color. I apply with a very light hand and I have a nice sun glow without the sun damage. I use a big powder brush and just sweep on a light dusting across my nose ,checks, forehead and a bit on my chin. It seems to last for quite a few hours. I have not used this in the summer months so I don't know how long it will last then. I live in a dry climate so I don't have to deal with the dreaded humidity but I do get a bit oiler in the summer. Remains to be seen, but I am enjoying it for now. The pan is huge and the price is low! Best part? This is matt!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2012 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Bingus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like many others use this as my HG bronzer. I often find it on a BOGO50% sale. I noticed a lot of reviewers had a fair skin tone, I am fairly tan and I love the color. I would say it is light/maybe medium coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2012 1:42:00 AM More reviews by antynette

I like this bronzer, I've used it for many years and I'm only going to stop buying it to try other things and see what's out there. I love the way it made me look more effortlessly flawless. It wasn't too orange or dark that it was too noticeable, but it gave me a healthy glow. It also helps take attention away from my old scars and provided good coverage. I'm hitting pan and I'll repurchase if I compare and find nothing is better for it's great price.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2012 6:06:00 AM More reviews by SAA2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer!
it's great if you're 'fair-medium'

good stuff! would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by AmyK2005

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really love this. I have had it for probably 8-9 months and with daily use, it doesn't look like it's gone down at all. It goes on evenly (I usually use a kabuki type brush) and does not look muddy. I think it does have a very slight bit of shimmer to it--when I swatch it on my hand there are tiny flecks, but they do not show up on my face. I can use this during all seasons, too. There have been times when I was in a super rush and I have used it in my eyelid creases for some definition and it works very well for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 1:26:00 AM More reviews by lbaker625

I LOVE this bronzer! I am very fair but it doesn't go on thick and make me look oddly dark in certain areas. I love that it doesn't have the glittery/shimmery specks in it. It is the cheapest bronzer I have ever bought as well. I have had current one for nearly 4 months, and I have barely made a dent in it with daily use. I have moderate acne, and I don't think this product has made my skin worse. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! My sister and mother (who both have much darker complexions than me) use it now too and are able to add more for a darker look.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2012 6:09:00 AM More reviews by MajorasMask

This is a pigmented bronzer that is matte yet will not make you look dirty! Only one lippie off because of crappy packaging but the product itself is lovely. Even though I'm super pale, it doesn't matter too much if I use Rimmel's "sunlight" because this adds so much dimension to my extremely pale/blank face! A great bronzer from the drugstore! And just to note, I actually favor this bronzer versus the famous ELF blusher bronzer duo!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by sheilsthedeal

Amazing quality for such a good price. It looks natural on my very pale skin, and the product lasts FOREVER! I apply quite liberally daily, and I not had to repurchase in well over 6 months!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 8:42:00 AM More reviews by erbear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my must-have products! I'm very fair and this is the ONLY bronzer I've ever tried that doesn't make me look like I belonged in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. It's very natural! I wear it all year long.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by agentashx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I saw all the good reviews on this product and I loved the price ... but I have to say it turned my fair skin slightly orange...I am definitely going back to my clinique bronzer but at least I didn't spend a lot on it.