April 16, 2014 | 1938 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - tweezers

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by kellirae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using these tweezers for years. They are my Holy Grail and I cant even use other brands of tweezers anymore. Nothing stands up to these. They are on the pricey side, but worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by gracymacy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG tweezers! i've had many drug store tweezers, but none compare to tweezerman. they're definitely worth the price. i've had mine for 2 years and they are still sharp and precise. i use them everyday and they will grab even the shortest hairs. I RECOMMEND THIS! (i have the cute Betsy Johnson tweezers with pink roses on them btw)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by hazeybaby90

I have had these tweezers for 2 years now and they are still as good as when I got them. Slightly more expensive than your average tweezer but definitely worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 11:23:00 AM More reviews by astrogoob

Yep, I'd buy this product again. Luckily I won't have to since they seem to last forever. I've got the pink glitter two-set, and I'm more than pleased. They always grip, and never break, the hair. Slanted tip and pointed tip versions are both great, although the pointed tip version is a bit more difficult to use. Still, they're great for those individual brow-hairs that need a precision job. Love my tweezers, never going back to cheap drugstore manglers ever again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2012 9:20:00 AM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got a hot pink color, slanted tip. Expensive but well worth it. Comes with a plastic tube for storage. Easily the best tweezers I have ever had. PERFECT.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2012 9:01:00 AM More reviews by lemonx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I got the betsey johnson one with a lot of roses on it, it's beautiful! Anyway it came inside a box and another separate plastic box for the tweezers. This product functions amazingly my hair are grasped and pulled out effortlessly.

It was a little pricey ($25) but I have seen more expensive tweezers, and I got a 40% employee discount. The tweezers have a lifetime sharpening guarantee so I think I got my money's worth.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by ktu64

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These are the BEST tweezers! I contemplated buying them for a while, buying different drugstore tweezers which would have added up to the price of one of these... SO WORTH the investment. You definitely can't go wrong with these!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 3:01:00 PM More reviews by LuHu82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I agree with all the rave reviews.

Sharp, accurate, brilliant. The free sharpening is fab too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by magentaray

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best tweezer in my experience. Grasps the tiniest hairs. I tried even more expensive ones and ended up coming back to this. Love the regular sized the best, got smaller size thinking it would work as well and would save me money, but it wasn't as good, maybe because it was more awkward to use. I've been using same one for years and it's still working great, doesn't need any sharpening.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by 8ubble6umpink

I am more of a scissor-like tweezers since I started tweezing back when I was a teen (15 years ago). I decided to try this type of tweezers and I went for tweezerman. I got the small size ones. It was very difficult for me to use at the beginning because I wasn't used to them but now I am pretty good at it and I love them. They are sharp and do a good job. A must in beauty tools, definitely.