July 28, 2014 | 1313 users online

Concealers - Everyday Minerals - Sunlight Color Corrector

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2008 3:41:00 PM More reviews by robynethridge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a good color match for my skin and I thought it would work well to cover scars and redness in my skin, but the intensive fair concealer still works better for me. I might end up using this with intensive fair because now since it is summer the intensive fair is slightly too fair.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2008 4:39:00 PM More reviews by chuugle

It does an okay job at concealing dark undereye circles. But sometimes it can look a bit crepey if your eye isn't moisturized enough. I still haven't gotten the hang of using this product well yet. But I think I prefer using liquid concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2008 10:01:00 AM More reviews by withoutblinking

This is the only thing I've found that covers my slight dark circles without screaming "concealer!". Just as with the foundation, I think that this would be great for someone with a good skin texture who needs something to even out their tone. I'll keep using it until I find something that doesn't settle into every crease quite so much.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2008 9:53:00 PM More reviews by jfjinca

Sunlight was too yellow for my skin on it's own, but I combined it with the multi-tasking concealer and it was perfect! You don't need very much AT ALL...and it lasts all day, unless you rub it off.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2008 12:04:00 PM More reviews by redraven666

this concealor really works wonders for my eyes. It hides the flaw, and gave me a fresher look. I only have puffy eyes, and not dark undereyes. A definite must for asian skin

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2008 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Endit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I believe that this works, but getting it to that point is hard. It's really yellow and light, and it will look pretty unnatural by itself unless you have really fair skin. The finish makes my skin look dry and obvious, so I try not to use a lot of it, but then I don't get good coverage. I could try mixing it with foundation, but that would probably just make it look dry as well, so I don't know what to do. It also doesn't really blend well either, unless you have really good skills. I would definitely get a sample of this first.

If you're interested in another concealer for dark circles from Everyday Minerals, I would suggest peach. I haven't tried it myself, but from the swatch I've seen online, I think it would be a more universal color (I hope it has a different texture on my skin though).

Not getting a 1 because it is still super cheap and has minimal ingredients.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2008 10:46:00 PM More reviews by candrakirana

Yellow skin tone, Asian skin. NC25-30 MAC Studio Fix

It turns my purple reddish circle into grey, and it emphasizes my lines. My undereye skin appears worse whenever I apply this. It is unsightly.

Will not purchase the full size.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2008 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Joccy101

1.) I can never get it to cover the bottom line of the dark circles
2.) I can feel it on my skin
3.) Can look cakey

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2008 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Jolly_C

I have a love-hate relationship with the Sunlight concealer. I have bluish-purple undereye circles, and while it does minimize the circles if I use Sunlight + foundation, it settles into my fine lines--even if I buff and buff. For covering up blemishes, I find it does a so-so job. I have a lot of acne and acne scars from years of moderate hormonal acne, and Sunlight sometimes covers up the light to moderately pigmented blemishes perfectly, and sometimes it doesn't.

I use Sunlight dry since I find wetting it looks like I put white toothpaste underneath my foundation (buttered tan). What I do like about it is that it doesn't make me breakout, since I get pimples from even "non-comodogenemic" concealers that claim they won't clog your pores. I also like the fact that you can build many layers of it on without looking sallow. However, I find that if you've been sweating a lot, you will look sallow as the sweat makes Sunlight more visible.

I'm not sure if I would repurchase once my large container runs out. It makes a nice highlighter for your brow bone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2008 2:30:00 AM More reviews by nnana

The first time I unscrewed the jar cover, I already had doubts about this product, seeing how "yellow" the powder looked. But surprise, it concealed my undereyes very well. THUMBS UP! The best thing is, as you only need a small amount each time, one sample jar can last you a looooong time.

EDIT: Okay, so I've been using it for a while now, and I realise that it is slightly too drying for my already dry undereye area. Sometimes it gets so bad, it settles into my skin, making it appear so shrivelled up! So what I do to combat this problem? I mix it with my undereye cream and use it like a liquid undereye concealor. And now its PERFECT! :) No more dryness ever!