October 24, 2014 | 1744 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sonia Kashuk - Remove

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by mareeyah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think I may just have found my replacement for my HG Clinique Take The Day Off. I swear by that product and I still do, but to find something cheaper (almost half the price at $10) and works almost just as well, why not switch right? I read plenty of reviews and wanted to see for myself. I found 1, yes, only 1 bottle at a random Target after many people complained that this is hard to find. Of course I had to buy it and I must say, it's pretty damn effective. It took EVERYTHING off. I usually never wear mascara, but I felt like getting dolled up for dinner my one night off for the week, and I wore a waterproof formula. It took almost all of it off effortlessly. I was impressed. No greasy residue, no drying, no stinging, my skin felt soft. I'm in love. Cheaper and just as effective. THUMBS UP!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by chris_e

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've tried the very popular Lancome Bi-Facil. It was expensive, kind-of worked, but left me with cloudy vision. The Sonia Kushak Remove is affordable and easy to pick up since it's at Target. I use on waterproof and non-waterproof mascara, and think it works just as well as Bi Facil. The difference is it's only $10 and I can actually see clearly after using it. I love it and can't recommend it enough. (One comment about the packaging....I've purchased this remover 5 or 6 times, and ONE of those times, the lid wouldn't completely seal or seal correctly when I screwed it on and the bottle consistently leaked. It was awful to travel with. So before you toss your old bottle and cap, check to make sure your new bottle doesn't leak. That way if there's leakage, you can just transfer to the old bottle).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by misslu990

Best eye make up remover I have tried. I've tried HE emr and drugstore brands and this one is by far the best. Takes off all my eye make up. Even waterproof mascara and liquid eye liner or gel liner. Doesn't tug at my sensitive eyes and doesnt burn my eyes or irritate them whatsoever. This is worth a try!! Don't waste your money on the more expensive brands when you can get just as good if not better results with this one. The trick is to get a cotton round and once you have the product on it, press gently on your eye lid for about ten seconds, then wipe away. Love love love. I have back ups of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 11:36:00 AM More reviews by KimTheMom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am in LOVE with this product!!! In fact i'm going out later today to purchase another bottle. This does not sting your eyes and removes every bit of eye makeup and then some. I use a round cotton pad wipe my eyes and then just rinse my face off with some water and there is NO trace of my eye makeup at all. You really don't need alot of the product either. The only thing is the paranoia you experience when the bottle is open, because if that bad boy spills you can't get it back. Other than that I'm so happy i decided to buy this. I actually bought it because of the MUA reviews. So thanks ladies for never steering me wrong. I owe it to you guys for not looking like a racoon ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by viviansweethart

Love this product!!! I thought the neutrogena makeup remover was good, but it is nothing compared to sonia's. I just have to shake the bottle and apply some to a cotton pad and then it quickly and effectively removes my makeup. It costs about $10 at Target and is definitely worth it. The only con about it is the bottle is pretty tall and sometimes I get paranoid i might spill the whole bottle. Overall, I definitely recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 4:03:00 PM More reviews by hiy0hiy0

I use this Eye Makeup Remover for my waterproof mascara and it does a wonderful job taking everything off. Apply a liberal amount onto a cotton pad/ball and gently wipe off. To avoid leaving a film of grease in the eye, try not to soak too much product onto the cotton pad as the excess may easily get into the eyes. I finish off washing my face with a cleanser. Remove by Sonia Kashuk is comparable to Lancome's eye makeup remover and cost less. I will continue to buy this product as it's effective and affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 8:20:00 AM More reviews by redsmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this product!! I've tried a few others, including Neutrogena oil-free and keep coming back to this one! I went to my local Target to get some yesterday and didn't see it there..I am praying they didn't discontinue this stuff, it's awesome!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 10:36:00 PM More reviews by easterdawn

Love this! Hands down my favorite non-oily waterproof makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by spoiltvictorianchild

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just tried this stuff. I'm seriously impressed. I put a little bit on a cotton pad and in one sweep almost all of my eye makeup came off (mascara and gel eyeliner included). There was only a little bit left near my eyelids but another sweep and it was all gone. I used Olay Mascara + Make Up Remover prior to this, which took a lot more work to get everything off, plus it left my face feeling really oily. I'll be making a permanent switch now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by underage

Like many others, I purchased this to replace my Lancome Bi-Facil (which is amazing but $26 is way too much). It does exactly the same thing for $9.99. I have to use a little more effort sometimes but I don't mind for the price difference. I'll continue to buy this!