Almay Moisturizing eye makeup remover liquid

2.3

Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben

Oh my goodness, this stuff was terrible. Whey they say "moisturizing," they really mean making your lids greasy as hell. My lids felt super uncomfortable and oily all night long. Definitely will not be repurchasing. The oil-free version of this is much, much better!

on 5/4/2009 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i bought this to remove the waterproof mascara on my lids. it leaves my lids sticky after removing mascara with qtips. there is no pump, which sucks because in order to get product, you have to either pour it on the lid. i bought a smaller container to use this product.

will use until i find a better one.

on 3/27/2009 4:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I picked this up at Walmart thinking it's Almay, it should be decent. Well, let's just say I'm sorry I didn't read the reviews on MUA prior to making my purchase. This should win the medal for the worst eye makeup remover in the world. My makeup barely budges when I use this. My mascara cakes and smears and barely comes off. It is oily and just terrible overall. Just like the other reviewer, I threw out the bottle after just one use, it was pratically full. If they were giving this product away for free, I'd laugh in their face. Don't buy this !!

on 3/20/2009 12:18:00 AM

This is the worst eye makeup remover I have ever tried to this day. usually i do not waste anything if I don't like it, I stick it out or give it away or swap. but this was so terrible I threw it out full. I used it to remove my eye makeup (used a cotton ball) and it left my eye area so oily and disgusting. I had to keep wiping to get the gross oily residue off. I also broke out on my eyelid area with 2-3 zits the next day! It was terrible, because I never break out there. Please stay away from this product if you can.

on 2/27/2009 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I thought that this product does what it says. It moisturizes, i agree it is oily but it removes my mascara and eyeliner really well without any irritation to my extreme sensitive eyes. I think this product works better for me compared to Neutrogena eye makeup remover. Maybe because the last time i used Neutrogena i developed a stye.

on 2/16/2009 3:22:00 PM

My eyes did feel more moisturized after using this and it did take off all my mascara with ease. However, it smears my eye makeup a LOT. Its just too much work to get all the makeup off. I won't buy this again. I want an eye makeup remover that works better than this.

on 1/26/2009 3:27:00 PM

I hate this eye makeup remover liquid. Its awful. It leaves my eyelids super oily, I woke up with very puffy eyes the next day. However, my under eye and eyelids did feel softer. Aside that, does it remove the makeup? Hardly!! The oil just smears it around and did not take off my mascara. When I washed my eyes the mascara still leaked from my lashes and barely took it off! The other almay liquid one in purple bottle is better.

on 1/23/2009 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This stuff really smears the makeup, stings if it gets in your eyes, and leaves behind a super oily residue that's hard to wash off. I won't be buying this again.

on 1/2/2009 12:06:00 AM

I bought this at Wal-Mart for $5.58. Comes in a nice plastic bottle- 4 fl oz.. That will last me quite a while.
I remove my eye makeup with a cotton ball. At first this product seemed way too oily but it actually sinks into your skin fairly quickly, provides it with a nice sheen and gives it the moisture you expect. Nice product and does the job well. Its well worth the $6.

on 12/16/2008 6:11:00 AM

Gets in eyes making everything blurry, stings, SUPER greasy, doesn't remove eye makeup. Wow. No wonder is was buy one, get TWO free! This stuff sucks, and though I feel bad just tossing it, I can't think of anyone I dislike enough to give it to- lol! Stick with the Lancome or El Makeup remover...