July 25, 2014 | 1760 users online

Pressed Powders - Revlon - Colorstay Pressed Powder with SoftFlex

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by rachellebaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this powder :) The formula is so smooth, and the so is the puff that comes with it. I use it to set my foundation, or I just wear it alone. Even when I wear it alone, it comes out so smooth looking. It's amazing.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2010 12:58:00 AM More reviews by lyazzat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am a big fan of Revlon Colorstay foundation. I thought that this powder together with foundation would provide a perfect coverage. But... I was wrong! After some hours of wearing it, this powder became orangy on me and it does not last all day. I don't like, it gives my face a dirty look. It looks like "I slept with my foundation all night and got up it the morning with this face". I am dissapponted! Also, packaging quality is so bad. I think that it will easily break down if you are not very careful with it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2010 10:12:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this powder. When Im lazy and dont want to wear my Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation, I use this as my all over powder. With a facial spray, this looks incredibly flawless on my skin. It takes the redness away and evens out my skintone, the coverage is impeccable. I do notice that the color MEDIUM is a slightly bit light for me so I have to tone it down w/ bronzer, but nonetheless one of the best powders I have ever used. I wished they made a medium deep. I wear Natural Tan in Colorstay and Im about NC40. I got this on sale for $5.09 :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2010 11:19:00 PM More reviews by megathon

This is one of the things that I've bought that I hate (for my skin) the most. I love the packaging, I was able to find the perfect color for my skintone, and it initially creates a very natural-looking finish when applied. Unfortunately, it feels masklike and super drying on my skin (despite that I have very oily skin), and somehow manages to exacerbate my oil problem at the same time. Even when I put it over liquid or mineral foundation, it makes my skin even more oily than usual and ruins my entire face of make-up. In fact, I get so oily that everything that I'm wearing sort of clumps up and melts off, which is completely gross and also negates the "Colorstay" effect. This hasn't happened to me with anything else that I've used, ever, and I've tried it by itself, with different primers, different foundations, setting sprays, everything, and it's just bad. I am trying to figure out a way to make this work so that I can use it up and not be wasteful, but the thought of putting this anywhere near my face makes me cringe.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

This cakes, looks chalky, and won't look great no matter how applied. It's at about the top of the list when it comes to worst powders. I think the only GOOD thing about this powder is that it matched my skin color (I'm a very pale olive skinned gal).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2010 1:17:00 PM More reviews by applebomb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i've already hit pan on my second powder, so as you can tell i really like this! intially bought this as an oil-blotting powder for my t-zone but now i use it to set my liquid foundation as well. makes your skin feel silky and some how on my skin, has a bit of a pearly-effect (no shimmer or glitter or anything, just makes it look sooo smooth and clean and that finishing touch of natural glowiness)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 9:52:00 PM More reviews by dramagirl180

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best setting powder I have ever tried! I really love how it is very light and matches my skin tone! I have very pale, warm toned skin. This makes it almost impossible to find drugstore powders that don't look orange on me! This looks flawless and makes foundation last!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2010 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Jenalicious12

I LOVE THIS POWDER. I use it everyday to set my foundation and throught the day whenever I need to retouch. I use it in light/medium. I apply it with my sonia kashuk powder brush...and on the go I use a small kabuki brush to apply it. It has no smell, its light, not cakey (but if you apply to much it can turn cakey). IT SHOULD BE USED AS A SETTING POWDER AND RETOUCH POWDER ONLY because if you do try to use it as a coverage powder it will look cakey so be carefull...its just a matter of knowing how to use the product.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 3:33:00 PM More reviews by rbtastic

This product is one of my favorites! It pretty much never leaves my purse. I got it because I needed a pressed powder, but it has become something I'd repurchase without a doubt. It is very finely milled and always looks natural. It is a good color match as far as a drugstore goes. I have porcelain (very light, pink undertoned, glowy) skin and this is great because it makes my skin look natural but even better. I mainly use it to combat shine and reduce the appearance of pores. It's perfect for wearing with a little of concealer if you have clear skin, but still looks very good over foundation. I carry it with me to reapply due to the fact that it doesn't combat shine for the entire day. The packaging is simple, not terribly expensive looking or cute, but sort of reminds me of MAC studio line packaging. It is better than other drugstore powders because it is so finely milled.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2010 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Diva99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased this product as an alternative to my MAC Blot Powder (which keeps breaking apart, though is an excellent powder for controlling shine) Unfortunately, Revlon's Colorstay pressed powder does not last long in humidity or hot weather - it also seems to wear off in under two hours and the shine around my t-zone returns. I have tried many pressed powders and am disappointed with this one. I won't be repurchasing.