April 16, 2014 | 1616 users online

Eyeliner - GOSH - Velvet Touch Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Addicted2Makeup101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

THIS EYELINER IS AMAZING!!! I bought this at Shopper Drug Mart last night because I heard it got good reviews plus it was on sale. I tried it as soon as I got home and WOW I instantly loved it. I usually don't like pencils because most don't have a smooth glide on but this is the exact opposite. It went on so smoothly and felt so creamy. Even though I pretty much fail at applying eyeliner (i'm practising) this is my new fav. Only con is that you can't put it on your waterline.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2010 5:58:00 AM More reviews by jootje

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a lovely product. It is waterproof, creamy and it has good color payoff. It stays put all day without smudging. It can also be used for smokey eyes as it is blendable/smudgable with a brush. The packaging is pretty standard and the price is pretty standard for d/s make-up too. Great product. Would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Teex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

EDIT! -This product CAN NOT be used on the water line!- HG status removed. Will not repurchase.

!!!HG ALERT!!!
I have this eyeliner in several colours, they are all;

Creamy, amazing durability (lasts for ages, very water resistant, above average smudgeproof), price is amazing, and typical eyeliner packaging.

5/5 lipsticks, WELL DESERVED
Will repurchase, will recommend to others!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2010 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Trilliana

Nice smooth formular and waterproof to a point (not in danish ice cold rain on a bicycle).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2010 3:44:00 AM More reviews by aharb013

I bought this in black ink because I was told it had amazing staying power. Staying power to me is the most important thing in an eyeliner, esp. since I wear eyeliner everyday all along my lower lash liner (liquid on top lash line).

This was o.k. Better than most drug store eye liners which smear horribly within a short period of time. But not as good as Revlon ColorStay. There is some smearing after a few hours.

It would probably be great if you wanted to smudge it out though. I like to wear it intense however. So I will not repurchase this in black.

I might get a purple or a green to smudge out though.

But smudging is not what sold this product. This is marketed as "semi-permanent" so naturally I'd expect great things. It does not live up to these claims.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2010 6:42:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have 2 of these pencils - Pretty Petrol, an almost navy blue, and Golden Moss, which is exactly as it sounds - a burnished, golden dark green. These are excellent pencils and last all day without smudging. I'm a lame-o when it comes to sharpening pencils that need it (I do prefer "twist up") but solve this by popping them into the freezer for half an hour or so before sharpening. I do wish these were considered safe for the waterline - the site specifically says they are NOT safe to use on the waterline. I have used them on my waterline a few times but always worry when I do. But they are amazing pencils for an amazing price and I plan to get 2 or 3 more shades to try.

UPDATE: I've since added 3 more of these liners - in Metallic Brass, Truly Brown and Ink Black - to my "collection". Honestly, these are such good quality pencils - so much better than UD 24/7, which always smear on me and which cost much more - and the colour selection is awesome too. Metallic Brass has become my most used liner - it's a dark brown that is almost black and it has a metallic finish to it that is really nice. And the black liner is a true, rich, deep-dark black. And these pencils stay put with no smudging or smearing all day long.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2010 9:20:00 AM More reviews by Belle84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I've got two of these, Rising Sun - a gold and Silver Screen - a silver, and I simply love them.

I use them especially on the inner corner of the eyes and I've previously had the problem with the colour disappearing after a few hours. These stay on for ever and ever. They're also really creamy and easy to apply. To be recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2010 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Kcairns

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This was a recent purchase bought specifically to wear to a music festival where it was forecast to rain (I'm in Scotland - it rains here all year!) as I really wanted to avoid any nasty black marks on my face from mascara / eyeliner. It worked very well. Stayed on all day with minimal fading and no running at all. I bought the shade metallic brass and it didn't really seem to live up to it's name - it's not really metallic (it has a slight sheen) and the 'brass' was non existent - I think of brassy shades as tending toward warm, this is cool/neutral. The colour actually reminds me a lot of Clinique's Egyptian. Texture was good, yes its soft but its not mushy or too smudgy. I plan to buy a couple more in other shades, they're such a bargain and there's a good range of shades. I didn't have too many issues with removing it - I use a gentle face wash (Lavera) for removing my eye make up and this came off with no problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2010 7:38:00 PM More reviews by sokolum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have three colours of this eyeliner and I find it fantastic! They're soft and the colour selection is amazing. I like to wear it on the corners of my eyes because my eyes are watery and this actually lasts throughout the day. They are soft and do not tug at the eye.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2010 6:38:00 AM More reviews by apk2

This eyeliner blows all my other pencil liners out the roof! I never used to be able to use pencil liners because they crease and smudge everywhere like a racoon. So for a while i used only MAC fluidline but i really liked the control of pencil liners and so i found this at shoppers drug mart one day and decided to try it. It's SO smooth and it lasts all day. The only downside is that it's so soft that i think a lot goes onto your eye at once and i have to sharpen it really often which sucks. But i'll still buy it because it's cheaper than mac and really nice to use.