October 21, 2014 | 1985 users online

Eyeliner - GOSH - Velvet Touch Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2010 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Walhalla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just like the previous reviewer, I got this eyeliner in Bananas and use it to highlight the inner corner of my eyes and lower lashline (not on the waterline, but right under my lashes). The skin at the base of my lower lashes tends to be red, no matter how much concealer I use, and this eyeliner works really well to tone down the overall redness while bringing brightness. It is also very soft and smooth. Difficult to keep a very sharp/pointy tip, though.

To me, this is as good as MAC Powerpoint eyeliners which I really like. I got it on sale at Pharmaprix/Shoppers Drug Mart for around 12.50$ CAD (excluding taxes). I will definitely buy other colors in the near future.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2010 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got it at 006 Bananas color (light yellow). There is some litle smearing in a few hours that I don't like. So when use this, have to be extra careful not to touch your eyes. I use it for my inner eyes - just a little bit as it's pretty bright. I dont think I will re-purchase it, just because I do not like it comes off easily. I gave 4 lippies just because the colour is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2010 9:52:00 AM More reviews by fdffegrfs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Having tried many many eyeliners (My eyes are very watery, and most eyeliners just come off within half hour :() I've found this is the best. It goes on nice and smoothly, I wear it on my waterline, and it manages to hold most the day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2010 7:01:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

I was looking to try something new, something different, something I wouldn't normally try right off the bat. Someone suggested this product in "green grass." (I have brown eyes with a hint of green. I don't say hazel because I just don't think there's enough green in there to count as hazel.) When I added a little bit of this to my look, all of a sudden my brown eyes were lookin' greener than ever! It's really neat how adding a little bit of colour can change your look. I like how smooth the pencil glides along my lower lash line. This seems to be a great product, I'll have to try some other colours too. So, if you want the green in your eyes to really stand out, I say give this a go - it worked for me! : )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2010 1:01:00 PM More reviews by DazyDoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I discovered GOSH by accident, as i had run out of my HG MAC Teddy and needed something to replace it quickly and don't have a store close by.
As it was 3 for 2 at Superdrug, i picked up Truly Brown, Metallic Brass and Funky Violet. This was two years ago and i haven't bought another brand of eyeliner since. Look down my review list and you will see i'm dedicated to the MAC brand for certain products. I never thought i would find anything better than their eyeliner but i have to say they are in fact, much better. Velvet touch are soft and creamy, cheap, glide on and stay put all day. How could you possibly complain?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Addicted2Makeup101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

THIS EYELINER IS AMAZING!!! I bought this at Shopper Drug Mart last night because I heard it got good reviews plus it was on sale. I tried it as soon as I got home and WOW I instantly loved it. I usually don't like pencils because most don't have a smooth glide on but this is the exact opposite. It went on so smoothly and felt so creamy. Even though I pretty much fail at applying eyeliner (i'm practising) this is my new fav. Only con is that you can't put it on your waterline.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2010 5:58:00 AM More reviews by jootje

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a lovely product. It is waterproof, creamy and it has good color payoff. It stays put all day without smudging. It can also be used for smokey eyes as it is blendable/smudgable with a brush. The packaging is pretty standard and the price is pretty standard for d/s make-up too. Great product. Would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Teex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

EDIT! -This product CAN NOT be used on the water line!- HG status removed. Will not repurchase.

!!!HG ALERT!!!
I have this eyeliner in several colours, they are all;

Creamy, amazing durability (lasts for ages, very water resistant, above average smudgeproof), price is amazing, and typical eyeliner packaging.

5/5 lipsticks, WELL DESERVED
Will repurchase, will recommend to others!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2010 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Trilliana

Nice smooth formular and waterproof to a point (not in danish ice cold rain on a bicycle).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2010 3:44:00 AM More reviews by aharb013

I bought this in black ink because I was told it had amazing staying power. Staying power to me is the most important thing in an eyeliner, esp. since I wear eyeliner everyday all along my lower lash liner (liquid on top lash line).

This was o.k. Better than most drug store eye liners which smear horribly within a short period of time. But not as good as Revlon ColorStay. There is some smearing after a few hours.

It would probably be great if you wanted to smudge it out though. I like to wear it intense however. So I will not repurchase this in black.

I might get a purple or a green to smudge out though.

But smudging is not what sold this product. This is marketed as "semi-permanent" so naturally I'd expect great things. It does not live up to these claims.