Revlon ColorStay Blemish Concealer with Soft Flex

3.6

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 0. 5% (acne treatment. Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (water, eau), Cyclomethicone, Trimethysiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Alcohol Denat. , Tribehenin, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Sodium Chloride, Serica (silk, soie), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Malva Sylvestris Extract, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Bisabolol, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Methicone, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Ethylene Brassylate, Trisiloxane, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Mica (CI77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891).

on 8/11/2011 10:28:00 PM

This product worked really well for me. I can't say I love it because sometimes it might look a bit cakey, especially on larger blemishes. Also, the colour selection isn't the greatest but it works if you cover it with powder.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

OK I have CHANGED my mind!!! This product--it rocks!!!! Here is how I do my foundation, and even if I have zitzilla, it gets covered!!!!

1) Hard candy glamoflauge liquid ($6@Walmart) undereyes
2) Hard Candy glamoflauge pencil (with the liquid) acne
3) revlon colorstay blemish concealer ($8 @Walmert) acne
4) revlon colorstay liquid foundation for oily skin ($12@Walmart) over everything. no powder. Stays on all day, and I'm OILY AS A GREACE PAN DURUNG A SOCCER GAME, when I was done playing and we took out Championship photo, flawless coverage, airbrushed even, like it was just done for prom!

on 6/22/2011 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this concealer. It's got good pigmentation and matches my skin tone well. It doesn't break me out (or it doesn't seem to). The consistency isn't thick; it feels almost like foundation but with heavier coverage. Sometimes, when I'm lazy, I'll put a layer of this concealer over my nose and apples of my cheeks as they're much redder than the rest of my face. And I'm able to do this because the concealer doesn't make your face look cakey.

However, I do find that this concealer tends to melt away as the day goes by even if I put some powder on top. The packaging is super study and you get a lot of product. I think if you have combination skin, this would work really well. It's a great concealer really.

P.S. I don't have very dark dark circles, so I don't know how well this works for dark circles.

on 6/17/2011 10:29:00 PM

I didnt expect to enjoy this product as much as i do! it works so well as a concealer and to treat blemishes. I also use for undereye circles and it works well for that as well!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Good for speeding up the acne shrinkage and great shade if it's blended in. Daily must for me as I'm a student, however, do NOT neglect to read the blemish part because the first time I used it I thought it was for dark circles, man did it burn.

on 5/19/2011 2:43:00 PM

I have no idea what happened to Colorstay concealer, but this is so sheer it gives absolutely no coverage. I pat it on, and it melts away.

Particularly for concealing blemishes, you need a lot of pigmentation in the least amount of product so it isn't cakey and this is the exact opposite. Sheer, no coverage whatsoever, and it has SA which not every skin type can tolerate.

Colorstay concealer used to have way better coverage. Maybelline SuperStay 24 Hr has 10 times the coverage. I have no idea why I strayed, but I'm going right back to Maybelline.

on 5/15/2011 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

it's average. this was my first concealer, not too good, not to bad. it stays on nicely, but flakes sometimes. and the colour blends really sheer, doensnt give lots of coverage, but i do think my pimples look less red after using this. but i wouldve rather have had this in a tube, like a toothpaste, more sanitary that way

on 5/9/2011 2:05:00 PM

I have been using this concealer for the last 2-3 years & still love it. I like that there is no talc & the salicylic acid helps dry up my blemishes. The coverage is great, it really lasts & blends well on my skin. I would cry if they discontinued this.

on 5/1/2011 9:25:00 PM

This was made to be a "blemish" corrector. Concealing blemishes will definitely be a problem if you are look for a full coverage. However, I found that this produce was amazing with minimizing my pimples. The next day (after cleaning my face & all), my pimples were significantly smaller.

on 4/17/2011 8:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Pros:
really stays long
has salicylic acid that helps prevent acne
price is ok
Cons:
color is too pink
dries up quickly

i think this product helped my acne clear up more quickly. i am very choosy when it comes to concealers since your covering problem areas - some products may actually just make your problems worse. however, just as i hoped, it did not make my acne worse. i just hope that the color really did match my skin tone. i think the revlon colorstay selection is way too pink for Filipina skin. as a result, it seems like there are pinkish blots on my skin when just applied, which really sucks