November 27, 2014 | 941 users online

Concealers - Revlon - ColorStay Blemish Concealer with Soft Flex

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by yk447

I really like this concealer. It's got good pigmentation and matches my skin tone well. It doesn't break me out (or it doesn't seem to). The consistency isn't thick; it feels almost like foundation but with heavier coverage. Sometimes, when I'm lazy, I'll put a layer of this concealer over my nose and apples of my cheeks as they're much redder than the rest of my face. And I'm able to do this because the concealer doesn't make your face look cakey.

However, I do find that this concealer tends to melt away as the day goes by even if I put some powder on top. The packaging is super study and you get a lot of product. I think if you have combination skin, this would work really well. It's a great concealer really.

P.S. I don't have very dark dark circles, so I don't know how well this works for dark circles.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by sheilsthedeal

I didnt expect to enjoy this product as much as i do! it works so well as a concealer and to treat blemishes. I also use for undereye circles and it works well for that as well!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by GlitterSticker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good for speeding up the acne shrinkage and great shade if it's blended in. Daily must for me as I'm a student, however, do NOT neglect to read the blemish part because the first time I used it I thought it was for dark circles, man did it burn.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2011 2:43:00 PM More reviews by biogrrl

I have no idea what happened to Colorstay concealer, but this is so sheer it gives absolutely no coverage. I pat it on, and it melts away.

Particularly for concealing blemishes, you need a lot of pigmentation in the least amount of product so it isn't cakey and this is the exact opposite. Sheer, no coverage whatsoever, and it has SA which not every skin type can tolerate.

Colorstay concealer used to have way better coverage. Maybelline SuperStay 24 Hr has 10 times the coverage. I have no idea why I strayed, but I'm going right back to Maybelline.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2011 9:01:00 PM More reviews by sanaplus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

it's average. this was my first concealer, not too good, not to bad. it stays on nicely, but flakes sometimes. and the colour blends really sheer, doensnt give lots of coverage, but i do think my pimples look less red after using this. but i wouldve rather have had this in a tube, like a toothpaste, more sanitary that way

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by aminn00

I have been using this concealer for the last 2-3 years & still love it. I like that there is no talc & the salicylic acid helps dry up my blemishes. The coverage is great, it really lasts & blends well on my skin. I would cry if they discontinued this.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by mgmendoza

This was made to be a "blemish" corrector. Concealing blemishes will definitely be a problem if you are look for a full coverage. However, I found that this produce was amazing with minimizing my pimples. The next day (after cleaning my face & all), my pimples were significantly smaller.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2011 8:13:00 AM More reviews by kimynie

Pros:
really stays long
has salicylic acid that helps prevent acne
price is ok
Cons:
color is too pink
dries up quickly

i think this product helped my acne clear up more quickly. i am very choosy when it comes to concealers since your covering problem areas - some products may actually just make your problems worse. however, just as i hoped, it did not make my acne worse. i just hope that the color really did match my skin tone. i think the revlon colorstay selection is way too pink for Filipina skin. as a result, it seems like there are pinkish blots on my skin when just applied, which really sucks

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2011 1:52:00 PM More reviews by roxiegh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

At first, this seemed great. It covered my blemishes quite well, although if you put too much on it appeared cakey, but the staying power was also really, really great. It lasted about 12 hours on me (and i have oily skin).
BUT. I realized, this is what kept getting me the deep cysts, the whiteheads and the blackheads that I kept trying to cover up.
It was like a vicious cycle. I've (unfortunately) used this product for 2 1/2 yrs. I was probably going through the height of puberty, so naturally, I was getting some acne. I started using this product to cover it up, and that, it did its job. Meanwhile, the puberty acne went away as I got older, but because this product was clogging my pores and causing me deep, cosmetic-sourced pimples, I thought I just kept having acne because of puberty.
A week ago, I switched to a new concealer, that I prayed had the same staying power, but is mineral and non-clogging. As soon as I stopped using the Revlon concealer, my face cleared up so much. I can't believe it.
Please, I DO NOT recommend this to those with acne. You'll be tempted to use it a lot, and cause yourself more deep, painful acne.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 10:59:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

i bought this to cover my acne scars and newly 'born' blemishes. I was amazed that after one use, my blemishes were dried up and almost completely gone. I use a very small amount of this because TBH, you just don't need to cake it on. It does an OK job of concealing acne scars, but i wouldn't consider it full coverage. I think it's a good product and does what it claims to. Would repurchase!