Physicians Formula Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Marker

2.7

on 9/8/2010 11:48:00 AM

Mixed reviews on MUA... Hm. I like it so far, it takes a little practice getting the line just right, but nothing we can't learn. I keep the skin taut before applying, which helps with skipping or uneven lines. The liner def lasts. The shade I got, ultra black, is very intense, great for a doe-eyed look.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I decided to try this because it was on sale. I was pleasantly surprised the first week I use it. It was easy to apply and the color was amazing. The tip was very hard but nothing I can't work with. However after two weeks of using it, the tip became unbearably harder to work with and then after a couple of days, it dried out! The color was barely visible. I had to throw it away. It was a waste of my money.

on 8/11/2010 12:06:00 PM

I purchased this because it was on sale, and it did work pretty well for the first couple of days that I used it. It's a pretty deep shade of black, the tip is felt and therefore it makes application easy, and the staying power was decent. However, after only a week or two, I noticed it becoming increasingly hard to drag along my lashline. Undoubtedly, I'd end up with dotted lines and dash marks, which was not exactly the look I was going for. I think that the formula has a tendency to dry out. It is a nice cheap eyeliner, and the pen shape is very cute, but you're better off purchasing something that will last you longer.

on 7/6/2010 7:53:00 PM

Personally, this is one of my favourite liquid eye liners.
I have been using it for about 3 weeks now and haven't noticed the ink running out or drying up yet. I just hope it will last at least a few months considering that I paid AUS$15 for this. The quality so far is amazing, it really defines the eye and it's very easy to use. Never smudges or fades and definitely lasts ALL day- and easily removed with a soap!
In my opinion, this beats Bobbi Browns long-wear gel eye liner...that one dried out and became usless after about 2 months.

It was fine at first and then after using it for a couple of weeks, it wasn't as dark and was hard to put on. Too much money for it to only last two or three weeks and have to quit using it. Definately don't buy.

on 5/31/2010 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This worked wonderfully for the first couple of uses, but after that, the pigmentation became more transparent and it dried up too quickly. It's extremely easy to use and it looks nice, but I don't want to pay for something that dries up in a couple of weeks. The eyeliner dries up quicker than Expo markers left out in the open -- despite being closed tightly and stored in a cool, dry place.

on 5/19/2010 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

In theory this eyeliner is a great idea. In practice it doesn't work at all. Mine dried up within a few days. Even when it was new it didn't look that good, nothing at all like a liquid eyeliner. It looked like I had taken a marker and dragged it across my lids. It doesn't go on too smoothly.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't really understand all the bad reviews.Ive always loved the look of liquie liner as opposed to a pencil, but never had a steady hand to apply it right. The felt tip marker sure did help with that. I think it glides on smooth, and is very dark. It takes a little getting used to, but is the best eyeliner i've ever used. the only con is it does kind of dry up quickly. I will continue to buy it.

on 5/6/2010 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

Great idea, poorly executed. Works well and looks good for awhile, but after awhile it fades and has a weird streaky appearance.

on 4/13/2010 5:31:00 PM

YOU ARE A FOOL IF YOU BUY THIS. READ THE REVIEWS! This drags across the eye, doesn't make one quick line and isn't dark enough. The packaging is wasteful and not eco-friendly either.