July 29, 2014 | 1493 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Marker

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2010 3:22:00 PM More reviews by carlybarly1184

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't really understand all the bad reviews.Ive always loved the look of liquie liner as opposed to a pencil, but never had a steady hand to apply it right. The felt tip marker sure did help with that. I think it glides on smooth, and is very dark. It takes a little getting used to, but is the best eyeliner i've ever used. the only con is it does kind of dry up quickly. I will continue to buy it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2010 4:05:00 AM More reviews by halesss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great idea, poorly executed. Works well and looks good for awhile, but after awhile it fades and has a weird streaky appearance.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2010 5:31:00 PM More reviews by shoefiend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

YOU ARE A FOOL IF YOU BUY THIS. READ THE REVIEWS! This drags across the eye, doesn't make one quick line and isn't dark enough. The packaging is wasteful and not eco-friendly either.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by krisah375

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of the worst purchases I ever made! I don't know if I got a bad stick or something, but the felt tip dried out within about a week or so, and I couldn't use it anymore. When I actually could use it before it dried, barely any color would come off of the tip onto my eyelid. Would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2010 9:06:00 PM More reviews by Roxxy6341

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been on a bit of a liquid/gel/marker liner kick this past week or so.
I saw this at my Target for like 75% off, so I had to get it.

This is quite a nifty little thing once you get the hang of it, and get a feel for how it works. At first I didn't like the application. The trick is to rub the tip back and fourth before application. The color payoff is OK. Not super duper, but with a few re-applications its nice.

Overall this is not the greatest product I have ever used and I would not buy it again because there are better things out there. But, for what it is, it gets the job done, and I will use it until I finish it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2010 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Kusuriurii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

YUCK.

This particular product dried out quickly, and doesn't even park over eyeshadow. Its really a waste of space and money :(

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by darlingohplease

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this, and I was VERY disappointed. The pen ran out of "ink" before i got to my second eye.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2010 4:44:00 PM More reviews by KRomano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is very easy for me to use because im not a pro at putting on liquid eyeliner lol it doesnt smudge that much and stays on thru a lot of stuff. i definetly like it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2009 1:13:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG is maybelliene eyeliner but I got this at a b1g1 promotion. I do like this eyeliner, it stays put all day and gives me Katy Perry eyes. I just cant go over the liner more than once or it smears across. With the maybelliene I can build up my eyeliner from a thin line for daytime to a thick liner for night within one day, this felt tip marker unfortunately is not as versatile. It does provide a great cleopatra look, see pic above, I will use it up and probably not repurchase. If they made a brown in this I would have bought it but they dont.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2009 12:29:00 AM More reviews by rebeccakay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this eye liner! I gave this a 4 only because it does dry out kind of fast and (like all PF products) is a bit pricey, but it's sooo easy to use and lasts all day without running or wearing off. Will definitely repurchase.