September 18, 2014 | 951 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Marker

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2010 7:09:00 PM More reviews by savethetatas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It was fine at first and then after using it for a couple of weeks, it wasn't as dark and was hard to put on. Too much money for it to only last two or three weeks and have to quit using it. Definately don't buy.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by pixelpanda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This worked wonderfully for the first couple of uses, but after that, the pigmentation became more transparent and it dried up too quickly. It's extremely easy to use and it looks nice, but I don't want to pay for something that dries up in a couple of weeks. The eyeliner dries up quicker than Expo markers left out in the open -- despite being closed tightly and stored in a cool, dry place.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by ladehc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

In theory this eyeliner is a great idea. In practice it doesn't work at all. Mine dried up within a few days. Even when it was new it didn't look that good, nothing at all like a liquid eyeliner. It looked like I had taken a marker and dragged it across my lids. It doesn't go on too smoothly.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2010 3:22:00 PM More reviews by carlybarly1184

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't really understand all the bad reviews.Ive always loved the look of liquie liner as opposed to a pencil, but never had a steady hand to apply it right. The felt tip marker sure did help with that. I think it glides on smooth, and is very dark. It takes a little getting used to, but is the best eyeliner i've ever used. the only con is it does kind of dry up quickly. I will continue to buy it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2010 4:05:00 AM More reviews by halesss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great idea, poorly executed. Works well and looks good for awhile, but after awhile it fades and has a weird streaky appearance.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2010 5:31:00 PM More reviews by shoefiend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

YOU ARE A FOOL IF YOU BUY THIS. READ THE REVIEWS! This drags across the eye, doesn't make one quick line and isn't dark enough. The packaging is wasteful and not eco-friendly either.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by krisah375

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of the worst purchases I ever made! I don't know if I got a bad stick or something, but the felt tip dried out within about a week or so, and I couldn't use it anymore. When I actually could use it before it dried, barely any color would come off of the tip onto my eyelid. Would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2010 9:06:00 PM More reviews by Roxxy6341

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been on a bit of a liquid/gel/marker liner kick this past week or so.
I saw this at my Target for like 75% off, so I had to get it.

This is quite a nifty little thing once you get the hang of it, and get a feel for how it works. At first I didn't like the application. The trick is to rub the tip back and fourth before application. The color payoff is OK. Not super duper, but with a few re-applications its nice.

Overall this is not the greatest product I have ever used and I would not buy it again because there are better things out there. But, for what it is, it gets the job done, and I will use it until I finish it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2010 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Kusuriurii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

YUCK.

This particular product dried out quickly, and doesn't even park over eyeshadow. Its really a waste of space and money :(

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by darlingohplease

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this, and I was VERY disappointed. The pen ran out of "ink" before i got to my second eye.