OPI Strawberry Margarita

4.5

on 7/4/2011 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this nailpolish! i'm actually wearing it on my nails right now. The polish is a bright pink/coral shade perfect for summer and it's perfectly opaque in 2 coats.

on 5/29/2011 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

My favorite hot pink color looks great on my caramel skin tone.

on 5/15/2011 3:53:00 PM

This runs a little more of a hot pink on me than it looks in the pictures. I tried this on my fingernails, but I think it's a little too daring for me. I do, however, really like it on the toes. It adds a nice pop of color against nude or black sandals.

I recommend this if you like bright colors, and I think it would be a good summer color. It also seems to be pretty chip resistant, even without touching up the top coat.

on 4/22/2011 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Yeah yeah, I love it.. this is an amazing summer color, very fresh color and im getting many many compliments :)

on 4/20/2011 12:01:00 PM

Love this shade! At 26, I'm a little wary of "hot pinks"; they remind me of when I was in high school. But this shade is great. It's not too juvenille, and looks great on my fair skin. I love this color for spring/summer.

on 4/20/2011 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is one of my all time favorite polishes. The color, an opaque slightly bright warm pink (like a corally pink), is beautiful! The formula is OPI at its best - easy to use, nonstreaky, 2 coats does it. It's a springy color and works well on toes and on tips too.

on 4/1/2011 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is my go-to nail polish. I have this in the gel, and the regular. I love it so much. I don't know what I'd do without it :(

It's so beautiful and I think it looks beautiful on most people who are into pinks. Has a beautiful finish and the best name.

Thank you, OPI for blessing me with this color.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Wow. I tried so many of the OPI pinks, like feelin' hot hot hot, party in my cabana, elephatastic pink, and even a few essies, and kept returning them all like a lunatic. Finally, I went with my first intuition (strawberry margarita) after having the fear it would be too barbie for me. I was so wrong not to get this one first! The color is perfect for me, great for toes. I didn't want a pink with red undertones, which this is not. In dark light it almost appears a nice coral color, in the light a perfect medium pink. It's not tacky at all. Applied 2 coats, good consistency, no streaking

on 2/13/2011 1:38:00 PM

A universally flattering beautiful pink. Opaque in 2 coats. Very pretty.

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

This was the very first OPI shade I bought & I absolutely adore it. One of my favorite shades of pink!

Popular Polishes