August 21, 2014 | 1902 users online

Polishes - OPI - Strawberry Margarita

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2011 2:39:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to nail polish. I have this in the gel, and the regular. I love it so much. I don't know what I'd do without it :(

It's so beautiful and I think it looks beautiful on most people who are into pinks. Has a beautiful finish and the best name.

Thank you, OPI for blessing me with this color.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Nightlilly89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wow. I tried so many of the OPI pinks, like feelin' hot hot hot, party in my cabana, elephatastic pink, and even a few essies, and kept returning them all like a lunatic. Finally, I went with my first intuition (strawberry margarita) after having the fear it would be too barbie for me. I was so wrong not to get this one first! The color is perfect for me, great for toes. I didn't want a pink with red undertones, which this is not. In dark light it almost appears a nice coral color, in the light a perfect medium pink. It's not tacky at all. Applied 2 coats, good consistency, no streaking

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by chillychili

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A universally flattering beautiful pink. Opaque in 2 coats. Very pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 11:11:00 PM More reviews by meetmeinmontauk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was the very first OPI shade I bought & I absolutely adore it. One of my favorite shades of pink!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 12:29:00 AM More reviews by rachelanneb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm usually a neutral girl - but I'm swooning over this hot pink. It's not at all streaky and lasts for weeks & weeks. It's a bit too much for my fingers in winter, but it could work in summer for fingers. Great year round on the toes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2010 7:04:00 PM More reviews by jillirific

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was one of the first OPI polishes I ever bought (a long time ago!) and to me, it's a classic. I don't reach for it too often because I have so many other shades, but when I do put it on, I never regret buying it and remember why I did in the first place. It's gorgeous. I think this would be universally flattering on everyone. Great on fingers and toes. A bright (but not neon) pink that is just so...happy! It's really lovely and if you like pink polish at all, this should be in your collection. The wear is decent, though I find creamy OPI shades to not last as long as its shimmery friends.

(I find Elephantastic Pink to be similar but more yellow-toned...I recommend that one as well, though I would say you don't need both.)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2010 3:11:00 PM More reviews by missygaga

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

love this colour. its so summery and I love any colour of pink...but the brighter the better.
Super girly colour

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2010 6:23:00 AM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is by far my favorite bright pink nail polish to wear! It looks especially good on the toes as a nice summery pedicure, but it is still cute for a manicure as well. The texture is smooth --not too thick, not too runny--, and the drying time is similar to other OPI polishes, decent. It also looks really good matte (especially on the toes). I love it, and I would definitely repurchase this nail polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2010 6:01:00 AM More reviews by sshirley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

GGEEEEEM perfect pink. So bright and lovely. Bought it after I saw this on a friend's nails and I couldn't stop marvelling its perfection of colour.

MUST BUY

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2010 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Utopia22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a very beautiful color and has the great OPI quality. But I found out this is very similar to another color in my collection; 'You're such a Kabuki Queen' so have this up for swap.