August 20, 2014 | 2015 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Seannah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is actually really good. I have medium-thick curly hair and I like to apply this when my hair is still a bit damp. It moisturizes and controls my frizz without making my hair greasy. It has been a life-saver in these drying winter months. I like the packaging since you can control the amount of product you want. If you are looking for a good leave-in conditioner and you are on a budget this is a great product to look into since you can generally find it for under 5$ and you get 300ml of product. I will not be repurchasing for the simple reason that I would like to try other leave-in conditioners.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by RayvnNA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This really isn't a bad product, it just seems pretty useless. My hair is thick, slightly coarse and curly. I blow it out with a round brush regularly. I really don't find this leave-in conditioner very moisturizing. It didn't leave my hair feeling greasy or heavy, but it was slightly waxy. If it works for you then you're lucky since it's such a huge amount for the price. I have found other leave-in conditioners that work much better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by emily0212

This used to be my HG until I found other products that work better. The scent is classic Fructis, and I'm a Garnier Fructis scent ho. It did smooth a lot of frizz but not all of it. I don't like the pop top container, I'd prefer a tube. I'm still using up my last container of this - I use it on days that I let my hair air dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by nataliefrye7

I love this product! I have very dry, frizzy, thick, wavy hair, and NOTHING would ever control it after I got out of the shower. This leave in conditoner however, made my waves not freak out! my hair actually stay like I wanted it to, and it made my hair pretty soft. The only down fall is that if you use to much it will leave a slight weird feeling to your hair. Overall, wonderful!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by emilyamour

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this at my drugstore after my hair started getting split ends from heat damage. This leave-in moisturizes slightly, but I don't think it makes a huge difference for my hair. This can make your hair feel and look greasy if you put too much in. I think it works best on damp hair before blow drying. It has a pleasant fruity scent. I wouldn't repurchase though.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2012 2:49:00 PM More reviews by sugaryandspicy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this a lot. It is not the best leave-in conditioner, but it does the job for a really reasonable price. If you have curly hair that is also damaged or dry, this will be great. If your hair tends to get weighed down by conditioner skip this one. I use it maybe once or twice a week, not everyday, as it is really moisturizing so there's no need to over do it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by taraarose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Better suited for curly hair.

My hair is long and naturally straight, not too thick, but this just weighed it down with all the moisturizers in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 12:45:00 AM More reviews by beboc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I mix about a quarter size dollop of this with a squirt of hair gel (LA Looks, the blue stuff....also super cheap) and apply to my wet hair. I have super curly, course, long, frizz prone hair. I have used this combination for going on 5 years now and I get at least one person per day telling me how beautiful my hair is. Super cheap and it works for me, what better advertisement can I use.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2011 9:15:00 AM More reviews by Thisismyusername0192

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This works SO much better than other leave-in conditioners! It leaves your hair smooth and soft, without making it super greasy. And, if it doesn't work for you, it's no big deal, because you only have to spend $3 on it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2011 11:02:00 PM More reviews by fairlyblonde

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have oily hair, so I wasn't sure if this leave in conditioner was such a good idea. I bought it to try it, and even if I didnt like it, it's not like I payed $50 or something like that, it was about $3! I wash my hair with shampoo, and then apply conditioner on my ends, and then whatever is left i'll distribute throughout the rest of my hair. After I wrap my hair in a towel, I apply a dime size amount to my ends, then take whatever is left and apply it to the rest of my hair. This product did not make my hair oily. My hair is so smooth and soft, smells delicious, and is very shiny. The best part? It doesnt look greasy in the least! Then I can style as I like after I blowdry my hair. It was definitely worth the risk! I love it!