November 22, 2014 | 1758 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by shanty

I am a big fan of UD liners. They still smudge a bit on one of my eyes (deeper crease than the other) but they're by far the longest lasting, highest colour payoff pencil liner i've ever tried. It took be a bit to get the hang of them, but after I gave the liner a bit of time to set after applying, the liner lasted so much longer. Incredibly creamy and great to work with. I liked zero wwayyy better than perversion, which i found had a bit of an odder formula than the rest of the colours.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by helloitsme93

This is the softest and creamiest pencil eyeliner I have owned and can get used up quickly. Glides on the eyes beautifully but smudges all over within half an hour with my monolids. Instead of using this as an eyeliner, I like to use this as a creamy eyeshadow stick. I don't know if I'm using too much force on the cap but the product is so soft it comes off on the inside of the tip of the cap.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by hellok1tty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great eyeliner. Unfortunately, it's $20. It may not be a big deal to some of you to drop $20 on a pencil, but I can't stand the thought. Thank Jeebus for eBay. I got two of these pencils brand-new for $10. Much better.

This eyeliner glides on so smooth and creamy but it has excellent staying power. I can wear it at work all day while sweating like a pig, and at the end of the day it's still on my eyelid, and not making a second appearance on the crease of my lid above where the liner is supposed to be, like some liners like to do. I also like that it's so rich in color that it could pass for liquid liner, which I have always faithfully used until recently when it's more difficult for me to apply liquid liner as straight and evenly as I once could. If you wanted to smudge this liner you could do that too, but I prefer to wear mine sharp and straight. I will certainly buy this again when I run out of both pencils.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by makeupxo

Sephora was out of Zero so I got Perversion instead. The colour is a bit too dark for the fairness of my skin tone but I still wear it because its a very nice quality liner.

Pros:
creamy and smooth
glides on easily
waterproof
lasts longer than all of my other liners

Cons:
needs to be set with a black shadow
smudges a bit
does not last as long as it claims
expensive ($23 in Canada)
needs to be sharpened often

I would get this eye liner again because its very easy to work with and makes my eyes pop!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by Llbrew

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is smooth and creamy to apply but as far as the good for me, that's about it. I know this seems to be a fave among makeup enthusiasts but I don't really understand why. There are so many great drugstore eyeliners out that have much better staying power. If I want smudgy eyeliner I will use this again but since that is not likely to happen I think this can be passed on to my daughter. Maybe she will have better luck with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by denisiel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A nothing special eyeliner - transfers and sometimes rubs off if apply shadow on top. Not very black so try Perversion if you want a darker black. I keep getting this in sets and palettes so have probably 10 of these lying around. Been giving them out to my niece and her friends as a "starter" eyeliner.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

Don't really understand the hype with this one, so many reviews I have seen raved on and on about this liner but I for one have never really enjoyed it. I have only ever owned two, my first try of it was when they used to do the Naked palettes with the double ended liner pencil. It was okay, but it comes up a bit watery and not a completely true black. It also smudged really badly during the day when I used it. I put it down to maybe being a bad batch, so when I got my Theodora palette I decided to give zero a second chance, as you get that pencil with the palette. Again, it had the same disappointing result, which is unusual because generally I have loved all my UD products that I have ever owned. I haved used drugstore liners that have been far cheaper and been so much better (Soap & Glory Smoulder Khol is easily the best). Thankfully never owned or had to work through a full size one, would not recommend or buy.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Haley_Comet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just don't get what all the good reviews are about? Is it just the hype? These eyeliners are crap...garbage.
If you want a liner you will need to constantly sharpen, smudges and is too soft in consistency and is beyond words over priced for what you are getting then this is the eye liner for you!

Stop the b.s hype on this terrible product!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Monklin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried this eyeliner on several occasions but I just can't fall in love with it. The color is fantastic and the pigment is soft but this is a problem because it smears easily and can become a huge mess. Though it doesn't lie about staying on 24/7 because two days later I'll still have raccoon eyes. I usually only use this eyeliner to do smokey eyes since it's really easy to blend. For now, I'll stick to liquid eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by peakvolume

Zero is a rich, demi-matte black (not as rich or black as it's deeper cousin, Perversion, though). Like other UD pencils, it feels creamy and smooth on the lash line, and didn't drag, skip, or migrate. I got the color I desired in one pass. It also shows up darkly on the waterline. I achieved perfect wear for 10 hours, and great wear on the waterline for half that time. Black liners are a dime a dozen nowadays, so it's so important to find one that does things right. Zero is a perfect, wearable option. LOVE!

(read the full review on peakvolume.blogspot.com)