September 1, 2014 | 1132 users online

Concealers - Clinique - All About Eyes Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by zoecatherine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the second clinque product i've tried, the first being clinque all about eyes cream which was an awful product and didn't help my dark circles at all. This on the other hand is quite amazing, its creamy in texture and goes on smoothly but does require some extra patting to make sure its all blended in. Overall it covers my dark circles about 60% which is the most any concealer has. It has a nice light reflection to it as well so it doesn't look so cakey, and you get a decent amount for your money

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2011 12:26:00 AM More reviews by sellabella

Love it - covers dark circles and spots without looking too orangey!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2011 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet! It has been sitting in my drawer for over 3yrs now. At first it was okay but didn't seem to cover. I reminded myself I should return it and when the time came I couldn't find the receipt. So I've kept it. It cost so much that I couldn't part with it but it just didn't really conceal, look natural (it caked & creased), and I couldn't find a way to use this. I thought "I'll tuck it away and will like it or be able to find a way to use it in the future". HAHAHAHA nope. It's still there and I'm still pissed I paid so much for something that just does not work.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by jaylee74

there are better drugstore concealer better than this one. I got this a few days ago and I'm returning it. It doesn't conceal my dark circles; i had to put layers and layers, and it still didn't work. It doesn't last either, so what's really the point? I have definitely returning this!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2011 5:26:00 PM More reviews by marysparkles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wish I had read these review before buying this product. I have pretty bad, blue/purple dark circles. I bought the concealer in 02, which has a yellowish/salmon color to it. The first time I used it, it looked very dry, creased and faded throughout the day. I then mixed it with my hard candy heavy duty concealer which turned out way better then using it alone; but what is the point of using a concealer that has to be paired with another one just to make it good? I still prefer my hard candy concealer because it completely covers my dark circles and wears better than this stuff. Overall, I think if you want to buy this product you need to have very moisturized skin, slight dark circles and no wrinkles under your eyes to make it work...(which is pretty much impossible)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by lyoju589

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been getting by on this concealer for about 6 mnths and knew something wasn't quite right. Now after reading these reviews i totally agree, i can never get this product to look natural. It always looks dry and cakey, settles into fine lines and doesn't really cover my dark circles. Paula from "don't go to the cosmetics counter without me" (book) recommended this, but i just don't!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2011 7:38:00 PM More reviews by harajuku13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i got it n it was an EPIC FAIL!!! im mean it was natural n i looked great but dont stand to close after 30min. cuz it gets cakey n nasty looking. i was mad cuz there not much in the tube n under diff lighting the color changed. n its super luqidy. i thought powder would make a diff. WRONG!! it made matters worse so i just dicied to return the product n look for a new one. (WHICH I HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!) i bought this like in june though i just posted my comment late ><

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by ari496

I did not like this concealer AT ALL. I expected it to be much better.
It just didnt conceal well, didnt look natural, it caked, it was hard to apply, and even the palest shade was a few shades too dark for me. Shade match was terrible and so was the concealer itself. I bought it in sweden, which I guess makes it a bit more expensive, so I gave it a 3. The tube gets messy. even though this is super creamy, its way too thick, and still doesnt cover my dark circles.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 4:19:00 AM More reviews by Bellesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I always have dark circles, no matter how much i sleep. This is the only one product that Im using for a long time (3 years). Medium petal (04) is perfect for me. Covers dark circles, litlle bit highlits that area, Texture is great, not to creasy, dosent get into my pores, holds all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by tomakeupchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am actually surprised by all the negative reviews of this product. I have horrible dark circles (its genetic no amount of sleep or eye cream seems to make an iota of difference), and I have no choice but to conceal them if I don't want to resemble a zombie and frighten small children. This concealer is very good. I have tried many, all price points, and this one does the trick best so far. It is quite pigmented so a little goes a long way. It actually does a good job with the dark circles, making me resemble a human without making it obvious that i'm wearing makeup. I haven't had any problem with it settling into fine lines. the colour choices are a bit limited but so far this is one of the best under eye concealers out there. I have also used maquicomplet by lancome which is also very good but I find this lasts longer than the lancome one.