Shiseido The Makeup Corrector Pencil

4.3

Trioctanoin, Behenic Acid, Talc, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Japan Wax, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Palm Kernel Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Palm Oil, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aluminum Distearate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica

on 4/26/2004 9:18:00 AM

Really love this. The lightest shade is great for my PPP skin. Makes me look flawless.

on 4/22/2004 4:57:00 PM

This is such a great little pencil. I like it because you have great control with it. It is not too creamy which I like, and it really does erase any imperfections. I find that pencil shape is great for evening out the lip line and erasing little veins on the eyelid area. Super product !

on 4/1/2004 11:21:00 PM

I am not sure if this review is for the eraser pencil or the concealer. But the concealer pencil is great. It covers all my little imperfections from acne scars to reddness around my nose. Perfect for touch ups as well and great to carry in your make up bag.

on 3/27/2004 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE this pencil. I wouldn't go so far as HG, but I definite must have in makeup bag for emergencies and quick touch ups. Recently, I squeezed the living hell out of a couple of zits on my face, and I ended up with brown spots, and I tried using concealers, but they clung onto the dry patches. So I pulled this out and spot treated the area and it works great. It doesn't have long lasting power, but if you dab some light powder on top, it stays put long enough. It has a kind of cream/wax texture and I do use it sometimes around the nose area and for my veins which show under my eyes. The colors aren't numerous, so it may not be a prefect match for everyone. My bro sometimes uses this to hide his red pimples.

on 3/7/2004 10:47:00 AM

I am a PPP and find the shade Ivory to be very nice. However this was the end of all he niceness with this one. I tried to use this to conceal some lines I have on my forehead and the lines that goes from the sides of my nose to sides of my mouth. But I think this did just nothing. I think this lacks some light reflecting particles. I find that Chanel Estompe Lumiere concealer works better for this purpose. Also, I find this too sheer to conceal blemishes or not to mention it is unpractical tool to be used on dark circles.

on 3/6/2004 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

What an ingenius product. This is a clear waxy pencil you use to erase mistakes such as smeared mascara or eyeliner. Great to keep in your purse!!! I don't have to start over whenever I make a mistake now!!!

on 2/26/2004 10:16:00 AM

I bought this product because the promising reviews at MUA. I bought #1, wich is perfect for my light skin. Even though I liked it I think it is too expensive for what it does. I also think that it doesn't stay on for long, wich I believe is very important. Maybe I am doing something wrong because I don't use makeup at all en I am only using the pencil when I need it.

on 2/26/2004 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

I love this product! It does what it says-any makeup mistakes, no worry it will erase it for you! I used it every time I did my makeup. The only downside is the price for it. Otherwise, it is a great product! I just recently lost this when I was traveling and now miss it a lot.

on 2/25/2004 2:33:00 AM

great little pencil for quick touch-ups or when you are in a hurry and aren't going to wear any foundation. also brightens up the corners of your eyes.

A very good corrector pencil!!! It's very convenient to use, and is good to use in the morning when you are in a hurry.

Top Rated Shiseido Products