April 21, 2014 | 703 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Shimmer - Springsheen

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2011 6:25:00 AM More reviews by ckn23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a lovely colour, and is easy to apply because it is so sheer that you don't have to blend like crazy to make it look natural (I am pale, so I have this issue with a lot of blushes)

Unfortunately, MAC blushes just DO NOT LAST on my skin. I don't know *how*, (I don't have this problem with any other brand), but MAC blushes just fade after a few hours!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2011 1:45:00 PM More reviews by megsbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Its very nice blush with lots of shimmer which are fine..gives my skin a natural shine..i love it

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Platosfriend

It's a pretty blush, but it does have it's cons. It's a peachy pink color with a slight golden sheen. It sounds pretty and it is pretty, just that there are better versions of the same kind on the market. For the same peachy/golden/pink formula, I much more prefer the Sleek Gold Rose blush, that is much cheaper and has more product per item and is much more pigmented.
For those of you living in Europe I also recommend Kiko Soft Touch blush in 103. It's cheap, pigmented and the same peach golden pink, but I would say it's more rosy then peach. Springsheen is not very pigmented so if u are unexperienced with blush blending, you might be safer using it then some more pigmented blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by emilyandmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought MAC's Springsheen for two reasons; the first being that it's the perfect dupe for NARS' Orgasm blush and the second reason is that I have two other MAC blushes, one a tan colour and the second a baby pink and I wanted something in between. I would describe Springsheen as a warm, pink-toned coral with peachy/gold shimmer running throughout it. I would usually stay away from shimmery face products but I wouldn't describe the "shimmer" in this blush as a shimmer, more of a glow. When applying this blush on my (fair) skin, it comes off as a medium pink with a golden shimmer. Which I think eliminates the need to apply any highlight. It also makes you look glowing in general and it's a perfect colour to use in the summer months (maybe a little more heavily if you have a tan). I think it's still nice to wear in the colder months but just a little less than usual. I would reccomend anyone this blush especially if you are looking for one similar to NARS Orgasm it's literally the same plus it's loads cheaper!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by bllhjk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this because all the blushes I own are some form of pink and I liked the change of this coral colored blush. It is quite shimmery but not too much for me. I have porcelain skin and really looks great on me, I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2011 9:07:00 AM More reviews by Sarraaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

My very first MAC blush!
The color is a peachy pink with beautiful golden shimmer in it.. I heard it's a dupe for Orgasm.. I don't have Orgasm, can't compare..
This color fits every skintone, looks beautiful on very pale skin, and on deep dark skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Vanessaaxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

If I could only have one blush for the rest of my life...It would be this one.

I use it everyday and take it when I travel.

The thing I love about it is that it doubles up as a blush & a bronzer- the blush is the peachy color and the bronzer is the slight shimmer/bronzy colour.

I sweep this over my face and it just instanlty makes me look glowing and fresh.

LOVE, I will forever repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2011 4:17:00 PM More reviews by nilegna

Favorite blush! Very pigmented! I'm a MAC C4 and it gives my cheeks a nice little glow without looking like I have a lot of blush on. Perfect for the summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 7:10:00 AM More reviews by miaeva

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was my first MAC blush and I love it. I'm nc 20 and it gives me really nice glow. It is very pigmented so I have to be careful with it.I don't want to look like shiny clown. But when I put little amount of it I really love that peachy pink shine. It is my go to summer blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Allmacedup10

This is such a great spring/summer blush. the shimmer and bright colour are playful and fun. I wear it alone applied with a MAC168 or with Benefit Hoola as a contour and Benefit High Beam as a high light. It makes my cheek bones appear more prominent and gives me a dewy glow. The colour is a little similar to NARS orgasm but not so bright. I actually prefer Springsheen because not only is it cheaper but I find that the colour is more prominent on my cheeks than orgasm however I love both.
definitely a must have for most skin tones