December 20, 2014 | 1410 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Shimmer - Springsheen

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by violetsky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I have naturally rosy skin on my cheeks so I don't ever need to buy blush. But when I want to use a blush that replicates a natural rosiness, I always keep Springsheen on hand. It's not fake, over-glittery, unnatural, or harsh. It is a delicate and natural pink that replicates the exact rosiness on my own skin. My friends all had to buy it once one of them tried it on, and now it's a staple to them. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2011 2:14:00 PM More reviews by LaFemmNoir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

A superior dupe to Nars Orgasm, because it doesn't look like your cheeks have been glitterbombed. It would suit all skin tones, like Orgasm is supposed to, except the pink actually shows up and the gold looks like a nice glimmer instead of glitter. It lasts well throughout the day, will last forever before you hit pan, doesn't make me break out and is reasonably priced. The only knocks against it are the flimsy packaging.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2011 6:25:00 AM More reviews by ckn23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a lovely colour, and is easy to apply because it is so sheer that you don't have to blend like crazy to make it look natural (I am pale, so I have this issue with a lot of blushes)

Unfortunately, MAC blushes just DO NOT LAST on my skin. I don't know *how*, (I don't have this problem with any other brand), but MAC blushes just fade after a few hours!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2011 1:45:00 PM More reviews by megsbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Its very nice blush with lots of shimmer which are fine..gives my skin a natural shine..i love it

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Platosfriend

It's a pretty blush, but it does have it's cons. It's a peachy pink color with a slight golden sheen. It sounds pretty and it is pretty, just that there are better versions of the same kind on the market. For the same peachy/golden/pink formula, I much more prefer the Sleek Gold Rose blush, that is much cheaper and has more product per item and is much more pigmented.
For those of you living in Europe I also recommend Kiko Soft Touch blush in 103. It's cheap, pigmented and the same peach golden pink, but I would say it's more rosy then peach. Springsheen is not very pigmented so if u are unexperienced with blush blending, you might be safer using it then some more pigmented blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by emilyandmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought MAC's Springsheen for two reasons; the first being that it's the perfect dupe for NARS' Orgasm blush and the second reason is that I have two other MAC blushes, one a tan colour and the second a baby pink and I wanted something in between. I would describe Springsheen as a warm, pink-toned coral with peachy/gold shimmer running throughout it. I would usually stay away from shimmery face products but I wouldn't describe the "shimmer" in this blush as a shimmer, more of a glow. When applying this blush on my (fair) skin, it comes off as a medium pink with a golden shimmer. Which I think eliminates the need to apply any highlight. It also makes you look glowing in general and it's a perfect colour to use in the summer months (maybe a little more heavily if you have a tan). I think it's still nice to wear in the colder months but just a little less than usual. I would reccomend anyone this blush especially if you are looking for one similar to NARS Orgasm it's literally the same plus it's loads cheaper!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by bllhjk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this because all the blushes I own are some form of pink and I liked the change of this coral colored blush. It is quite shimmery but not too much for me. I have porcelain skin and really looks great on me, I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2011 9:07:00 AM More reviews by Sarraaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

My very first MAC blush!
The color is a peachy pink with beautiful golden shimmer in it.. I heard it's a dupe for Orgasm.. I don't have Orgasm, can't compare..
This color fits every skintone, looks beautiful on very pale skin, and on deep dark skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Vanessaaxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

If I could only have one blush for the rest of my life...It would be this one.

I use it everyday and take it when I travel.

The thing I love about it is that it doubles up as a blush & a bronzer- the blush is the peachy color and the bronzer is the slight shimmer/bronzy colour.

I sweep this over my face and it just instanlty makes me look glowing and fresh.

LOVE, I will forever repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2011 4:17:00 PM More reviews by nilegna

Favorite blush! Very pigmented! I'm a MAC C4 and it gives my cheeks a nice little glow without looking like I have a lot of blush on. Perfect for the summer!