Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

4.3

11-12 Isoparaffin, Dextrin Palmitate, Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, CI 77449, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Microcrystalline Wax, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Water, Sucrose Tetrastearate, PEG-20 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Triisostearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dextrin Palmitate/Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trimethylsiloxysilylcarbamoyl Pullulan, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol.

on 11/13/2009 3:36:00 AM

this is a great mascara. I have really oily eyes and most mascaras I've tried tends to smudge throughout the day, however this mascara can last all day without smudging. It also does a great job in lengthening your lashes. And it's so cheap! Great value. However, this product can be hard to take off

on 10/24/2009 6:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

this is the best mascara ever!!
long full lashes..no clumping..no smudging...very dramatic and looks like you have naturally long beautiful lashes.
one thing though is that its realllyyy difficult to remove...and if you don't remove it your lashes will die. :(

but otherwise GREAT STUFF!

on 10/13/2009 9:38:00 AM

Okay lets get to the point:

-effective lengthening
-creates a false lash look
-comb brush
-does not clump
-requires a base mascara before applying this on
(use a lightweight mascara, e.g. Maybelline full n soft)
-very expensive
-intense black colour
-very thick texture
-hardens and stays on lashes for the rest of the day
-EXTREMELY horrible and difficult to remove
(you may experience losing a few strands each time)
(advised to apply only onto the tips of your lashes to prevent this)
-use an oil eye make-up remover e.g. Shu umera skin purifier
-gorgeous breathtaking packaging

on 10/3/2009 12:10:00 PM

Besides the mascara, you also need to get its "Lash Bone" product (base) so that the lashes will stay curled. Even so, the prices are reasonable (each cost US$13-16) lashes stayed curl and long. Simply fantastic!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm not really a mascara person, because EVERY mascara I've brought smudges on me and makes me panda eyes. seriously. I've gone from the popular maybelline cheap mascaras to top end brands like lancome and YSL. But they allll smudge lol.

But to really wake a person up, blush and mascara are the key items.

This mascara has been really recommended, so when I was in Hong Kong over the summer, I bought this little sucker. The price ranges from 95 to 105 HKD, and it's available in watsons, sasa, bonjour etc. So it's pretty convenient.

You have to throw your mascara out 3-4 months, and I usually take a tissue or a sponge to wipe off all the excess to avoid clumps then apply. You gotta wiggle it and it does make your lashes appear longer and you look more awake :) You might find it wasteful, but it really is more hygenic to wipe before and after use. Besides, you can't finish the entire tube before it expires, so might ask well.

This thing ..does not budge. I've never tried it in the rain, but at the end of the day, i do not get panda eyes, no residues on or around my eyes at all. awesome!

But you have to be careful because it does dry fast, you can get spider lashes quite quickly, and that's never a pretty sight.

Most ppl complain about it being hard to remove, well we can't have it all can we? not to have it smudge and easy to remove? lol but I dont have a problem removing it at all since I use Lancome's bifacil. awesome stuff. Just use an oil based eye makeup remover, pour over a cotton pad and rest it on your eyes for few seconds, everything should come off.

highly recommended!

on 9/7/2009 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this mascara! I am loving Japanese products right now.

This mascara is for lengthening, but it thickens my lashes as well. I have very short eyelashes, and it is so fun applying this because my eyelashes transform. It also dries very quickly. Also, if you accidentally get the mascara on your eyelids, it is very easy to wipe off with a slight touch of the finger, and it won't mess up your eyeshadow. No flaking, no smudging below the eye, just amazing. The packaging is adorable too.

I haven't done any research on this product, but it's a fiber mascara. I'm not quite sure what that means exactly, but it works! It's almost like there are pieces of eyelashes inside the tube, but again, it's amazing.

I bought it for 1260 yen in Japan. About $13 USD.

on 8/16/2009 4:53:00 AM

This is my favorite mascara and I will keep buying forever. It is really waterproof (in other words, hard to wash off) and a little glossy look on my eyelashes which I really love. It doesnt give a lot of volumes (there is another mascara from majolica majorca which is for volume) but it does lengthen and keep curl like spider legs. It does what it says on the box. But I think if you want to use it, you need to have a good eye makeup remover and to know how to remove eye makeup well. I cover under my eyes by a tissue (so it wont smudge under my eyes), apply oil around my eyes and a Q-tip, then rub mascara off by the Q-tip gently. Overall, this is my HG mascara.

on 8/16/2009 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

What I really like about this mascara is (a) it holds the curl in my poker straight eyelashes after I've assaulted them with an eyelash curler; (b) it actually helps to prevent my eyeliner from smudging. I think it's because the mascara acts as a barrier between my upper eyelid and my undereye area.

I agree that this mascara doesn't add a huge amount of volume or length, but sometimes mascara that gives you massively long and thick lashes can be quite scary. So I'm quite happy with this one for now.

The other downside is removing the mascara. I'm worried that I'm developing more wrinkles under my eyes as a result of wiping away the mascara everyday with a cotton pad. I actually try to wipe away the mascara against my upper eyelid by going underneath the lashes. Tricky, but it makes me feel better.

on 8/7/2009 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

After trying out all the name brands and the drugstore, I have to say that this mascara really outshines them all. It creates fantastic fans out of my sparse, asian lashes! Definitely make sure to curl with a traditional curler AND a heated curler for that VAVOOM effect. The traditional curler alone cannot adequately create that doll-eye, so gorgeous it must be fake lash look :) HG!

Edit: It comes off immediately with FANCL remover. The problem is I must frequently rewet my contacts due to dry eye syndrome, but my curls get taken out with the moisture. Therefore, while it doesn't run or smudge on me, it's not waterproof enough to hold up my curls. :( Off with a star! With that said, it performs very well if I don't cry or wet my eyes.

Would I buy it again? Maybe not. I think it may be time for me to try new things :)

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.
my holy grail. not even my $37 WATERPROOF guerlain mascara can compare to this little tube of heaven.
holds curls. does not smudge. i cried my eyes out and my makeup remained perfect which is less than what i can so for guerlain. smudge smudge smudge. okay maybe not AS bad as others but still less than perfect.
as for the removal, it is indeed harder to remove but have patience and some waterproof makeup remover and it'll come off.

Popular Mascaras