April 16, 2014 | 1983 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Amber Romance Body Splash

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2008 12:36:00 AM More reviews by iamtr0uble

I got this as a gift......& i feel bad but i cannot tolerate the scent even if you paid me. i absolutely agree with the previous reviewer & i'll be blunt about it.......it smells like old women.....old women who get their hair done short & poofy, use baby oil to tan on the beach, wear bright makeup, smoke capris & virginia slim lights & have the voice of Harvey Fierstein. It's that horrible musky smell....I do not have a weak stomach, but this is definitely a scent that makes me literally gag.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2008 7:02:00 PM More reviews by cdo0208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is such a nice scent that I overlooked and underestimated for years! I like how this is a musky type of scent, but it is also fresh due to the black cherry that stands out in this fragrance. People who like deep scents like me are likely to appreciate this fragrance, and this is quite light for a musky fragrance. Lasting power is very good though, especially for a body spray. If you are only used to fruity, light scents, then you might call this "old lady" or have a hard time getting used to Amber Romance. To me, this fragrance reminds me of autumn: crisp, comforting, soothing. I especially love wearing this in cold weather, but it can be worn at any time. Amber Romance is the most sophisticated Secret Garden scent, in my opinion, along with my favorite (Vanilla Lace). It is at such a great prize for the quality too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2008 7:59:00 PM More reviews by xPinkStuff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a very warm vanilla scent with hints of amber.I'd probably describe as more 'sexy'? than pretty. The scent itself doesn't last very long however but if you buy the big bottles,they're probably gonna last forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2008 7:05:00 PM More reviews by HeyThereDelilah9

love love love this fragrance its so much better than BBW sensual amber!!!!!! this is a warm scent that smells like vanilla cream, amber, caramel, cinnamon/nutmeg (a little bit), and a slight chocolate cherry note. its a really sexy scent (my bf loves when i wear this) and i will most definitely buy again!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2008 1:27:00 AM More reviews by nicholyse

This is a very nice, classic, warm scent. I've been wearing it since I was about 15, so for a few years now. It's mainly something that I would wear during the fall season, because of it's slightly musky undertones, but it is a very pleasing fragrance.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2008 5:45:00 AM More reviews by triste3030

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm sorry but I just can't stomach this smell. It gives me a headache!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2007 9:03:00 PM More reviews by dmitchell15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a lovely scent that is vanilla based. It is in the Victoria's Secret Garden collection. It is very nice and warm and great for the winter. This is my favorite scent so I would definitely repurchase it again. Try it out to see if you like it too.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2007 11:53:00 AM More reviews by pancakegood

It just doesn't work for me but I do think a lot of people would like it. It smells like perfume but costs very little. It's just too strong and musky for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2007 8:49:00 PM More reviews by lemaya

Yuck!!! It makes me sick! Can't describe it... It just distusting... Believe me. Don't buy it before to try.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2007 11:22:00 PM More reviews by IPLaw7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I think this body splash smells almost like Revlon's Fire & Ice.