July 28, 2014 | 2176 users online

Concealers - Za - Concealer Perfection [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2009 7:47:00 AM More reviews by happy011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

It covers my undereye circles pretty well, and i like it!
    Its pretty cheap too!
    you just need a very small amount, its kinda concentrated so its good!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2009 2:54:00 AM More reviews by lauraxx

very good under eye concealer, it works ok on ance but i probley wouldn't buy it again as i don't really need it, and i don't think this is a must have. but everyone has different thoughts, so it may just not mix with me or whatever..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2009 8:47:00 AM More reviews by chi77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have #2 and it matches my skin perfectly. I did not read the reviews before buying this. I went to the store to try out some concealers. I have a I Nuovi concealer that's so cakey and breaks me out. This one is less than half the price of I Nuovi and just a quarter the price of my MUFE concealer.MUFE concealer is one of the best. It disappears into the skin and covers my eyebags really well. I use this ZA concealer on acne scars. I like that it looks natural and blends very easily. Doesn't clog pores and lasts all day. I also like the packaging. Hate compacts and sticks. Will definitely repurchase. It's so affordable and the quality is so good.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2009 5:19:00 AM More reviews by naj123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have #2- its a perfect match(nc20-30), that's always hard to find. Covers pretty well for me, I use it as an under eye and dark spots. Most days I skip the foundation and wear just this and some powder and I'm good to go. I like the packaging, you don't have to stick your finger in it (so less germs). The price is really good, it worth it but make sure you get the right color, even though there's only 3 that I saw. Its not a thick coverage, so not cakey, quite smooth, the best liquid-like concealer that I own. I recommend it for yellowy-skin tones.

update: Feb 25, 2010- I'm on my second tube. I actually lost my first one when sleeping over at a friend's house. I was COMPLETELY devastated. And I thought I'll use the other concealers I had laying around and try to make use of them. But they left me dry, cakey, with white dots(too light), and just upset. I went to the drugstore and I thought maybe I should use a new concealer. So I stood and tested and tested...Most were too light, too pink, not enough yellow, smelled funny, too thick. I kinda just gave up. So I went a couple weeks without it. And then I caved when I saw it on sale with 20% off. I believe it ended up being like RM22. And yeah, I was happy once again. My acne scars are smoothed over, my eyebags are gone :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2009 4:20:00 AM More reviews by plaidinator

Really great. I have this in #2 and it lightens up your undereye circles so well. I would buy this again if something else doesn't catch my interest :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2009 12:58:00 PM More reviews by shoo87

This is great for its price. Managed to cover my acne scars and dark eye rings. Bought #2 and I'm on my second tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 6:46:00 AM More reviews by buggeroff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Happy with coverage, viscosity and price. Have repurchased.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2009 2:23:00 AM More reviews by mutts

this has got to be one of my favourite concealers to use!
    It diminishes the size of my ghastly eyebags and lightens my dark eye circles.
    It's comparable to my other concealer, Bobbi Brown's creamy concealer but at a much cheaper price.
    It also covers up rather decently my blemishes.
    My only qualm is that you get a little wastage when you are nearing the end of this product as you can exactly 'get out' the remaining concealer in the tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2009 11:46:00 AM More reviews by miracle0790

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

definitely the best drugstore concealer out there. spot on level of fluidity, blends effortlessly and dosen't cake, covers well and hardly budges once it's on. covers red blemishes completely for me, and does a good job at mild dark circles too. oh, and hygienic packaging!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2009 2:21:00 AM More reviews by ShimmerRay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This concealer is gives a rather light and natural coverage.
    Using it for dark under eye circles; coverage not as good as I want it to be, but I like the formula, very smooth and easy to blend.

It does well for my blemishes though. The packaging makes it a little inconvenient and I'm wondering, when I'm left with a little of it, how am I to squeeze them out?

Would buy it again if another doesn't attract me.