December 17, 2014 | 1680 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Strawberry Body Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 9:16:00 AM More reviews by misschief82

OOhhhh! This is 1 of my fav body butter till date.I'd never run out of dis delicious smelling butter. It does wonders 2 my skin and gives a glow during winters as its a deep deep hydrating butter based cream. :) Not to forget d yummmmmy smell.My hubby loves it 2 !!! On me dat is! ;) <3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2012 7:00:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I never bought any of The Body Shop's body butters ever in my life until this December because I always found them to be way overpriced. Then I wondered in while Christmas shopping, was given a coupon thingy for BOGO free anything in the store and being a cheap ass, only bought 2 of the mini trial/travel/whatever versions of this. But then... I was hooked.
It smells so good! Like a real authentic strawberry scent. None of that gross strawberry candy scent that most strawberry scents are. I like the texture of this stuff too... and it absorbs fast. The scent doesn't linger around for a super long time which might be good or bad depending on your preference of smelling like a strawberry. But at any rate the experience of putting it on is yummy and happy.
After using up the minis I headed back and ended up buying a strawberry gift set. I can see myself converting to buying full sized versions of the strawberry body butter now. Damn you Body Shop and your BOGO coupon. The only real downside I can find... is this crap is too darn expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by crysna

This body butter leaves my skin so soft, it really moisturize, and lovely strawberry fragranced!!! smells so yummy....! ;) good after taking a shower!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by andreadianca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

smells great,oily,but a perfect combination if you have a really dry skin,especially in feet area,but the price is quite pricey here,

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2011 8:06:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

this is my 2nd time buying this. i really dont get the hate, i think this product is awesome! it makes my skin feels moist and smells soooooooo good for hours!!! and after putting this on my legs n arms, my room smels soooo good! even mymum said so :P although it is a body butter, the feel of this is a little stickier and thicker basically, so i wouldnt wear it if im wearing something tight, like tight long sleeve or jeans or thicker tights, but stockings are still ok :) although i might get the coca or the moringa or the olive or vit e next time, since the reviews for those r pretty good too.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2011 5:29:00 AM More reviews by iPhets

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product was alright in terms of moisture but it left a sticky feeling all day and would not wash off until the next time I showered (and I could actually feel it coming off). I'm glad I used this in the winter so it wasn't too bad. The smell is great though. However, I would not buy this again because I really hate the sticky feeling it leaves behind - which is not worth it for the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/20/2011 9:44:00 AM More reviews by MuddyMocha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really hate this product. I got a big jar for christmas one year and to I started to use it but god the texture is icky and weird but worst of all is the smell. It lasted for a very long time on my skin and 5 minutes after I put it on it made me nauseous, I had to go and take a shower to get it of me! So never again especially this product I may try a small jar of another one of their body butters in the future but I'm still a bit cautious.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2011 4:16:00 PM More reviews by lilmi

The smell is lovely. Infact that was the main reason which had drawn me to the product.

It feels very rich and moisturises pretty well however it does take a while to really sink into your skin. I imagine it would be better for dry areas during Autumn/Winter. Not so great for summer. I also think people with problem skin should avoid this as it will probably make you break out/feel greasy.

I don't particularly like the packaging, think it would be so much better in a tube as a tub isn't very hygienic. The product didn't 'wow' me though and isn't all that different from other moisturisers apart from the scent. Even that's not enough to make me repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by meganmacleodxox

I LOVE this product! it smells beautifulllll, never found anything quite like it!

I was acctually out buying a friend of mine a birthday present, and i decided to go into the body shop to see if i could find maybe afew bits and bobs, but this prduct stood out the most it was on sale for 6, and when i smelt it i think i fell in love! it smelt very fruity and beautiful, so i decided to get her this but i couldn't resist so i HAD to buy myself one aswell, and i'm so glad i have!

I use this product probably every day and i have been using it for a month and i'm happy to say i still have loadss left! when this product does run out though i will definetly be buying it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 10:46:00 AM More reviews by allthelittlethings

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can never go a day without first moisterizing my skin with this stuff. I love it. Its smells so nice and is last's all day! I always carry around a miniture pot of it with me for an instant skin hydration. Its a definate must have.