July 29, 2014 | 1963 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Strawberry Body Butter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2011 8:06:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

this is my 2nd time buying this. i really dont get the hate, i think this product is awesome! it makes my skin feels moist and smells soooooooo good for hours!!! and after putting this on my legs n arms, my room smels soooo good! even mymum said so :P although it is a body butter, the feel of this is a little stickier and thicker basically, so i wouldnt wear it if im wearing something tight, like tight long sleeve or jeans or thicker tights, but stockings are still ok :) although i might get the coca or the moringa or the olive or vit e next time, since the reviews for those r pretty good too.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2011 5:29:00 AM More reviews by iPhets

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product was alright in terms of moisture but it left a sticky feeling all day and would not wash off until the next time I showered (and I could actually feel it coming off). I'm glad I used this in the winter so it wasn't too bad. The smell is great though. However, I would not buy this again because I really hate the sticky feeling it leaves behind - which is not worth it for the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/20/2011 9:44:00 AM More reviews by MuddyMocha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really hate this product. I got a big jar for christmas one year and to I started to use it but god the texture is icky and weird but worst of all is the smell. It lasted for a very long time on my skin and 5 minutes after I put it on it made me nauseous, I had to go and take a shower to get it of me! So never again especially this product I may try a small jar of another one of their body butters in the future but I'm still a bit cautious.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2011 4:16:00 PM More reviews by lilmi

The smell is lovely. Infact that was the main reason which had drawn me to the product.

It feels very rich and moisturises pretty well however it does take a while to really sink into your skin. I imagine it would be better for dry areas during Autumn/Winter. Not so great for summer. I also think people with problem skin should avoid this as it will probably make you break out/feel greasy.

I don't particularly like the packaging, think it would be so much better in a tube as a tub isn't very hygienic. The product didn't 'wow' me though and isn't all that different from other moisturisers apart from the scent. Even that's not enough to make me repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by meganmacleodxox

I LOVE this product! it smells beautifulllll, never found anything quite like it!

I was acctually out buying a friend of mine a birthday present, and i decided to go into the body shop to see if i could find maybe afew bits and bobs, but this prduct stood out the most it was on sale for 6, and when i smelt it i think i fell in love! it smelt very fruity and beautiful, so i decided to get her this but i couldn't resist so i HAD to buy myself one aswell, and i'm so glad i have!

I use this product probably every day and i have been using it for a month and i'm happy to say i still have loadss left! when this product does run out though i will definetly be buying it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 10:46:00 AM More reviews by allthelittlethings

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can never go a day without first moisterizing my skin with this stuff. I love it. Its smells so nice and is last's all day! I always carry around a miniture pot of it with me for an instant skin hydration. Its a definate must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 11:25:00 AM More reviews by Chlox19

love love love this! It smells abs beautiful, the smell lingers on your skin for hours and hours which i love :) VERY moisturizing (okay so my skin isnt naturally dry its just normal!), a little bit pricey but you do get quite alot of product & everything in the body shop is excellent quality :) It is however quite heavily scented so if you have sensitive skin this may be a no go. Keep a look out on the body shop website as they've had some great offers on recently! Will definately keep repurchasing. The strawberry scrub and shower gel are also lovely :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2011 6:46:00 PM More reviews by MissJulie89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I picked up a $5 travel size of this and woo! This body butter is great. It's summer and it still doesn't make me too greasy, so I can't wait to see how awesome it is in the winter when the inevitable dryness and itchiness come along.
In terms of the smell, the strawberry fragrance is juicy and delicious. The strength of the fragrance is the only reason why I took off one lippie- it can be a bit much with initial application, but other than that, it's yuuummyy. Tubs worry me with sanitation, but I'm not really bothered by it.
This body butter definitely opened the door to body butters in general for me. I can't wait to check out more fragrances from The Body Shop!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 4:07:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I love using this in Winter when my skin is at its driest. During Summer, it's far too greasy for me. You only need the smallest amount to cover a large area and the formula is very creamy, absorbing easily into my skin. Good for elbows, knees and heels where skin is usually the driest for me. Has a strong sweet scent that may be a little over-whelming for some, but the scent lasts quite well after you apply it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2011 7:56:00 PM More reviews by shanhal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have the smaller tub of this one, and it has lasted me a LONG time!
It was $6 canadian dollars. the smell, at first when i smelt it, it was like Kapow! strong. But when you rub it in the smell goes away a bit so its alot better. I dont use this on my face, i find it way to heavy. but when i get out of the shower after shaving, this oftens up my legs nicely! will be rebuying!