Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom-lotion

on 12/1/2010 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

JCP is my favorite scent from B&BW. Everytime I go to the store I have to pick up atleast something from JCP (If I can purchasing anything).. The scent is just so lovely, girly, romantic and all that good stuff. I can see why it is so popular.. definitely a keeper. I do believe I have almost everything in the JCP line minus the perfume.

on 11/8/2010 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is so spicey and yummy! I love it! Its got this powdery scent, with a yummy spice. The spice reminds me of a sip of wine. I can feel the"yum" all the way down my throat. :) i <3 it!

on 10/15/2010 3:10:00 AM

I've been a fan of the original Cherry Blossom scent for a few years now. This is a spicier, more perfume-y version with a hint of musk (which I find sexy). I use BBWs lotions instead of perfume, and I find that this lotion works as well as and smells as nice as department store perfumed lotions. My husband and son are sensitive to scents and usually don't like when I try something new, but they both like this one. If you like the sweet, pretty scent of the original Cherry Blossom, try this one to spice things up in the cooler months!

on 10/7/2010 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I spent quite a well in BBW today trying all the different scents. In the end I ended up leaving with the Japanese Cherry Blossom lotion and body mist. So far, I love the scent. It is feminine without being sickly sweet. I am trying to get away from smelling like food (although I do enjoy the foody scents!) and the JCB seems like a good place to start. I don't like anything masculine smelling and this was the only scent in their "sexy" line that wasn't musky. Seems like a scent guys would like to smell on a girl.

on 10/3/2010 8:25:00 AM

This is a great floral oriental, and I usually despise oriental fragrances. I use this lotion as a fragrance because it is quite strong...too strong to actually use as an all-over body lotion...at least for me. I prefer it in the lotion, and I only need to put a pea size on my lower fragrance points (ankle, behind the knee, lower back). I love that it is available in the 3 fl oz size, because this alone, will last me quite awhile. It will be sad to see it go when they discontinue it...and I believe that will be soon, unfortunately. We shall see.

on 9/24/2010 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love it....I always get compliments when wearing this lotion especially from guys.

on 8/30/2010 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Strangely, I like the smell of this, but I don't really want to walk around smelling like it. It's very flowery and sweet, slightly perfumey but not too much. Maybe I'd wear it at night or something. The smell also doesn't really last very long, and there is nothing special about it as a lotion.

on 6/26/2010 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like the Japanese Cherry Blossom scent better than the original Cherry Blossom. But does this do anything for your skin? Not really. Plus it contains a lot of chemicals I would prefer not to have on my skin.

I am not a fan of this one. I much prefer the original cherry blossom. This one is just too strong and "perfumey" smelling to me.

on 6/8/2010 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm normally not a fan of the scents at BBW. They're always too strong and sharp for me. I assumed this would be the same, but it's actually really soft. On me, it takes on the same personality as Emporio Armani She, a soft floral oriental. It adds a soft layer of scent that is subtle and pretty. My husband is super picky and he really likes it too. I'm pleasantly surprised by this one!