February 1, 2015 | 1501 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Japanese Cherry Blossom-lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2010 10:12:00 PM More reviews by LushieLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is so spicey and yummy! I love it! Its got this powdery scent, with a yummy spice. The spice reminds me of a sip of wine. I can feel the"yum" all the way down my throat. :) i <3 it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2010 3:10:00 AM More reviews by balmmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been a fan of the original Cherry Blossom scent for a few years now. This is a spicier, more perfume-y version with a hint of musk (which I find sexy). I use BBWs lotions instead of perfume, and I find that this lotion works as well as and smells as nice as department store perfumed lotions. My husband and son are sensitive to scents and usually don't like when I try something new, but they both like this one. If you like the sweet, pretty scent of the original Cherry Blossom, try this one to spice things up in the cooler months!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by kara86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I spent quite a well in BBW today trying all the different scents. In the end I ended up leaving with the Japanese Cherry Blossom lotion and body mist. So far, I love the scent. It is feminine without being sickly sweet. I am trying to get away from smelling like food (although I do enjoy the foody scents!) and the JCB seems like a good place to start. I don't like anything masculine smelling and this was the only scent in their "sexy" line that wasn't musky. Seems like a scent guys would like to smell on a girl.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2010 8:25:00 AM More reviews by RtiQlitQT

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great floral oriental, and I usually despise oriental fragrances. I use this lotion as a fragrance because it is quite strong...too strong to actually use as an all-over body lotion...at least for me. I prefer it in the lotion, and I only need to put a pea size on my lower fragrance points (ankle, behind the knee, lower back). I love that it is available in the 3 fl oz size, because this alone, will last me quite awhile. It will be sad to see it go when they discontinue it...and I believe that will be soon, unfortunately. We shall see.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2010 3:12:00 PM More reviews by kdimas

I love it....I always get compliments when wearing this lotion especially from guys.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2010 11:13:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Strangely, I like the smell of this, but I don't really want to walk around smelling like it. It's very flowery and sweet, slightly perfumey but not too much. Maybe I'd wear it at night or something. The smell also doesn't really last very long, and there is nothing special about it as a lotion.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2010 9:50:00 AM More reviews by rikasmith

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like the Japanese Cherry Blossom scent better than the original Cherry Blossom. But does this do anything for your skin? Not really. Plus it contains a lot of chemicals I would prefer not to have on my skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2010 2:46:00 PM More reviews by victorialynne

I am not a fan of this one. I much prefer the original cherry blossom. This one is just too strong and "perfumey" smelling to me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 4:01:00 PM More reviews by lolajean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm normally not a fan of the scents at BBW. They're always too strong and sharp for me. I assumed this would be the same, but it's actually really soft. On me, it takes on the same personality as Emporio Armani She, a soft floral oriental. It adds a soft layer of scent that is subtle and pretty. My husband is super picky and he really likes it too. I'm pleasantly surprised by this one!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2010 7:12:00 PM More reviews by pinkcrushxo

I actually don't think this is half bad! Its a light fragrance, at least it is for me! i wouldn't purchase it again just because B&BW has so many other scents!!!