July 29, 2014 | 1220 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Japanese Cherry Blossom-lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2010 8:25:00 AM More reviews by RtiQlitQT

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great floral oriental, and I usually despise oriental fragrances. I use this lotion as a fragrance because it is quite strong...too strong to actually use as an all-over body lotion...at least for me. I prefer it in the lotion, and I only need to put a pea size on my lower fragrance points (ankle, behind the knee, lower back). I love that it is available in the 3 fl oz size, because this alone, will last me quite awhile. It will be sad to see it go when they discontinue it...and I believe that will be soon, unfortunately. We shall see.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2010 3:12:00 PM More reviews by kdimas

I love it....I always get compliments when wearing this lotion especially from guys.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2010 11:13:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Strangely, I like the smell of this, but I don't really want to walk around smelling like it. It's very flowery and sweet, slightly perfumey but not too much. Maybe I'd wear it at night or something. The smell also doesn't really last very long, and there is nothing special about it as a lotion.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2010 9:50:00 AM More reviews by rikasmith

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like the Japanese Cherry Blossom scent better than the original Cherry Blossom. But does this do anything for your skin? Not really. Plus it contains a lot of chemicals I would prefer not to have on my skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2010 2:46:00 PM More reviews by victorialynne

I am not a fan of this one. I much prefer the original cherry blossom. This one is just too strong and "perfumey" smelling to me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 4:01:00 PM More reviews by lolajean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm normally not a fan of the scents at BBW. They're always too strong and sharp for me. I assumed this would be the same, but it's actually really soft. On me, it takes on the same personality as Emporio Armani She, a soft floral oriental. It adds a soft layer of scent that is subtle and pretty. My husband is super picky and he really likes it too. I'm pleasantly surprised by this one!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2010 7:12:00 PM More reviews by pinkcrushxo

I actually don't think this is half bad! Its a light fragrance, at least it is for me! i wouldn't purchase it again just because B&BW has so many other scents!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2010 5:27:00 PM More reviews by mslovely417

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't appreciate the smell of this. Got it for free (had a coupon for the promotion) I used it here and there and just could not stand the smell. Never again!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2010 2:13:00 AM More reviews by hermommy09

no offense to anyone, but this smells HORRIBLE! everytime a coworker or someone i know wears it..i get a horrible headache and literally want to vomit. the smell is too strong and kind of sweet..i guess. i dk how to describe it but IMO its horrible!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2010 1:41:00 AM More reviews by ILuvyorkies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I absoulutely LOVE the smell! One of my all time fave scents from B&B!! My boyfriend won't stop hugging me when I wear this lotion. I've noticed that this lotion, along with other B&B lotions are the only ones that moisturize my skin : ) I hope they keep this scent foreves as I get compliments from everyone when I wear this lotion : ) HG whaaat!!!!