April 19, 2014 | 921 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Japanese Cherry Blossom-lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2010 9:50:00 AM More reviews by rikasmith

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like the Japanese Cherry Blossom scent better than the original Cherry Blossom. But does this do anything for your skin? Not really. Plus it contains a lot of chemicals I would prefer not to have on my skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2010 2:46:00 PM More reviews by victorialynne

I am not a fan of this one. I much prefer the original cherry blossom. This one is just too strong and "perfumey" smelling to me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 4:01:00 PM More reviews by lolajean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm normally not a fan of the scents at BBW. They're always too strong and sharp for me. I assumed this would be the same, but it's actually really soft. On me, it takes on the same personality as Emporio Armani She, a soft floral oriental. It adds a soft layer of scent that is subtle and pretty. My husband is super picky and he really likes it too. I'm pleasantly surprised by this one!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2010 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It doesn't moisturize well at all but it does pack a lot of fragrance. Although I don't feel this fragrance suits me, it is a cheery musky floral that can appeal to many people. Men always compliment me when I use it. It just doesn't feel like 'me'.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2010 7:12:00 PM More reviews by pinkcrushxo

I actually don't think this is half bad! Its a light fragrance, at least it is for me! i wouldn't purchase it again just because B&BW has so many other scents!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2010 5:27:00 PM More reviews by mslovely417

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't appreciate the smell of this. Got it for free (had a coupon for the promotion) I used it here and there and just could not stand the smell. Never again!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2010 2:13:00 AM More reviews by hermommy09

no offense to anyone, but this smells HORRIBLE! everytime a coworker or someone i know wears it..i get a horrible headache and literally want to vomit. the smell is too strong and kind of sweet..i guess. i dk how to describe it but IMO its horrible!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2010 1:41:00 AM More reviews by ILuvyorkies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I absoulutely LOVE the smell! One of my all time fave scents from B&B!! My boyfriend won't stop hugging me when I wear this lotion. I've noticed that this lotion, along with other B&B lotions are the only ones that moisturize my skin : ) I hope they keep this scent foreves as I get compliments from everyone when I wear this lotion : ) HG whaaat!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2010 10:43:00 PM More reviews by areejs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually use Nivea to moisturize, not a fan of flowery scented creams and moisturizers, except for this one! The scent is lovely! It's clean, crisp and not your average floral. The floral has a very elegant feel. Though it doesn't keep you moisturized for long, the scent is what will make you come back for it over and over and over again :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2010 3:51:00 AM More reviews by BrownEyes01

I liked this in the store but when I brought it home and put it on, it smelled kind of musky and I am not a fan of that. My boyfriend also didn't like it so I gave it to a friend.