LUSH Butterball Bath Bomb

4.3

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Smells like a dreamy creamy vanilla that I could not help but fall in love with.

I typically hate sweet scent products, but since I started using lush, I love all things sweet :)

Although butterball smells like a soft dessert, it isn't overpowering. Makes your bath amazingly silky and your skin beautifully moisturized :)

on 1/16/2011 1:02:00 PM

I wish I could buy these in bulk because I freaking love it so much. One of the best baths I have ever had. I filled the tub with hot water, got in, and plunked the bath bomb in. I'm not sure exactly how long it took to fizzle out, but I had fun watching it. It fizzes a LOT and you can see the little chunks of cocao butter popping out of it and floating in the water. They then started melting into little oil puddles allover the top of the water. I soaked for a good 15- 20 minutes and felt so soft when I got out. It was awesome. The smell was very vanilla-y, but not in an overly-sweet-perfumy way. It left the tub ever so slighty oily, but I rinsed with clean water afterward and it all came off. Would recommend to anyone.

on 11/23/2010 10:55:00 PM

This has a nice soothing scent, I can't really put my finger on it but to me, it has a creamy , slightly buttery scent. It may be small but it's worth it. It has shea butter which float in the water and you can just take your fingers and rub them on your body. Very moisturizing and relaxing. Everything I pop into lush I must get this!

on 11/19/2010 6:02:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is one I didn't want to try because it looked way too dull. Sex bomb and blue skies gaves you promises of a bath tub filled with cupcakes and unicorns, but this one is white circular ball BLEHHH. After using Lush products for a year (spending about 2 years worths of products though) I decided that I haven't tried this one and the sale people had mentioned in the past that this was an all time fave. So i put in my online order and just hopped out of the shower an hour ago. Definitely smoother skin, love the cocoa butter in it. I can actually see a significant amount of oil in the tub so the bath water was very tender.

on 10/16/2010 5:00:00 AM

My favourite bath bomb of all time. Perfect for winter skin!

on 9/30/2010 4:58:00 PM

even though this is one of the more boring ones as in it doesnt have a colour to it doesnt have any glitter or conffetti etc and the scent is rather mild it is my favourite lush ballistic!

the smell is so yummy it sorta smells like vanilla and baby powder and and the cocoa butter makes my skin so soft to me its a like a ballistic and bath melt in one

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Fabulous!
By FAR my favourite bath bomb EVER by LUSH!
It smells so good; like sweet, buttery, creamy vanilla.
It moisturizes your skin soooo well, and leaves your skin scented for the whole day (which no other bath bomb has done for me!)
It has chunks of cocoa butter, so it's super softning!
This is amazing, and I always have to have a couple in my LUSH stash!

on 8/13/2010 10:19:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My favourite bath bomb; leaves skin silky soft and smooth and I love love love the delicate fragrance. It'll leave your bath greasy afterwards, but at least it won't be covered in glitter or bit of dried flowers...

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I really like this because it made my skin feel super soft when I'd gotten out of the bath, but it left my bath tub in a bit of a mess, but I suppose thats just like any other bath bomb.

I also like it because it smells really good and there's no confetti or anything in it which is a bonus for me.

on 8/8/2010 7:36:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Butterball was my first bath bomb from Lush. The scent was sooo nice and it left my skin super silky and soft after I got out! I even liked the cocoa butter bits that came out of the bomb, it made the bath water quite greasy but that disappears after you dry off. One lippy off because that lovely smell disappeared after popping it in the bath and I can't smell anything on my skin.

Popular Bath Treatments