LUSH Butterball Bath Bomb

4.3

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Fabulous!
By FAR my favourite bath bomb EVER by LUSH!
It smells so good; like sweet, buttery, creamy vanilla.
It moisturizes your skin soooo well, and leaves your skin scented for the whole day (which no other bath bomb has done for me!)
It has chunks of cocoa butter, so it's super softning!
This is amazing, and I always have to have a couple in my LUSH stash!

on 8/13/2010 10:19:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My favourite bath bomb; leaves skin silky soft and smooth and I love love love the delicate fragrance. It'll leave your bath greasy afterwards, but at least it won't be covered in glitter or bit of dried flowers...

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I really like this because it made my skin feel super soft when I'd gotten out of the bath, but it left my bath tub in a bit of a mess, but I suppose thats just like any other bath bomb.

I also like it because it smells really good and there's no confetti or anything in it which is a bonus for me.

on 8/8/2010 7:36:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Butterball was my first bath bomb from Lush. The scent was sooo nice and it left my skin super silky and soft after I got out! I even liked the cocoa butter bits that came out of the bomb, it made the bath water quite greasy but that disappears after you dry off. One lippy off because that lovely smell disappeared after popping it in the bath and I can't smell anything on my skin.

on 8/6/2010 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this in Mr.butterball that comes in a Santa shape and came out last Christmas..it has little chunks of shea butter in it so when it dissolves in your bath it releases the oils and gives the water a very silky smooth feel to it..it's definitely moisturizing to the skin since it's got literally butter in it..and the smell is kinda cakery and buttery which i love..i think the lush bath bombs are much better quality than their soaps,,they are a bit expensive compare to other brand bath bombs but i would buy it again for its amaziness,,it's such a little sweet relaxing treat to yourself after a long week of hard work~

on 7/12/2010 3:39:00 PM

Its great! So moisturizing, my skin feels like silk after I get out. Great for all you dry skin girls, like me :). Also, a great bath bomb to use in on winter skin. My one issue is there is barely any fragrance (especially compare to other bath bombs), but i usually use a bubble bar or another bath treatment with it so its not a big issue.

on 7/1/2010 9:40:00 PM

This is seriously awesome! It moisturises my skin, doesn't leave any film or glitter on me and smells delicious (like vanilla.) There are cheaper products around but for quality and effectiveness I'll choose this every time I need a bath bomb.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

my favourite bath product ever! no, it doesn't have any fancy colours or confetti (a plus for me, a minus for others), but it leaves my skin feeling SO amazingly soft and it smells amazing. i have repurchased this many times and will continue to do so in the future.

I loved this bathbomb! It made my dry skin super soft. The only problem is that it is kind of on the expensive side.

on 5/24/2010 10:31:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This was lovely! The scent is delish and it lasts throughout the bath. I loved how moisturzing the water became and I felt nice and silky by the time I stepped out of the bath. The only thing I would change about this is I would add some color - I like my bath water to turn colors, just for fun... but it won't stop me from buying Butterball again.

Popular Bath Treatments