September 21, 2014 | 963 users online

Fragrances - The Body Shop - White Musk Line

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2007 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Turbulent

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in a gift set and didn't think I would like at all, but I love it! I sometimes have a hard time finding fragrances that doesn't give me migraine, but that's not a problem with this one. And it lasts a long time too. Don't know the price, but will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2007 3:07:00 PM More reviews by girlmixalot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it. I have been using this for about 6 years. Soft, clean scent - very longlasting too. Guys love it - I get complimented quite often. I small bottle lasts me about 1 year!!! So it's dirt cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2007 12:52:00 PM More reviews by veronick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My signature fragrance! I use both the EDT and the oil, it's such a soft, sensual, feminine and clean scent...I'm on my third bottle of the EDT and I know I will buy a lot more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2007 2:10:00 PM More reviews by caitlinv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the White Musk perfume oil. It is a great, almost erotic musk that also manages to not be overpowering. The scent is unique and ultimately smells different on everyone, so I have no problem wearing this, even with its popularity. I plan on making memories with this perfume, and it will always be a constant staple in my life. I highly recommend this scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2007 9:32:00 PM More reviews by sugarlumples

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this scent. It is interesting and not overly flowery. I bought a travel set on a trip with my fiance so I always remember that trip when I wear it. It is definitely a happy memory inducing scent for me.

The perfume itself has a much better smell than the body wash or the lotion. The body wash lathers well, but the scent is not the same as the perfume. The lotion has the same smell as the body wash. Those two products just seem to be a little too musky and heavy. I rarely use the lotion or body wash, but I still absolutely love the perfume.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2007 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Tramrak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is so beautiful and i get so many compliments every time i wear it. i bought my bottle (the edt) probably 5 years ago so i have no idea if it's the "old" or "new" smell, i just know it smells great! and oddly, i know this is a very popular (or was?) fragrance but i've never known anyone but me who had it. maybe it's old news? oh well, i still love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2007 11:20:00 PM More reviews by nagarpoe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

What did they do to my favorite scent while I was growing up??

I recently returned to the body shop to remember some memories that I had with this lovely white musk smell, and alas, they had replace the old white musk smell with a new gross smell!

I loved the old body wash...and was planning to buy some....It appears that I was too late and found out that they only have the new ones now.
What a pity!
Definitely will not be buying the new white musk line!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2007 1:34:00 AM More reviews by FLBeachGrl

I just bought 3 bottles of the 2 oz. EDT, 3 shower gels, and 2 body creams of the "old" version packaging for $64 at TheBodyShop.com. I guess they're getting rid of the old stock for the new purple packaged White Musk. I love the clean smell of this! I alternate between this, Narciso Rodriguez's For Her, Sarah Jessica Parker's Lovely, and Philosophy's Inner Grace because they all smell similar to me. Very clean and fresh smelling like I just stepped out of the shower. EDIT: I know why TBS is discontinuing the old version of White Musk - the edt smells like alcohol and the body cream has a horrible scent to it! I returned them to get the new version which smells completely different. My advice is to buy the new version of White Musk!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2007 8:22:00 PM More reviews by mitali79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been wearing Body Shop's white musk in the form of perfume oil, edt, or body spray (not all at once) for 13 years. It is my signature fragrance. On the rare occasions that I forget to put it on, I don't feel like myself. I wear more expensive perfumes sometimes but white musk is my forever fave.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2007 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Tartini

My godmother wears this all the time and when I smell it, it brings back all my childhood memories of her visits to my house. I really really like the scent - it's initially a little too powdery for me, but that wears off and the sillage is great - beautiful in fact. I know this is seen as a "common" scent, but honestly, I've only known one person who wears it (my godmother) and I don't get whiffs of it in the street like I do with some other popular scents, Coco Mad for example - so I really wouldn't feel that I was smelling like "everybody else".. Can't be beaten for price either, and has a great range of products. Feminine, soft, distinctive, beautiful...