October 2, 2014 | 1438 users online

Eye Shadow - Bourjois - Pastel Lumiere

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2004 9:25:00 AM More reviews by emmz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've bought shade Bleu Iridescent. It gives a two tone glint to my dark brown eyes. I'm really not sure why it is named blue as it is neither blue or green - it has hints of both and depends on the way the light catches it. It should really be named Bleu Vert (Blue/Green) Iridescent! If you apply this lightly it looks like a nice shimmer in the day. More heavily, and it looks nice and sparkly. The only thing I really don't like about this eyeshadow is the packaging - the way the shadow is put in looks likes it's going to break up any minute.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2004 3:12:00 PM More reviews by the_zen_fairy

i think these are amazin eyeshadows. you can apply them wet or dry. there is a super generous amount of product in the package, and the colors are delicious. my 2 favorites are vert petillant and bleu evasion. the vert is a bright grassy green, almost neon. and the blue is an electric, glowing blue. both are shimmery, and worth the money!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2004 10:27:00 AM More reviews by takemyhusbandplz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These shadows are by far the WORST QUALITY I have ever used & I've tried them all. Even worse than Maybelline shadows (if you could imagine one worse). I had the same problem as Summer below. The shadow was as hard as a rock & I wasn't able to get any color from it at all. The packaging was cheaply made as well. I will never repurchase- even if Bourjois was the last company to make eyeshadows on earth. I would give these 0 lippies if able.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2004 10:25:00 AM More reviews by kristenb

I have this shadow in Beige Amber and its absolutely gorgeous. I am definitely going to be using this all summer long--perfect for blondes with green eyes. Its shimmery but not glittery, and it definitely calls attention to your eyes, esp with black long lashes and a nude or reddish lip. People say its a cheap drugstore line in paris, but considering i am in new york and not going to paris soon--who cares? its only $13. Its practically the same as Revlon...but 100 percent better quality and color selection.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2004 8:53:00 AM More reviews by SummerSkin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I donīt like this because I find it too hard! I really have to chip away at it to get any colour, tried to take it back but the SA refused, said there was nothing wrong with it! V. disappointed. Love the colour though when I can be bothered to use it. Nr 33, goes well with my brown/hazel eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2004 9:24:00 AM More reviews by georgia_1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i love these eyeshadows! i have the one called "rose beige" and i use it every day...its brilliant - its pearlised so i can use it to highlight my eyelides, eyebrow bone, cheeks... it's great on eyelids if you're one of those people who doenst like dramatic eyeshadow colours but want something that makes your eyes sparkle and shimmer, in a natural way.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2004 8:48:00 AM More reviews by Emma13

I have "Beige rose" and "Rose sage". Beige rose is really an iridescent light gold, quite pretty and I also use it as a highlighter. Rose sage is a matte light muted rose shade and it is the only "pink" that I am able to wear on my eyelids without looking strange! Both are pretty. They are not very densely pigmented, which I consider a plus in this case - they are very easy to use to create a nice natural yet glowy look. However, I hate the packaging and the scent, and they are a bit expensive for what they are. ***** EDIT ***** I find that actually Rose sage hardly shows up on my eyelids at all... as pretty as it is otherwise.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2004 11:48:00 AM More reviews by incompletekatie

Love these eyshadows! Very pretty.
Unfortunately, I'm allergic to them and can't wear them, and because I can't have them I probably want them more!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2004 9:30:00 PM More reviews by njiwana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The salesgirl lied to my dad! I asked my dad to buy the Trio Eyeshadow in Les Ors 47 but the salesgirl said it was discontinued. So, she recommended this eyeshadow in Brun Profond 60, saying that this is the same as the colour I wanted. Well, to make a long story short, I am glad she lied!

UPDATE: On me, Brun Profond 60 looks exactly like MAC Shadestick in Gentle Lentil. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2004 9:28:00 AM More reviews by mariella_100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in the pearly white colour: fantastic. Stays put forever & is so bright and luscious! Plus great value!