December 19, 2014 | 1586 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - Advanced Radiance Age Defying - Liquid

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2008 1:03:00 AM More reviews by lindanail

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the best foundation that I have ever used! I had recently given up on foundations and switched to tinted moisturizer, but this is better.
This foundation goes on light and easy like a tinted moisturizer but provides the coverage of a foundation. This is the only product that didn't settle into my lines or pores at all!!!! It feels great on my face and gives me a lovely radiance (not too shiny and not too matte). I top it with a bit of powder and it lasts all day. I am 41 and this definitely makes me look at least 5 years younger or more (as advertised). I also love the pump on this product (so fast and easy to use and hygenic).
2/25/11 UPDATE- Sorry to say this isn't working for me anymore. It started making me orange, so I tried the lightest color but it didn't work. It also is too slippery for summer.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2008 1:26:00 PM More reviews by aprilm99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been a mineral makeup user for years. However I am having a bad ance breakout and needed something with more coverage. I received some samples of this in buff beige and thought it covered pretty well, so i purchased it with the coupon. At first I thought the coverage was great but the makeup felt so damp I wasn't sure. It also seemed to make the area under my eyes more wrinkled and I usually don't even see them. So I tried some extra moisturizer there under and that helped. Now that I have been using it for two weeks I think I have it under control and think my skin looks better than it did with the mineral makeup - that seemed to make the dry areas drier and the oily areas a mess; this makeup is very moisturizing (Olay!) and keeps me smooth all day. It does feel dewy (the dampness I mentioned above), but that keeps me from touching my face too much -- bad habit I have. I have not had any acne I can blame on this makeup, I am clearing up but not sure where to attribute due to other things I have changed. But I think this foundation works, feels great and I plan to buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2008 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Pandora22

This didn't work for me at all. After a few hours it started to slide right off my face. I had cakey build-up under my nose and chin. It also caused a dry flakey patch between my eyebrows which I never had before. When I looked in the mirror at the end of the day I was shocked at how terrible my face looked. Never again!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2008 4:14:00 PM More reviews by resph99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i had high hopes for this but when i put it on i was shocked. the pores on my nose seemed even bigger and i looked like i had a mask on. it was shiny and made me look oily. im sorry maybe this isnt for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2008 11:28:00 AM More reviews by mollymurder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've always been looking for a foundation that adds that certain "glow", however, with this I find that it's more mask-like than glowing. The color selection isn't bad, although it doesn't seem to go as pale as most other Cover Girl foundations. If it weren't for the mask-like feeling that this foundation provides, I'd honestly like it much better. Oh, and if it didn't include that awful smell. It smells very bitter, I don't think it's a good fragrance at all. I think after prolonged wear, this would definitely irritate my sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2008 5:51:00 PM More reviews by my3sons5

I wanted to like this, I really did. However, it just seems way too SHINY on my skin. My skin has a nice natural glow and shine (well maybe not "natural" as I am a faithful user of AHA's and retinol) and adding this just seems like overkill.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2008 1:07:00 PM More reviews by viajake

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

chalky smelly icky. The magazines raved about this makeup, but I can't find a thing to like about it. Bummer!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2007 3:34:00 PM More reviews by MrsTeener

Love this! I have recommended it to every person I can get my hands on. This is the first drugstore foundation I have EVER encountered that has no pink in it. I am very pale and very pink so I need a bit of yellow to balance things out. I look dewy for the first time since I was about 12. My skin stays soft all day, it does not settle in to any fine lines around my eyes and gives me a glow that I get complimented on every day.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2007 2:04:00 PM More reviews by Corrinne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Age-defying my foot! First of all, this is not a liquid--its like a creme in a pump. The coverage is med to full and it DOES settle in lines, etc. I swear I look 10 years older wearing this. I really wanted to like this but its just wrong in every way. My skin looks dull and every little flaw is exacerbated.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2007 12:54:00 PM More reviews by kjo86

Researching this makeup- I thought the ingredients would be helpful to someone
Active Ingredients
Titanium Dioxide 5% , Octinoxate 2%
Ingredients
Cyclopentasiloxane , Water , Glycerin , Cyclomethicone , Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Diethylhexyl Carbonate , Niacinamide , Sodium Chloride , Acetyl Glucosamine , Talc , Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 , PEG-100 Stearate , PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone , Dimethicone , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract , Disodiium EDTA , Panthenol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Benzyl Alcohol , Methicone , Aluminum Hydroxide , PEG-10 Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Methylparaben , Allantoin , Propylparaben , Ethylparaben , Fragrance Parfum , Iron Oxides