October 25, 2014 | 1712 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dallas

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 10:12:00 AM More reviews by HauteHarlequin

This blush is PERFECT. It's such a beautiful color that looks so natural and is so build-able. It has awesome staying power, it's so versatile and perfect for everyday or night. I've found the applicator it works with to work well, but it takes a little getting used to. Also, the packaging is adorable!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by MsDZ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my Holy Grail blush. The color is perfect! It can be built up to be darker in the summer months or used with a light hand in the winter time it provides a lovely plum color. I have even used it in a pinch as an eyeshadow! As with most BeneFit products, a little goes a long way. I still have the blush I purchased a couple years ago. I am sad that when I have to buy again I will have to use the new packaging. I do not like that the lid is now attached to the base instead of lifting off the base completely. The mirror is a nice touch but I doubt I will use it as this blush lasts all day and doesn't need to be reapplied during the day which is the only reason I can imagine for needing a mirror built into the package. As long as they don't change the actual product I will remain a faithful user of Dallas!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by ChocolatCake

Dallas is a very pretty bronze plum color. Unfortunately, this color dulls my skin instead of makes it look awake and peppy. Of course, this is NOT the product's fault; it simply just does not work with my skin tone. Instead of brightening and awakening, this just looks blah. I would not repurchase just because it's not very pretty on my skin. It's too plummy on me to be a bronzer, and too brown to be a blush. I think it would work for cooler-toned girls. This would last forever and it has a pleasant smell to it. I would not repurchase just because the chemistry is off.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 7:51:00 PM More reviews by puppy97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First of all this blush is not expensive.... $30 for 9g of product.. Holy Crap!!! This is like a bronzer and blush mashed together. beautiful in the winter for adding colour and amazing with a tan. If i could only have 1 makeup item this would be it....

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by kas7686

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Beautiful plummy, berry blush. Scary in the pan but with a light hand works really well to add a nice wash of color to my NW20 skin. Lasts all day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by luluhalabaloo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So I moved to Dallas so anything named Dallas, I have to buy. I bought this. I do not like the scent and it makes my cheeks burn but all Benefit blushes do it seems. The color is cute and warm and I like that. I am going to try a different brush and see if that helps. Would not buy it again but not returning it either.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by onediva

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my holy grail items. I am NC 30-35 with light hispanic/olive coloring, and this does WONDERS for my face! I am stopped on the street to ask what tanning salon I attend or what my bronzer is. This combination bronzer/blush is the most perfect color! This is perfectly build-able, but I do not recommend it for any light-skinned ladies, as it might wash you out or go ashy. I lovelovelove this. Worth every penny; even with daily use, the box lasted well over a year.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2012 9:10:00 PM More reviews by chechi

shimmery bronzer with rose tones - looks really nice on tan skin; i wear it on its own as a blush and/or all over as a bronzer... gives a finished/polished look.... $$$$$ - i think this is dupable (i.e you can get similar products from other less expensive brands).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by brownsauce07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Oh my god - what a fantastic blusher - the blusher lasted me 3 years with everyday use!!! Excellent shade to flatter yellow skin tones. The only negative it the brush which seems to take up a lot of space in the packaging and its a bit tricky when trying to take it out as you end of digging your nails into the actual blusher. A smaller brush would have been ideal. Great Shade, and practical to carry in your bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by katiek2012

This blush is amazing!! It looks really wonderful as a contour color, especially on really pale skin like mine. I wouldn't recommend using the brush given because it gives a little too much product, and it can make you look clown-like. really nice pigmentation. it's a little expensive but worth it. I previously had benefit's dandelion, a blush in a different shade. It lasted me 2 whole years. Definitely worth the buy.