July 26, 2014 | 1674 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Moisturizing Body Wash - "Deep Moisture"

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Workoutgirl3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Kinky, Other Eyes: Blue

Very gentle
Nice clean smell
Gets you clean
A little gives you a great lather
Cheap and effective

what else can I say?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 12:46:00 AM More reviews by brigidmarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've been using this for months now, and I'm really satisfied. My skin is more moisturized. I'm usually in a hurry and I don't take the time to use body lotion like I should, but I've found even less need to do so since using this product. It's a huge bottle, but when it finally runs out I will be purchasing it again for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2010 1:37:00 AM More reviews by starrdusted

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased the new version of this. I noticed right away how soft and moisturized my skin became after the first use.

Some people complain about the scent, but I think it's neither unpleasant nor too pungent. Foams well, gets the job done.

My only reason for not giving 5 lippies: Since starting with this bodywash, I have been developing painful ingrown hairs on my legs, particularly on my thighs. I will try to use exfoliating bath gloves with this product for my legs to see if that helps. I'd really hate to give this product up. I'll update in a week or so and let you know if the exfoliating helps.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2010 11:39:00 AM More reviews by redkitten

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very good product,is true that is having a classy Dove smell..but is very genlle with my skin and also..this is a must "always have "in my bath becouse my husband love this.
It is perfect for me,becouse i always get itcky skin like a result os a hard water and this product is stoping the itchy and dry patches to appeat.I like to use it in winnter sometimes in summer too
The best version of this body wash i got it from Germany where the formula is really pure whit no fake adds..
Lucky me now i like in Germany were the Dove is pure and the best Nivea ever :)
Best body wash for me and my family too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 11:53:00 AM More reviews by angel31

I am very happy with this body wash. It has a nice, simple, CLEAN scent - a scent that I don't tire of (unlike other overly-sweet, fruity fragrances). It also lathers up very nicely, and washes cleanly away. It does not overdry your skin, or leave you with an icky layer of residue. This one is a staple product and a great value for your dollar. I would definitely purchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2010 2:51:00 PM More reviews by axialmeow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the only body wash I can use in the winter. It helps with my super dry, itchy skin. The smell is nice and it feels really creamy. I've tried the "generic" versions available at Walmart and Target and trust me, neither of those are comparable. They have the same ingredients but don't moisturize as well or smell as nice. Stick to the Dove brand!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2010 12:30:00 PM More reviews by aferrar1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I echo other reviewers about how great this product is. It really helps keep away dry winter skin without leaving a slimy film! I really love it! Usually I can't stand body wash for that reason, but not an issue with this one. Smell is nice and it really does moisturize to the max! Of course I fell for the commercials showing how most body wash sits on top of your skin while this one actually goes deep - I'm a sucker for a good commercial! Just glad this claim was actually true!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2010 2:34:00 PM More reviews by rutabega

I would say this is the best of the affordable body washes. Even better, this turns up on sale often enough that I buy it regularly. Although I have sensitive skin and my skin cannot handle many perfumy products, this works well. I like how moisturizing this is and I don't have to rush to get a separate moisturizer on right after I bathe. Sometimes I can even skip the separate moisturizer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2010 2:25:00 PM More reviews by VioletPearl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Amazing, creamy and moisturising product without leaving skin oily or filmsy. Great value for your money, I higly recommend it, especially for winter or when your skin needs extra moisture.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2010 1:50:00 PM More reviews by egoh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm really impressed by the Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash. I have dry skin and when winter comes around, it's almost unbearable because of the itching and dryness. I normally use the Eucerin Calming Body Wash, which I love but it's a bit on the expensive side and my hubby doesn't like that it leaves a thin thin layer of film in the bathroom. Anyhow, I recently bought the Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash from Amazon. I really like the ever so light scent and to my surprise it worked really well, my skin wasn't itching or scratching after my shower, even when I forgot to use lotion. :) For the price, I would highly recommend this body wash.