November 26, 2014 | 1507 users online

Lip Gloss - New York Color - Roll-on Lip Gloss

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2004 6:28:00 PM More reviews by meganslove4ocean

i bought this in bananna berry.unlike most this doesnt have the overpowering sent of artifical banannas at least not as bad.the gloss is nice consistancey- reminds me of mary kate and ashley's sweet and glossy which i still love best.this gloss, is a nice roller ball, and mine hasnt gotten stuck yet, though some times it rolls on but gives me no liquid.. wierd any way the only thing is that after it goes on the indide of my lips, like where my liips meet make them feel wierd, like i dunno cant explain it, will think before rebuying

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2004 3:08:00 AM More reviews by xxskittlesxx

I have this in Watermelon! Smells yummy and tastes good too! :) So pretty and shiney on your lips, cheap too! Easy to apply with the roll on thing going on there lol. GOOD STUFF! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/29/2004 12:12:00 PM More reviews by WinterHobbes

This is a good gloss, doesn't mositurize or anything but I have Strawberry and it smells good :) It's a tad bit sticky but not overly sticky. I would recommend it as a basic lip gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2004 11:10:00 PM More reviews by PeanutGirl

I've used this gloss in strawberry for years. I love the smell and taste and don't find them to be overpowering. Gives a lovely shine, but doesn't do much to moisturize my lips. It's not too bad though, so I would definitely buy again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2004 1:35:00 PM More reviews by FarahWay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this product for a few reasons, 1-its cheap!, 2- its really shiney and NOT sticky!! & 3-it has a watermelon taste to it that the men love ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2004 3:29:00 PM More reviews by 1nefertiti1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in Raspberry, a bluish clear color. It tastes kinda good, but gives my lips a bluish tint. Since it was a gift, at least I didn't waste any money. I might buy again in a different flavor.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2004 2:36:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

I have this in strawberry. It's cheap and looks pretty wet on your lips, but dries up quickly and leaves a bad aftertaste. Very artificial (and strong) 'strawberry' flavor. Since it's a roll on gloss, it's also hard to control when applying (i.e. wee wet spots in the corners/outside of your mouth glistening seductively). Probably will not get another one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2004 7:22:00 PM More reviews by vkeen

This stuff is great...so yummy. The rollerball gets stuck sometimes, but it is so yummy, I don't care!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2004 11:09:00 PM More reviews by glitterpink1019

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'd give this gloss 4 lippies. i got it in watermellon, and it smelled sooooo good: best thing about it is it's yummy flavor and scent. gives lips a nice, subtle, wet-looking shine. comes in a handy package and roll on applicator makes it fun to apply. ok staying power. my only complaints are that it is kinda thin and can go on gritty at times. oh well. really really cheap!:)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2003 6:29:00 PM More reviews by peachgirl135

Very shiny and smelly.
I used to like it a lot but the scent just got to much for me.
I was putting it on the other day when the smell just hit me. It didn't smell pretty or cute, it just smelled loud! (Wow, that's a pretty strange sentence!) I felt like I was going to pass out, the scent was that strong.
The taste is nice and it makes my lips shiny, but the smell...it's just to much. I threw it out because I can't use something that smells that bad.