Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

on 3/12/2015 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have used this for a while now and i use this everyday because i wear makeup everyday. Before i continue i have combination skin with slight sensitivity.

1) I use this after i use a waterproof eye makeup remover, on a cotton pad and helps remove everything thats left over without the dehydration that most makeup removers leave.
2) It is just so good at doing its job, removing makeup without breakouts
3) If you are looking for a makeup remover that helps take off you liquid/cream foundations without using so much waterproof eye makeup remover then highly recommend giving this a go
4) It is fairly expensive i got a 500ml for $38 AUD on sasa.com

AND as for those who claim this CLOGS pores, it doesn't. Using a makeup remover is only one of the steps to fully remove all the makeup especially if you have DEEP PORES. You should be following up with a Makeup removing+Hydrating cleanser! I have a really good 1 to recommend called "Deep Cleansing Oil" by DHC review on my profile.

on 3/10/2015 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Cool idea but not for me. Very gentle on my super-sensitive skin - no heating or flushing - although I think it could be a little drying. Also, wiping cotton pads all over the skin on a daily basis seems counter-intuitive from a sensitivity standpoint.

on 3/9/2015 4:07:00 PM

For me this is a product that doesnt live up to the hype. Sure it is gentle and great for sensitive skin but for me it just doesnt have the makeup removal power especially when taking off eye makeup. All in all for me this is just a run of the mill (but very expensive) micellar water and it doesnt perform any better than drugstore brands. Not worth the price or the effort to buy it in the UK.

on 3/3/2015 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I used to think it was all hype but it deserves it. I have very sensitive eyes and skin and I use waterproof mascaras and eyeliners on a daily basis. I find that most eye makeup removers (including the "gentle" ones) stung my eyes or left the area very dry or red. This managed to remove all my makeup, including lip tints and eye makeup so it will be replacing both my face and my eye makeup removers.

The product is non-scented but I find that it has a very tiny hint of a fresh smell. It doesn't contain dyes. In addition, it's not too expensive, about $23-30 CAD for the large bottle and sometimes they package it with a free travel size one. The packaging is good, but I have to constantly warn people against drinking it since it looks like water.

I used this product for many years. I have very sensitive skin and it never dried or irritated it. Unfortunately, it never helped to clean my clogged pores and my acne so I changed my skin care routine. I would still use it when I travel or go camping and can't bring a lot of products and don't always have access to water since it cleans well and take out all my makeup without any irritation.

Bottom line: Perfect makeup remover for sensitive skin!

on 2/21/2015 11:01:00 AM

Meh. Not worth the hype. It's gentle enough, working in makeup I've had two people react to this stuff. It's alright but not worth the extra money. Save it and purchase something cheaper instead.

It does the job though, it's gentle, efficient and the packaging is pretty (for a makeup remover). It leaks like a bitch though if you're carting it around the place. Overall I like it, nothing bad to say, you can just save your money and purchase something cheaper.

If you work in makeup, I recommend it because people can be snooty about other brands - unless it's an expensive high end one. So if you want to look professional, go with this. It's an industry requirement almost. However for personal use, save your money and purchase elsewhere. Just anything but those rough, sandpaper, makeup remover wipes. Ouch!

MONEY SAVING TIP: If you're a fan of this, I recommend that you purchase this in bulk from France. I purchased about 8 bottles for $18 each including shipping. Instead of paying $50 AUD in Australia.

on 2/20/2015 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I finally purchased this after wondering if it was really as great as many reviews say. I was looking for something that would remove waterproof eyeliner and mascara. I don't feel that it does a good job at that, it's about as good as the Neutrogena makeup remover wipes for that purpose. I mainly use it now more like a toner. I will use it to clean my face on a no-makeup day or when I feel that my cleanser didn't do a good job to get all my makeup off. It is mild and when I accidentally drop it there are sudsy-type bubbles inside. I find the size and /or shape of the bottle to be a bit cumbersome and do end up dropping it frequently. Maybe it should be a little thinner and taller instead to hold it better? Maybe because I'm often reaching around it to get another product. It just wasn't for me as I feel like the Avene micellar water is better.

on 2/17/2015 9:51:00 PM

This product is perfect for every skin type. It removes even waterproof make up gently. And also it has a relieving effect for sensitive areas. I definitely buy it again and again.

on 2/16/2015 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I use this as a waterproof eye makeup remover. For a long time, I never used proper makeup removers. I would wash my face with bar soap or whatever random cheap face wash was on sale that my mom picked up as an afterthought from Walmart. Plus, as a teenager, I was too cheap to buy it myself. As I got older and came to realize that skincare is really very important, I started stepping up my game and looking into products that could address all my skin issues, and knowing that I had sensitive eyes and wore a lot of waterproof mascara, I had tried a ton of waterproof eye makeup removers that left my eyes sore and me disappointed and was resigned to spending the rest of my life rubbing coconut oil onto my face - until I got the travel sized version of Bioderma to test it out.

*Price: Fair. I would pay twice the amount for this product, to be honest.
*Packaging: Simple, convenient, and hygienic, you can just squirt a little onto a cotton round for use. Clear plastic to show you how much product you have left.
*Product: I believe this was distilled from the tears of angels. It doesn't have an offensive smell, doesn't taste that terrible (I use it to remove long-wearing liquid lipsticks), and is so incredibly gentle. My eyes are constantly watery, and that's amplified depending on the products I use around the eye area, and this is non-irritating and does not break me out when I use it on my face.
*Positives: Everything! I soak a cotton round, hold it over my eyelid for 10 seconds, then wipe everything away. I have to scrub a little to get my lashes (which are coated in waterproof mascara) but it's nothing harsh, and it removes everything, even eyelash glue. I don't have to pick the gluey bits out of my lashes anymore. I go in with a makeup remover wipe for the rest of my face, and then use another cotton round with Bioderma to clean up whatever is left. It doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy, doesn't sting, doesn't burn. It's literally just like WATER.
*Negatives: Literally nothing other than the price, which I whined about at first, but now I realize it's well worth it.

If you can get your hands on this, try it! I've heard it's not so easily accessible in the states, but try to order it if you can. IT GENTLY REMOVES WATERPROOF EYE MAKEUP QUICKLY AND EASILY. That alone makes it worth the extra effort to find it.

on 2/15/2015 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing for my sensitive skin. I have rosacea, my skin is really dry and water feels to irritating on my skin, so I use this (at least) twice a day to clean my skin.