September 17, 2014 | 1022 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2014 2:13:00 AM More reviews by hanzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

OK, so i have read so much about this on beauty blogs everywhere!! When this was finally available in my local priceline (Australia) i had to try it!

This is a great makeup remover but i needed quite a large amount of the product to remove my waterproof eye makeup. So the longevity of the product for the price isn't too great.
Unfortunately, this product wasn't meant to be for me. It broke me out in tiny little lumps and bumps ALL OVER MY FACE. Even after cleansing.
I can imagine how great this product would be if it didn't break me out, after removing my makeup it left my skin feeling super soft. I do have extremely sensitive skin though, so i might try the oily skin/acne prone version and see how i go.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2014 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Radha8779

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I guess it's better than any other makeup remover I've bought, but it's still pretty expensive for what you get. I mean, it's not taking away wrinkles it is taking off makeup! But for people who like this type of thing, it is probably the best.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by tarayeo

I really wanted to love this product but I couldn't remove makeup easily with it. Especially waterproof mascara even after holding it there and using cotton pads soaked in product. Not sure what's wrong here since so many people gave such great reviews. Even when used to remove face makeup I seem to need many cotton pads before I don't see any residue. However, it is very gentle and feels just like water. No sticky residue. I still prefer using a cleansing oil to remove my makeup but I do repurchase this to clean off makeup when I want to test of different eye looks or when I do swatches.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by cmacintyre100

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

A great cleanser for sensitive skin, or just plain lazy people. I love to use this if I'm working night shift and want to go to bed ASAP, I can quickly remove my makeup and sleep. I did not experience any reactions or side effects. A little bit pricey, but I will still repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by bartatimi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use it as an eye make up remover (I used many but don't like the oily feeling after it)but I do not really like it on my whole face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by HWL

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff, though it stings in eyes. I have tried oils and they broke me out and the rubbing irritated. Silicone based ones that you shake work but also irritate. This feels like water and it cleans of mu and spf really well. I then wash with PC Skin Recovery or Khiel's ultra and everything is off. If there is anything left I wash with Cerave as it's so gentle. I am on my second bottle. I love the bottle as it looks like something in chemistry class. It's clear, no shaking and very gentle. My DH is a ChemE (knows nothing about skin care) and was looking at 2 other silicone based gentle mu removers and said "I can't believe you are using this crap on your face" and tossed it out. He said this was much better. He never comments on skin care hardly as his expertise is household cleansers and other products. On my second bottle. Yes it's about 30 but for a lot. I do use a lot on shiseido cotton pads, which is kind of expensive, but my skin is so much less irritated as a result. I soak a cotton pad and leave it on the eye and wipe some on the lashes and it mostly comes off. I do go over with a qtip to get of mascara, but I do that with oil too. Also when I use this on my face and wash afterwards, I don't see anything on my cotton pad if I swipe. I love it. I have to use a bit but it is worth every penny.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 7:16:00 PM More reviews by sadorange

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have sensitive skin. I live in Canada so this product is easily accessible wherever you have a Shoppers Drug Mart. I have also seen this at Rexall's. Due to its popularity, it is easy to find this product because it tends to have its own display. It's pretty expensive, but overall it is considered a "normal" price for a makeup remover.

This does not aggravate my sensitive skin at all, although I do need to follow up with a moisturizer after I use this. It is effective at removing every bit of makeup, but I don't like to use this for my eyes. It takes a bit of effort to remove your eye makeup with this. I have sensitive eyes as well, so sometimes my eyes sting when I use this. For a non-oil makeup remover though, it still works really great.

Overall, this is a joy if you're removing everything BUT waterproof and/or eye makeup. It's really great to have around if you get lazy and don't feel like bending over the sink. I still use my Shu Uemura cleansing oil as a general everyday makeup remover (super easy to remove ANY makeup, including eye and waterproof), but this is my go-to if I don't feel like getting off my butt and feel like wasting some cotton pads.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by lushyluxe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I end up getting a rash whenever I use this daily. I also find it leaves a weird layer on my face that must be cleansed off asap, but then again it's only a makeup remover not a cleanser. The only reason I'll repurchase is because it's affordable locally (South Africa) and it's quite handy in my home for warding off overnight-staying female visitors from my more costly Elemis or La Prairie cleansers. My gals luv it..lol

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by labellette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

The best micellar water solution! It's really gentle, hydrates, calms & cleanses perfectly. This product has a "cult"-status for a reason, it really respects the balance of your skin, does what it supposed to (and really well) & leaves your face fresh.

Great for sensitive and dehydrated skin & for keeping a bottle close to your nightstand for if you ever even think about not cleaning your face before bed.
I always buy this in France and there a big bottle that lasts over 6 months costs less than 10 euros, plus they have so many variety of sizes (for traveling, testing a bottle for the first time etc).. I am sure there are a lot of good micellar water out there, but this one gives me no reason to look any further & I love to try new products normally.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 10:58:00 AM More reviews by keepitreal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm about half way through my first bottle and thought it time to throw in my two cents on this stuff. I have extremely sensitive, reactive skin that is also oily and prone to clogged pores. I have tried so many cleansers in my days and this is the absolute best for me. I wear very minimal makeup and this gets everything off including waterproof mascara. It is extremely gentle and my skin has actually improved since using it (less redness and breakouts). It wouldn't work as a standalone cleanser if you wear foundation/sunscreen every day, but for my needs it is perfect and gets my skin cleaner than most wash-off cleansers. I follow up with a splash of water and all is well.