August 21, 2014 | 1549 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by labellette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

The best micellar water solution! It's really gentle, hydrates, calms & cleanses perfectly. This product has a "cult"-status for a reason, it really respects the balance of your skin, does what it supposed to (and really well) & leaves your face fresh.

Great for sensitive and dehydrated skin & for keeping a bottle close to your nightstand for if you ever even think about not cleaning your face before bed.
I always buy this in France and there a big bottle that lasts over 6 months costs less than 10 euros, plus they have so many variety of sizes (for traveling, testing a bottle for the first time etc).. I am sure there are a lot of good micellar water out there, but this one gives me no reason to look any further & I love to try new products normally.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 10:58:00 AM More reviews by keepitreal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm about half way through my first bottle and thought it time to throw in my two cents on this stuff. I have extremely sensitive, reactive skin that is also oily and prone to clogged pores. I have tried so many cleansers in my days and this is the absolute best for me. I wear very minimal makeup and this gets everything off including waterproof mascara. It is extremely gentle and my skin has actually improved since using it (less redness and breakouts). It wouldn't work as a standalone cleanser if you wear foundation/sunscreen every day, but for my needs it is perfect and gets my skin cleaner than most wash-off cleansers. I follow up with a splash of water and all is well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by decoydream

One of the few hyped products that actually work well for me. I use this both as a make up remover and as a toner (which is a nice surprise since I didn't use to use toner because it was too harsh for my sensitive skin to deal with on a daily basis!) depending on how heavy my make up is that day.

Other than the ability to get every scrap of my make up off, I really like how this product doesn't leave that tight irritated feeling on my skin afterwards. Sometimes (like on the plane), I also use this just by itself as a cleanser before moisterising.

I have this in the giant 500mL bottle and I've had no issues with the packaging. I turn the bottle upside down onto a cotton pad and the desired few drops trickle out. If you're particularly clumsy, it is easy to dispense it into a smaller bottle.

Overall, a really great product and I will continue to buy until I find something that beats it!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by RainbowMun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Like another user, this product affected the texture of my skin. Not sure about her, but my skin immediately looked rougher, with enlarged pores even MORE visible, even after following up with my Shiseido cleanser. It does get the makeup -estee lauder double wear - off, but I will have to find a replacement which does not wreak such havoc on my skin. Estee lauder cleansing fluid is much more gentle, though expensive

If you know of a better product, equal to estee lauder cleansing fluid, please message me!

Fyi: I have combo, sensitive skin

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2014 12:45:00 PM More reviews by katmu1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this as I heard good things, both from MU board and Lisa Eldridge (one of the few YT beauty bloggers I watch). I ordered it from Amazon, although I wish Bioderma was more readily available in the US. I cleanse with DHC cleansing milk 1st and then use the Bioderma to make sure I have all of my makeup off, especially eye makeup. I use a quilted cotton pad to apply the Bioderma. Simple bottle but the dispenser works well. I don't wear waterproof mascara as it tends to bother my allergies so I can't comment if it works on waterproof mu. In the morning, I use only the Bioderma. I have issues with a lot of cleansers either drying me out or irritating my skin. I have had zero issues with this and my skin is better than it's been in a long time.

I will definitely repurchase this. I'm 43 with very dry, sensitive skin and mild rosacea.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 3:58:00 AM More reviews by lululemon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Why Buy: My normally clear skin's been waging a war for a few weeks, acting up pretty badly since the air's pretty polluted these days - washing my face with the same cleanser I'd been using for the last five years only brought these angry red patches (common sense tells me I shouldn't attempt to cover these with makeup) that take about two hours to calm down.

The Skinny: This cleanser is a lifesaver, I've been using it for two days straight now, as a first step before cetaphil for a final clean, and I've switched to Simple's light moisturizer to try and streamline everything in my routine to items that are catered only for sensitive skin. Post cleansing my skin isn't tight or red, no flare-ups and overall my skin is smoother and much more under control than it's been in the last two to three weeks.

Packaging: So far, so good! Purchased a smaller bottle thinking I would try it out first but will definitely go back for the bigger one once this one runs out! My only complaint would be that it's more costly than my last cleanser (but that's because my last cleanser was Biore and a a fraction of the price of any of the other cleansers on the market haha!)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by butterscotchsunday

I love this product. This is great at removing dirt and makeup, and when I'm feeling lazy or tired it totally works on its own as a one step-cleanser (though I prefer it as the first step of MANY in my night time skin care routine). I have pretty sensitive skin and a lot of make up removers and cleansers leave my skin feeling dehydrated and tight, but this doesn't. This is gentle despite its effectiveness. And it's waaaay cheaper than my second favourite make up remover (the waterproof one from Clarins). I get more than twice the product for half the price!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by editanazaryan

I don't get the hype for this product. Did nothing for my skin. My entire jaw line and chin area broke out when I started using this. Really hurt. Makes my skin dull. Weird formula for skin. Will not buy again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 6:43:00 AM More reviews by nickys79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

How do they make this so amazing? it's like water but removes EVERYTHING off your face, I have quite sensitive eyes when it comes to removers and like I said, it's like water.. incredible. It is, however, pricy!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2014 4:41:00 AM More reviews by libertine1988

Of course I heard the rave about this product, so I had to try this out. It feels nice on the skin and you think your using water, so it is cleary not responsible for any breakouts or anything.
The only problem I have with this, is that it does not really get rid of my mascara. I've heard before that it does not remove your waterproof mascara but even my not waterproof L'oreal mascara cannot be removed with this. Even if I stand there for 1 minute let the cotton pad sit on my eyes, without tugging nothing moves, and that's why I wouldn't purchase it again, because as the first step of my makeup removal, it does not work with my eyemakeup.