Revlon ColorStay Makeup with SoftFlex SPF 6 for Combination/Oily Skin

3.9

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 7.3%. Inactive Ingredients: Aqua Eau (Water), Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40B, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Tribehenin, Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Bisabolol, Serica (Silk Powder), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Malva Sylvestris Extract (Mallow), Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (Lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Alumina, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Ethylene Brassylate, Methicone, Trisiloxane, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

on 11/26/2013 5:45:00 PM

Love the way it looks. But I find that after a few hours my oil is showing through. And after using it several days in a row my skin dries out and gets flaky

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I know this a holy grail product for a lot of people, so I was very dissapointed to find it didn't work for me.

Application was fine for me with either my hands or the real techniques expert face brush, and I did like the buildable medium-heavy coverage it gave. However, it is a probably the heaviest feeling foundation I've ever used, and as well as covering breakouts it made them worse. I'll occasionally use it when my skin looks awful, but unfortunately it just makes the spots and general tone/texture of my skin look and feel much worse.

on 11/22/2013 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This product was great until it started cracking around my mouth and nose severely. Also it broke me out so bad I had to discontinue using it. I really wanted to like it but it just wasn't for me

on 11/19/2013 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Okay so I have not used this in a while but, when I did use it I had a love/ hate relationship with this product. It seemed like I would use it and have flawless coverage, and a great application with it a few days and then one day it would be absolutely horrible looking. Sometimes it would get caked up on and around my nose and in some spots on my forehead and chin..but, I will say I always thought it was a fail in my own application. I only used a damp sponge with this because this for me needed to be full coverage but sheered out just a little to be more wearable. So all in all I had some great flawless doll like experiences with this foundation that I will always remember. And if and when I finally get a beauty blender I can finally have something to really perfect my foundation application for liquids, as of now I am using a powder foundation.

on 11/18/2013 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I like using this product because it provides full coverage and looks natural. There are a couple problems though: it does not have a pump and the liquid is super thick.

on 11/15/2013 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I dont have the soft flex formula written anywhere. But colorstay foundation for oily skin proved to be one of the best foundation for my freakishly oily skin and in the hot humid asian weather. I have problems with oxidizing but this product dint oxidize much. For my olive golden tone i have used golden beige. After an hour of application it feels no natural. Used it with stippling brush and for about 10 hours it stayed fresh. Dint break out at all!! Touch wood!!

on 11/13/2013 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE THIS! :) I have been looking for a makeup that is thicker and gives more coverage... Today I found it! The coverage is excellent, and it doesn't feel heavy at all. So far I have had it on for 9 hours and it still looks like it did when I put it on. Also a bonus: today (11/13/14) when I bought this at Ulta they had their Revlon foundations buy one get one half off, so I bought the colorstay aqua mineral powder too! Love it as well! Definitely will be buying both again, and I recommend them to everyone!

on 11/11/2013 11:18:00 PM

So I learned about this foundation through some you tube videos, most notably Casey Holmes. I was excited to try it as Casey said its good for oily skin (I don't think her skin is oily compared to mine!)

The packaging was sub optimal. No pump and you have to pour it out. It was messy in the morning and ain't no body got time for that!

I purchased the oily/combo formula and it had "24 HRS" on its lid. This foundation DOES NOT last for 24 hours. It only took around 2-4 hours for this foundation to appear translucent on my skin and my forehead/t-zone appeared super oily.

By the end of the day my face would look oily and most of it would come off, exposing the redness around my nose.

The smell, once dried smelled a lot like baby powder. Another problem with this product is it dried too quickly so if you went over the area again you would get streaks.

This product was not expensive but I need more coverage than it provided. Casey also recommended Covergirl outlast stay fabulous 3 in 1 foundation which I find is AMAZING for oily skin!

on 11/2/2013 10:23:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is one of the few beauty products that I continuously buy over and over again. It really is a great foundation. It gives medium to full coverage but it feels natural on the skin. I do set it with a matte powder and I would recommend doing so. It lasts the whole day. I've even gotten my mom hooked on it. She's a dental assistant and says it's he only foundation that stays on under her mask all day! It's seriously A-MAZING!

Omg! I can't believe I have lived without this in my life for so long! I've been using it for about two months now & this is my HOLY GRAIL foundation! I prefer this foundation over my high end foundations. I'm IN LOVE with this stuff, I have combo oily skin & I'm constantly on the go with my two year old & it keeps me matte all day I do set it with a powder though I use baby powder... YES! I said baby powder it's the best setting powder I've ever used lol! I also have very large pores but this foundation does not enhance them AT ALL. I hate feeling like I'm wearing makeup but I want a full coverage foundation and this is not heavy on the skin at all & it does not get cakey! I use my ROYAL CARE flat top kabuki brush! I highly highly recommend!