October 25, 2014 | 1790 users online

Scrubs - Kiehl's - Epidermal Re-Texturizing Micro-Dermabrasion

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by kkostera

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I guess i had high expectations. My skin is pretty clear but i am looking for really smooth. I thought this was it. It was expensive i think i could find a cheaper version. I really wish it was great so i'm not sure if i would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2010 11:06:00 AM More reviews by jcaritas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great product. I have terrible skin, and it's not as if an exfoliator is going to solve my woes, but it keeps my skin soft and cleans out all the gunk in my pores, which is all I can ask of it. It was more money than I'm used to spending on beauty products, but it's definitely worked better for me than other scrubs I've tried, so I'll repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 10:12:00 AM More reviews by jfrazer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I must say this product is the BOMB!!! I have scars on my face from cystic acne and the moment i started using this the marks has lightened. I use it 2 x's a week because its a little harsh but it's doing the job. I wear less makeup now and I am happy to say this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2009 7:13:00 PM More reviews by alkylien81

AMAZING.MAKES UR SKIN SMOOTH AND FLAWLESS.
WITH THIS U GET AMAZING RESULTS AT HALF THE PRICE OF OTHER DERMOABRASIONS

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2009 2:08:00 PM More reviews by Hengzhi

Best of the best ~~~ skin felt baby soft after using this pdt~~ definitely buying it again !

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2009 9:27:00 PM More reviews by eatshopbemerry

Fantastic Pdt. Am using it tog with Rare Earth Pore Refining Tonic. Review over at the other pdt..

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2009 4:15:00 PM More reviews by FloraC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this scrub so far. I've been breaking out on my left cheek lately and started using this in combination with Persa 5, My cheek has been clearing up really well. The scrub has such a fine texture to it.

It cost me $56 Canadian plus tax at Holt so significantly more than the $40 US. I regret not picking this up in the states when I was there last month because the Canadian price makes this product quite steep for the quantity you get. However, for the results I've seen so far, I would still pay to buy it here.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2009 11:46:00 AM More reviews by jjkrh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This scrub has some of the tiniest granules I have ever come across. It does not scratch or cause any redness and has not caused any breakouts thus far. I haven't noticed any overwhelming fragrance-good or bad. This scrub is very effective and gets off all flakes, leaving a very clean, smooth surface for either makeup or treatments.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2009 3:47:00 PM More reviews by tashionista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Only since I ran out of this product and didn't use it for 2 months did I realise what an excellent & necessary product it is for someone my age (30)
I always assumed I had good skin naturally, I used this product in conjunction with Dermalogica and assumed I was just lucky to never have breakouts or dull skin.
How wrong I was!
I stopped using this product when I was made redundant from work as I figured it was an unnecessary expence. Since then I have had break outs, dull & dry skin that was really beginning to look like crap.
I went out and re-invested and instantly (well within a few uses) noticed the difference in the look & feel of my skin.

I highly recommend this product to anyone, especially if your skin is looking dull & unhealthy.
It's a little pricey but definitely worth the investment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2009 3:27:00 PM More reviews by AmazonRises

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have tried many Kiehl's products over the years and this is one of their best. Most scrubs do nothing for my skin, This scrub has just the right amount of OOMPH- after using it my skin looks and feels super smooth. The closest comparison that I can make to this is Dr. Brandt's Microdermabrasion in a Jar, but that product is more expensive and comes in jar which for me is not ideal. IMO, these are the two most effective non-chemical exfoliators on the market.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No