April 20, 2014 | 1287 users online

Scrubs - Kiehls - Epidermal Re-Texturizing Micro-Dermabrasion

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2009 9:27:00 PM More reviews by eatshopbemerry

Fantastic Pdt. Am using it tog with Rare Earth Pore Refining Tonic. Review over at the other pdt..

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2009 4:15:00 PM More reviews by FloraC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this scrub so far. I've been breaking out on my left cheek lately and started using this in combination with Persa 5, My cheek has been clearing up really well. The scrub has such a fine texture to it.

It cost me $56 Canadian plus tax at Holt so significantly more than the $40 US. I regret not picking this up in the states when I was there last month because the Canadian price makes this product quite steep for the quantity you get. However, for the results I've seen so far, I would still pay to buy it here.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2009 11:46:00 AM More reviews by jjkrh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This scrub has some of the tiniest granules I have ever come across. It does not scratch or cause any redness and has not caused any breakouts thus far. I haven't noticed any overwhelming fragrance-good or bad. This scrub is very effective and gets off all flakes, leaving a very clean, smooth surface for either makeup or treatments.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2009 3:47:00 PM More reviews by tashionista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Only since I ran out of this product and didn't use it for 2 months did I realise what an excellent & necessary product it is for someone my age (30)
I always assumed I had good skin naturally, I used this product in conjunction with Dermalogica and assumed I was just lucky to never have breakouts or dull skin.
How wrong I was!
I stopped using this product when I was made redundant from work as I figured it was an unnecessary expence. Since then I have had break outs, dull & dry skin that was really beginning to look like crap.
I went out and re-invested and instantly (well within a few uses) noticed the difference in the look & feel of my skin.

I highly recommend this product to anyone, especially if your skin is looking dull & unhealthy.
It's a little pricey but definitely worth the investment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2009 3:27:00 PM More reviews by AmazonRises

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have tried many Kiehl's products over the years and this is one of their best. Most scrubs do nothing for my skin, This scrub has just the right amount of OOMPH- after using it my skin looks and feels super smooth. The closest comparison that I can make to this is Dr. Brandt's Microdermabrasion in a Jar, but that product is more expensive and comes in jar which for me is not ideal. IMO, these are the two most effective non-chemical exfoliators on the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2009 7:12:00 PM More reviews by kristin_dee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been researching a good microderm/scrub for quite some time and I have now, at last, found my HG! It truly made my skin glow. I have normal-dry skin and it work wonders for me! Highly recommend this product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2009 1:16:00 AM More reviews by cjgraham1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the absolute best face scrub on the market for the price. I work in cosmetics and I have tested several scrubs and this one is the best hands down especially for combination to oilier skin types.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2009 5:09:00 PM More reviews by aequaye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Thus product is absolutely amazing, I have used Neova's microdermabrasion scrub which I thought was good but this blows that out of the water, plus it seems to impart moisture into the skin while you are gently scrubbing - shea butter is listed as one of the ingredients. After only my third use of this my skin tone is almost perfectly even (I had uneven discolouration on my forehead and cheeks) and incredibly soft. You definitely have to use a sunscreen of atleast spf30 with this as it makes the skin sensitive to sunlight but I'm sure it must be the best exfoliator out there, (and I have tried a heck of a lot of products in my 27 years) both for effectiveness and how gentle it is. This gave my skin a glow and evenness which looks almost unreal. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2009 8:57:00 PM More reviews by marinatchka

LOVE this product. It is quite effective in fading acne scars and smoothing out my skin. I can't stop touching my face because it is so soft. try not to put too much strength while scrubbing at first because it is quite a strong scrub and your face will end up all red. I don't really care for the Centella recovery lotion that goes with it (it is too greasy for my liking) but I will definately continue using this product

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2009 6:13:00 AM More reviews by sitarocks

I tried this after i got sick of the overnight biological peel, this is great it doesnt work miracles but using this three times a week has really helped to fade my acne scars and get rid of any dry skin from using glycolic acid etc.

Of course it is expensive, 40 pounds! but ive not found a scrub with grains as fine as this i really feel like it does the job well. a must have for those with dry blemished skin!