December 18, 2014 | 1716 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Exact

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by acjersey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wish I tried this sooner!! I am in love and my search for the perfect mascara is over!! I have sparse, thin, straight lashes. I really have lost a lot of lashes since turning 40. I used Lancome mascara for years, but finally got tired of them drying out after one week's worth of use. Then I used Diorshow and Diorshow Unlimited for years, but they would clump and flake pretty quickly. All a waste of money and inferior quality. I recently wrote about Cover Girl Lash Blast Length (in the yellow tube). Good quality, better than department store mascara, but it only gave me a pretty, natural lash; not super voluminous - but still pretty gorgeous. My good friend has the most gorgeous lashes I've ever seen and I asked her what she uses and she uses Lash Exact. I thought she was blessed with naturally beautiful lashes and that I'd never get the same effect, but man was I wrong!! I finally tried Cover Girl Lash Exact and I CAN NOT BELIEVE these are my lashes!!! I can actually see them while standing far away from my mirror! This perfect mascara separates every lash I have and gives them volume and length. The application is flawless; it goes on so creamy smooth and zero flaking and zero smearing on my lower lids. I have very oily skin and this stays in place all day with no smearing. Also, it holds my curl ALL DAY! I have the shortest, straightest lashes ever and curling is a must and I love that it holds a strong curl all day. I can not say enough about this mascara!! I can't get over how much better the quality of the formula is compared to pricey department store mascaras. My lashes actually "fan out" now and look a little like false lashes, but not in a severe way - just gorgeous for day or night. I love my lashes now!!
Try this mascara, it is amazing!!

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2011 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Purpleandorange35

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have already long lashes, so this is exactly what I was looking for. The color is very dark, and it stays on all day! I like that the brush doesn't clump. When I want something longer, I put on this, and then some maybelline one by one volum express. The two togther are perfect!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2011 10:41:00 PM More reviews by keanash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Nice for me. My lashes are already naturally quite long, I do not look for length in a mascara. What I wanted was a good dark colour, and a nice even application without clumping. I was hoping for this to be a good mascara for separating and defining my individual lashes. For me, this works great. Not too expensive, didn't irritate my eyes like many mascaras do. I liked it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2011 11:37:00 PM More reviews by BebiMou

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this about a month and a half ago. I felt like trying something new. While I like the brush and how small it is to separate the lashes, it doesn't do much for volume or length. It does better than naked lashes, but I'm not impressed. It also seems to be drying up already. It feels like a 3 months old mascara at this point. I got it on sale so I'm not too mad, but I won't be buying again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2011 11:44:00 PM More reviews by OpiJunkie101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

If yu wipe off half of what's on the brush yu will get a much bigger lash without clumping ; because this mascara clumps without it being wiped off . d:

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by laniscat

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have sparse, thin, straight lashes. This mascara in waterproof is one of the very few I've found that will hold a curl (after using a lash curler) all day. I like a lot of oomf so I add a layer of DiorShow mascara on top to make my lashes even darker and thicker. Perfect!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2011 8:53:00 AM More reviews by RiskQn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had high hopes for this mascara, as it gets fairly decent reviews and I saw it recommended by a certain national beauty magazine for being a good solid everyday, non-clumping formula. This was really horrible, it took a while to dry, it clumped, it flaked. So disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by dotgirl101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

This is the best mascara I have ever used. It gives GREAT separation and length, and is hardly ever clumpy. The bottle will last for months, even if it's used every day, so it's definitely worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 4:58:00 AM More reviews by wblassingame

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have sparse eyelashes and my allergies from rubbing my eyes has not helped my sparse straight thin eyelashes, All of my mascaras wands are thick with big wands and my lashes look weird and spidery, so I decided to try covergirl. I have been through alot of mascaras lately high and low. This mascara has the best wand it is small I have smaller eyes it is perfect, no long clumpy spider lashes! It applies with ease and the little wand is perfect for me it picks up all those fine little lashes that are beginning to fill in and you can build it with ease and NO clumps love it I highly recommend this mascara plus it is reasonably priced. Try it especially ou have allergies!!! Love it...

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2011 6:30:00 PM More reviews by doutakedebit

This is my favorite mascara. I used to use the Cover Girl volumizing mascara but after trying this one, it's all I want to use. I love the waterproof version!