Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Precious Posy

4.6

Ingredients: talc, dimethicone, silica, zinc stearate, nylon 12, lauryl laurate, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin. May contain: mica, titatium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), carmine (ci 75470), red 7 lake (ci 15850), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 36 lake (ci 12085), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985), .ff

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have to add to the raves on this one. I avoided this blush for a long time because I thought it would be too peachy/orangey on my cooler-toned skin. WRONG!!! This blush is perfect on me, makes me feel absolutely beautiful (and isn't that what its all about with makeup, really?). It warms up my face without being too warm, isn't too pink, isn't too orange, isn't too sparkly. It just makes me look flushed and glowing. I have had the blush itself for a week and just ordered Clinique's Spring "Pretty in Prints" Palette, which has this blush in it, because I never want to be without it!
My skin gets along really well with Clinique products in general, their blushes last all day on me. I'm fairly light toned, so it doesn't take much of the product. it will probably last for quite a while, so I think they're a good value. Would I repurchase? I may never need to, since I now will have 2, but yes, I can see this being a staple for me.
The brush is not the greatest, but I think to apply the blush in a pinch, it would be fine. I really don't think it's fair to judge the blush based on the brush - who uses the brush that comes with the blush anyway??

This was my first 'high-end' make up product I ever purchased, way back when I was 17 (almost 3 years ago!) and I still haven't even managed to make a noticable dent in this blush despite using it just about every day. My skin varies between NC15 in winter and around NC25 in winter and this shade is flattering in all circumstances. I've been given various other samples from Clinique and other high end brands but I always go back to this. There's really nothing bad I can say about this blush - even the price is perfect considering how long it's lasted!

This is such a gorgeous, Nars-like but softer pink gold that is uber-flattering on my pale skin. My friend gave me this and I absolutely love it! Good job Clinique.

RIS and I really like this,its a lovely fresh colour and it applies like a dream.It lasts all day and doesnt go blotchy.Am really pleased with this and am now looking into buying more clinique blushes.

Very nice colour

When you see the gorgeous flush on fair-skinned aristocrats in classical paintings - this is the color to achieve that look. I have searched high and low for something to replace my beloved Smashbox Proofsheet, a blush not too pink or too orange; one that shows up but doesn't overpower - Precious Posy is it. Definitely not a 'nude' look; use sparingly, and it will give you a gorgeous (and natural) flush of color. I also love the packaging, a quality compact with a large mirror and a nice brush. Clinique knows how to do it, ladies...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is my all-time favorite blush :). For the record I have dark brown hair, fair skin, and dark eyes. This color really gives me a healthy, pretty flush! Other blushes tend to make me look too pink as I have a slight pink undertone to my skin, but this blush is stunning on me :). I would definitely purchase again! It has lasted me a long time..I have had it for about a year and still have lots left!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

After a disappointing experience with another blusher touted as a Nars Orgasm dupe (the Body Shop's Golden Pink), I was hesitant to try this one, but my desire for a peachy/coral blusher won. Thankfully, this looks quite lovely on me because it's not too orange nor too shimmery. It is highly pigmented though so one must be careful with the application; too much of this one does result in clown cheeks. I find it looks best on me in summer when my (admittedly super pale) skin has a touch more colour to it than usually. Final bonus: doesn't break out my sensitive skin. I would repurchase this as it's a fresh, fun colour for summer and probably one of the more wearable shades of coral blusher out there.

Beautiful natural colour that lasts all day! Love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this blush! It is nice and sheer and not glittery or sparkly at all, and gives a really pretty flushed look. It is a very pretty peachy-pink shade that looks very natural on my skin. It blends very easily and lasts all day without looking streaky or cakey. I would def buy this again!