April 20, 2014 | 1724 users online

Blush - Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Precious Posy

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by colettaITALIA

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of the best blushes out there! easy to blend and comes with a super soft brush and amazing mirror! Precious Posy is a soft peachy/pink color that works best with women who have yellow undertones in their skin! There is also many colors to choose from:)!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2010 8:21:00 PM More reviews by pixiehottie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

As a few others have said, this is what I wanted Orgasm to be, the shimmer in O was too much to take, so I went on the hunt. This is goooooooooegeous!!!!! Very fine milled, not streaky, lasts all day! No need to explain the color, the pics above do a fine job of that. Not too pricey either. :) The color brightens up my face beautifully. For another effect I put a bit of it over my Illamasqua Lover and it's to die for! My two HG blushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Cherry_blossom

Before this purchase, I read somewhere online that this blush looks amazing on fair asian skin. I couldn't agree more, as the color really brightens my complexion, and gives me a very cute healthy flush. This is my go-to blush, and if I had to travel somewhere and pack lightly, I would bring this. It is pigmented, yet very fool-proof. It is long-lasting, and a little goes a long way. This is my only Clinique blush and I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2010 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Fuuka1209

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to find an alternative to NARS's Orgasm blush because I have sensitive skin. THIS IS IT. This a little more orange in tint, but it you mix it with Cupid it looks identical! This is a good blush for the summer like Orgasm.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2010 1:08:00 AM More reviews by naomikt

Love the color of this blush...it's a great pink color, but not overpowering. I am half asian/half white, so my skin is light, but with more yellow undertones and it is amazing for me. I can see it working perfectly on fair-medium skin tones. The color payoff is awesome...it cut the time to apply my blush in half because there's no need to add more layers to achieve the right color. If I want it to be a little more bronzed and less pink, I just add a little bronzer over it and it gives a great summery glow instead of being that gross orangy or brown color you sometimes get from just bronzer. The case has a generous sized mirror, which is convenient, but I don't like how narrow the blush is inside the compact, since a lot of the space is taken up by a (useless) blush brush. But nothing's perfect and most compacts do have that. So overall, definitely a great color and worth the price!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2010 7:25:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I guess I am definitely a minority in feeling this blush did not work on me. I was looking for a nice pink blush- and this prodcut IS that. It just really didn't work on my skin. Looking through the reviews I see a lot of people who loved it list that they have fair skin.. maybe this is why. I have medium/olive toned skin, and this is absolutely too pink on me. I don't really see any peachy undertones, just a bit of shimmer (ie glitter) with the pink. Not HORRIBLE, but not amazing, at least not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 11:26:00 AM More reviews by lawcat

Love this. I had tried a tarte blush & fell in love, but when I went to a different Nordstrom they did not carry the line any longer and I was dead set on getting a blush this color, and I found it at the Clinique counter. That was 4 years ago & I have not even used half of it yet, so although it is not cheap, it really kind of is b/c it is lasting forever!! I love the blush, the applicator & the compact. My favorite blush of all time. I recently bought the tarte blush from Sephora & although good, I still like my Clinique precious posy the best.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2010 5:22:00 PM More reviews by wonderbuy

This is one of my favourite blushes since the texture is a lot softer than NARS and MAC and the colour is the perfect balance between pink and peach. The finish is slightly shimmering and one swipe gets the right amount of product. Lasts all day and looks very pretty. I believe that with blushes, there should be an element of usability. While NARS has some amazing colours, they are not user friendly, if you have to spend so much time using a light hand and applying it carefully, you can get any effect with a cheap blush of any colour, hence I have come to realise that the best ones and the ones where you just swipe and go. MAC is sometimes too hard for my liking and too much swirling is needed to pick up colour. This is my only clinique blush and is the only stand out colour for me in the entire range. Its much better than orgasm which is way too orange, not enough pigmentation and too shimmery. Its more pigmented than deep throat but not as shimmery, this has a slightly velvet texture to it and not as hard. I highly recommend that you try this blush, it gives the perfect glow while being very easy to use.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 2:05:00 AM More reviews by emilykm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this blush a year ago on a whim as I had used some Clinique products before, it wasn't too pricey and the counter was having a sale so at least I was going to get a cute makeup bag. Little did I know it would be love. This colour is amazing, it looks very natural no matter how my skin is (ghostly pale in winter or slighlty tanned in summer) and I feel incomplete, even rather dead looking if I leave the house not wearing this. It comes in great packaging too although, I do highly suggest getting a proper blush brush rather than using the brush it comes with as, you will be seeing the product at its best potential with a better brush. Overall, I will purchase again....and again....and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2010 9:17:00 PM More reviews by emilyfreja

For all you people out there that Orgasm let down, Precious Posy is a dream come true! Its the perfect peachy pink with very very little sparkle, and the packaging is wonderful as well! Try this if you were disssapointed with Orgasm but desperately wanted it to work!