Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm

3.0

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, sunflower seed oil, coconut oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor), honey, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil, benzyl benzoate, coumarin.

on 4/14/2013 11:17:00 PM

Of all the lip balms offered by Burt's Bees this is my favorite. Why? Because in addition to curing my chapped lips and making them feel awesome, this stuff smells and tastes like HONEY!

on 4/4/2013 10:13:00 AM

I love Burt's Bees lip balm, and it's the only brand I use. However, I feel like they haven't been the same since being owned by Clorox. I used to love the honey lip balm, but now it has a strong, baby powder scent. I can't stand it! The consistency is the same - smooth and thin. It moisturizes well and lasts all day. I just wish they wouldn't add fragrance; it would be so much better without it. I wouldn't buy this again because of the strong, "fake-smelling" baby powder scent. I emptied my last tube and used it to make my own lip balm.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is such a strange product.
I HATED this at first. Actually, not just hated, despised it! The smell would make me want to be sick, even if I gave it a small sniff I would grimace in disgust. It just smelt nothing like honey, I can't even describe the smell. Lets leave it at awful lol

Then I decided to keep trying and trying and trying it... each time the smell got less and less offensive and now I actually like it. I think I broke it in somewhat or my nose got used to it because it actually smells more like honey now! The best thing about this lipbalm though is that it is just so moisturising and conditioning... I've never had a lipbalm like it and i've tried everything from carmex to chapstick to nivea to soap and glory. This instantly relieves my dry and chapped lips and keeps them that way for hours! Other lipbalms I find just sit on my lips, make them soft, but don't penetrate deeply and make them comfortable. Some even dry them out more! Not this, I reapply because of habit and comfort, not because I really need to because this product works so well. I love this!

on 3/24/2013 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Good caring lip balm, nice honey scent!

on 3/12/2013 12:01:00 PM

Ew ew ew this doesn't smell like honey it smells like baby powder. The consistency is nice but the smell is just terrible.

on 3/7/2013 10:47:00 AM

I don't really care for this. It smells funny and doesn't last as long as the original.

on 1/29/2013 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I really like Burt's Bees lip balm products. Normally I buy regular or grape flavors. This is my first and last time buying the Honey. The smell and flavor is way too strong. It reminds me of very strong perfume. When you put it on, you can't help but breath it in. it's gross.

Sorry Burt's Bees but this is a fail.

on 1/10/2013 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is my first Burt's Bees lip balm; I have never tried the original. It moisturizes fairly well, but I think it's big draw point is that it's all natural and made with beeswax and natural oils like sunflower instead of petroleum. However, I am not fond of this one's scent at all. It smells overpoweringly of baby powder, with a slight tinge of honey, and it's overly strong. There's nothing spectacular about this balm, and the smell is distasteful. It gets points for being all natural though, but I'd really recommend another balm from Burt's Bees, such as the pomegranate one.

Doesn't really smell like honey. It's a mediocre lip balm that doesn't really do anything for your lips.

on 12/13/2012 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

like the Pomegranate one this is great for moisturising but i'm not a fan of the scent. would not repurchase

Popular Lip Treatments