The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector

4.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Hemp Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Beeswax, Lanolin, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Evernia Furfuracea (Treemoss) Extract, Limonene, Citronellol, Talc, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral, Chromium Oxide Greens, Iron Oxides.

on 12/18/2012 11:53:00 AM

This is my HG hand lotion for the winter! I can't get enough it! Only need a small amount to moisturize my hands after washing hands, and it leaves my hands totally soothed and utterly soft. Some people don't like the scent, but I don't mind it. Smells like an earthy, patchouli scent to me.

I keep a full size next to my bed to use before I go to bed, and a travel size in my bag for other times. My hands have never looked better!

on 12/18/2012 3:52:00 AM

WOW this hand cream is the best one I have ever tried, I have suffered for years with Dry, Sore, Cracked - even bleeding hands and they have always looked 20 years older than the rest of me.
Anyway I have heard great things about this and although the smell isnt the best OMG it works!! after a couple of uses my hand are so soft and back to how they should be! If you can get past the smell you will be amazed at this

on 12/1/2012 11:42:00 AM

I cannot praise this cream enough. I bought it because I was looking for a good hand cream as the winter is settling in and it makes my skin so dry and irritated. I remembered this cream being around the house as a child as my Dad would use it, and if it was good enough for him then it's good enough for me.

This comes in a 100ml tube made of Aluminium, and also a tub version is available (not sure what amount). I chose the tube because I don't really like tubs for hygiene reasons. The first thing I noticed about this cream is how thick it is, but a little definitely goes a long way - I think the thickness is a bonus as many hand creams are so liquid that you easily use to much and it goes to waste. I didn't find this greasy at all, and my skin instantly felt better.

A lot of people complained about the smell, which I actually enjoy as it's quite herbal. If you're looking for a feminine fragrant hand cream then you may want to sample this yourself before buying, but the smell really isn't too noticeable I don't think. It's a preference thing really.

Overall I can't praise this enough and I will be buying again, and again.

on 11/21/2012 8:53:00 PM

Great product, works wonder on dry and flanky skin. But it smells bit unplesant, thick and greasy.
Would I buy this product again? ummm maybe no. Since I found parlmer cocoa butter oil im fell in love with it. Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil is a nourishing body treat without the grease, instantly hydrates, smoothes and softens dry skin.

on 11/21/2012 8:56:00 AM

This worked wonders on my dry, cracked hands, which bleed every winter (gross, I know). Unlike other hand creams, this solved the problem in a few applications.

Unfortunately, the smell is awful!! I'm sure there are other hand creams out there that work just as well without the stench of this cream, so I wouldn't repurchase.

on 11/20/2012 1:46:00 AM

Tried this hand cream once.
The good thing is it does not leave my hands oily like some other products.
However, I am not too keen on the scent.

on 11/16/2012 9:00:00 AM

This is a really good hand cream,, it's such a thick consistency nothing has even been so thick for me.. if you hate thick creams stay away!!! This is such a good moisturiser for my dry dry flaking hands... the only thing is the smell I do not like... it does not smell like weed lol.. it smells like herbs and I prefer the other smells that body shop does.. I have bought this for my mother and she loves it so it does depend if you like the smell or not..

on 11/16/2012 8:04:00 AM

quite good, I love everything about it, including the herbal smell. but I hate the packaging. when I open the lid, products come out of the tube automatically and there's no way to stop it. so every time I end up with too much products on my hand.

the packaging is just a pain, so I won't buy it again. there are other great hand creams out there

on 11/15/2012 10:50:00 AM

My daughter gave this to me and I fell in love with it. My hands were a mess from working in the yard and my nails were peeling. This turned my hands around. I cannot say enough good things about it.

on 11/12/2012 3:08:00 PM

The cream works okay but I absolutely detest the smell. My husband does not like the way I smell after applying the cream as well.

Top Rated The Body Shop Products