The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector

4.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Hemp Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Beeswax, Lanolin, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Evernia Furfuracea (Treemoss) Extract, Limonene, Citronellol, Talc, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral, Chromium Oxide Greens, Iron Oxides.

on 11/21/2012 8:53:00 PM

Great product, works wonder on dry and flanky skin. But it smells bit unplesant, thick and greasy.
Would I buy this product again? ummm maybe no. Since I found parlmer cocoa butter oil im fell in love with it. Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil is a nourishing body treat without the grease, instantly hydrates, smoothes and softens dry skin.

on 11/21/2012 8:56:00 AM

This worked wonders on my dry, cracked hands, which bleed every winter (gross, I know). Unlike other hand creams, this solved the problem in a few applications.

Unfortunately, the smell is awful!! I'm sure there are other hand creams out there that work just as well without the stench of this cream, so I wouldn't repurchase.

on 11/20/2012 1:46:00 AM

Tried this hand cream once.
The good thing is it does not leave my hands oily like some other products.
However, I am not too keen on the scent.

on 11/16/2012 9:00:00 AM

This is a really good hand cream,, it's such a thick consistency nothing has even been so thick for me.. if you hate thick creams stay away!!! This is such a good moisturiser for my dry dry flaking hands... the only thing is the smell I do not like... it does not smell like weed lol.. it smells like herbs and I prefer the other smells that body shop does.. I have bought this for my mother and she loves it so it does depend if you like the smell or not..

on 11/16/2012 8:04:00 AM

quite good, I love everything about it, including the herbal smell. but I hate the packaging. when I open the lid, products come out of the tube automatically and there's no way to stop it. so every time I end up with too much products on my hand.

the packaging is just a pain, so I won't buy it again. there are other great hand creams out there

on 11/15/2012 10:50:00 AM

My daughter gave this to me and I fell in love with it. My hands were a mess from working in the yard and my nails were peeling. This turned my hands around. I cannot say enough good things about it.

on 11/12/2012 3:08:00 PM

The cream works okay but I absolutely detest the smell. My husband does not like the way I smell after applying the cream as well.

on 11/7/2012 3:43:00 AM

This hand cream is really really greasy! M hands are always dry (because I wash my hands way too many times per day...OCD) so I tried this cream but funny enough it was too greasy for my dry hands. I let it sit a bit, thinking it will eventually sink in but it didn't so I ended up washing my hands..again. Plus it is just too expensive.

on 11/1/2012 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

amazing product. its on sale right now tooo

on 10/20/2012 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a very moisturizing, high quality hand cream. The earthy scent might not appeal to everyone, so I recommend a sniff test before buying. I purchased the 1.0 ounce tube, which fits perfectly in my purse. This product does lose points for leaving a slightly oily residue. I can see myself buying this again but not a HG product.

Top Rated The Body Shop Products