October 22, 2014 | 1626 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2009 reviews)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2014 1:59:00 AM More reviews by breezyfosheezy123zy

This is a really tricky product to apply, you have to be very quick when applying and more often than not it comes out looking uneven or blotchy. It doesn't even work on my lips as a stain, it just settles into the fine lines on my mouth. The only good thing about it is that it smells like roses. Otherwise its just an overpriced blah product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 9:32:00 PM More reviews by MACLover0419

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this the other day and I noticed that when I used it for a cheek stain unless you blend it out very quickly you can still see the lines where you applied it. It also leaks from its bottle unless you shut it very tight. I like it but I don't know if it's worth the $30 I payed for it.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by chuppachups8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Did some research on how safe its ingredients were and if you Google 'ten reasons why not buy benetint' there is a claim that its ingredients are comedogenic (clogged pores, acne) and one of its ingredients breaks down into a carcinogen (cancer causing) which is a turn off, especially when it is used as a lip stain (every time I use it, I can taste the product as it slightly bleeds into my mouth). One of the comments on makeupalley is right in that it is essentially a more expensive version of a food colouring (which is 10 times cheaper and safer to use).

It is also applies badly in that when used as a cheek stain, it majorly highlights dry spots/ lumps on the cheek which makes it look like rosacea on the face

It is also retails for $55AUD which is the most overpriced product I've ever come across

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Z67

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this product for a low-key natural flush to my cheeks. However, on my lips, it's a different story. I do have dry lips, but when I exfoliate them, any color stays on and goes on smoothly. Benetint didn't exactly stay on except for in my lip lines and wrinkles. It's still a gorgeous color thou, but I wish it'd stay on longer on my lips than making my lines and wrinkles pop out. I'd still purchase this, so I can experiment more with my lips. Am I doing something wrong?

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by jessfxster

I got this sample size in the Benefit 'Primping With The Stars' kit , and I've only tried it a few times, but I love it! As a cheek stain you have to apply it really fast because it dries quickly and you'll look blotchy, but the colour is nice. It makes a great lip stain too, but the lip colour doesn't last very long. The only complaint that I have about applying it to cheeks is that once it's dried, you can't blend it, so if it has gone blotchy you can't fade it out. Otherwise, it's great. I may buy the full size if it's on offer, but I'm not paying £20ish pounds for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by AllisonFZB

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Never got the hang of using this as a cheek stain - you have to apply fast or it looks blotchy. LOVE this as a lip tint, it is the 'base coat' for my lips daily and I apply gloss or lipstick atop it. Not wild about the packaging, since the brush is not very sanitary for re-use on the lips. Usually the product gets a little cloudy when my bottle is about 3/4 done and that's when I know to buy a new one.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2013 8:55:00 AM More reviews by lidya22

It is a nice product. When I used it, it looks natural, the smell is okay too. This product is really useful for some people who don't like to bring so much makeup stuffs in their bag, because u can use it to color ur lips too.
What I don't like about this product : my fingers become red after i applied this product to my face.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by grimaldi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

i wouldn't get this again, the price is very high, especially for how poor the packaging quality is and how much product you get. it is in the style of a nail polish brush, making it unsanitary and often difficult to properly apply. and at 30 bucks to buy one individually, i can't really justify it. i like the tint, but not for that much cash. if you really like it i'd wait and try to snag it in a kit with other products and save some money.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by drok

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this only on my lips to add a bit more colour. For the cheeks, you have to act very quickly to blend it, otherwise it really stains the cheeks. Overall I didn't really like it...

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2013 9:51:00 AM More reviews by laurennr23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got a full size of this in a kit with a benefit mascara and porefessional for $36 so i dont feel like i over paid but if i had bought this by itself for $30 i might feel like it was a bit too much. I perfer this as a lip tint over a cheek tint, mostly because i have chubby cheeks and olivey skin tone so a flush of red makes my cheeks look huge and it looks really unnatural on my skin tone. it also concentrates on bumps. I like to use it as a lip tint because my boyfriend complains about lip gloss getting on him and so i was searching for something that would give me a flush of color on my lips and only stick to me. So i found this and it dries on my lips and doesnt move almost all day. He hasnt complained about it, cause it just feels like skin. I do make sure to exfoliate my lips with my toothbrush before i use it because it is darker on areas where your skin is dry for some reason. And i do wish that it came with a different applicator because this on tickles my lips lol. But overall a good product.