April 21, 2014 | 1793 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Smog

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 5:38:00 PM More reviews by jeannamv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

smog is definitely one of my favorite shadows. But like mar559 below this review said, I also feel that smog is slightly different in the ammo palette than the naked...i also prefer smog from the ammo palette. goes ready well with golds amd ay least for me, some greens as well. If iever run out of this, I wi ll certainly repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by mar559

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have this color in 2 palettes (ammo and naked). I love this color BUT I think the smog color in ammo is different from the smog color in naked. both are beautiful, but i prefer the smog in ammo. At first I thought this was just me, but then I noticed another inconsistency with Twice Baked (in a summer palette and the Alice in Wonderland palette) where one is much less pigmented than the other.

I would consider repurchasing the single, but I have so much that I don't know if I would. Plus, I would probably try to find it in another palette instead of buying it on its own. Beautiful color as an all over lid or crease - with black liner it really brings out brown eyes! Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 1:05:00 AM More reviews by Classycass01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this eyeshadow! Great every day color for the lid. I usually pair it with a dark brown or black in the crease. This color would look great on any skin tone. And also on any age, because its just enough shimmer, not overly. Defininetly my favorite shadow in the Naked Palette. Love it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by tlatrice

This is my favorite UD shadow. It is the BEST everyday shadow I've ever tried. Pair it with Toasted or Baked as highlights and you've got either a beautiful warm, golden look or a gorgeous cool taupey look. Twice Baked in the outer V creates a nice look with Smog as well (can you tell I'm an Urban Decay junkie??? LOL!) I have Smog in the pressed shadow form and the loose pigment. As beautiful as it is dry it's even more stunning wet! I will never be without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by baybaysmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Oh, Smog, how I love you! My skin has a tendency to look flat and too matte, but Smog makes my eyes look shimmery and bright. I layer it over any color and it looks beautiful. Yes, there's a teeny little fallout, but it's so much better than thoses drab, flat shadows that look like chalk. Love, love, love!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by jay4jazz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this golden bronze shade. I originally thought it looked like MAC Bronze, but Bronze has more red undertones and Smog has definite golden ones which I find are more wearable. I also like the texture of UD eyeshadows as they are very smooth, but the glitter is sometimes not-to-die-for, luckily Smog isn't glitter, just shimmery.

I like to wear Smog with UD Half Baked, MAC Sumputous Olive and MAC Amber Lights. But it also works well with more colourful shades as an anchoring colour for my skin which is NC25.

I definitely recommend this if you are looking for a bronzy shade, though it may be similar to Woodwinked, but I do not own that yet, so I will update later.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2011 4:11:00 AM More reviews by miszdeniise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite eyeshadows. I actually use those for my eyebrows, yes EYEBROWS. Yes it has glitter but it does not show up on my brows at all. Its the perfect brow color for me, I am NC20 with fairly dark brows. Very good quality eyeshadow.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by cclovex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay so I'm not really into OVERLY bronzed shadows so I'm not too crazy about the rich brown/bronze color, However the quality and pigmentation is Amazing. Very smooth application and surprisingly very little fall out. WARNING: Do NOT overblend Smog. It will end up looking very very very Muddy. I don't recommend smog unless you love bronzey brown eye shadow looks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2011 8:05:00 AM More reviews by GriffithsGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I adore this shadow. Its a rich brown bronze with a shimmer. Looks divine on hazel or brown eyes, it brings a lovely warmth to them. I like to wear it on the crease and upper lashline, blended with Sin or Maui Wowie for a neutral shimmery eye.
In my opinion this is way better than MAC Woodwinked, which on my NC15 skin goes a bit of a manky orange/ rust colour. This is a true rich brown which is far more flattering on most people. You can't go wrong with this, and everyone could get tons of use out of it. Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2011 10:12:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

This colour comes in the Preen Palette. It is absolutely stunning and very wearable during the day, or add some darker colours in the crease for that gorgeous smokey eye (Mac print, carbon etc). In my opinion this is in between Mac's satin taupe and woodwinked. These two are my favourites from Mac neutrals, and I feel as if those two Mac colours combined and came out with smog! Gorgeous!!