July 29, 2014 | 1591 users online

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2009 7:37:00 PM More reviews by juicyluvr75

okay so.
edit to my old review.
this product is completely amazing now that they have new packaging for it!
i think i bought at least...four of these blushes, but they always end up shattering into messy pieces. the new packaging is beautfiul, sleek, and black. i got it at walgreens today.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2009 2:22:00 AM More reviews by VogonPoet81

a very pretty blush. (and with my namesake, i might add) it's very pigmented, so I have to use a light hand on my very fair skin.( think Bella from Twilight.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2009 1:00:00 AM More reviews by surburbanurgency

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this for only $2.99 and it was also buy one get one free. It looks hot pink and kind of scary in the pan, but although it is pretty pigmented, it goes on to a nice rosy pink color. It looks like a natural flush. I like that it is matte because I don't like lots of shimmer in my cheek products. It seems to last pretty well. The packaging isn't the best, but I won't complain for $3.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2009 5:56:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Thanks MUA ladies for the suggestion of such a fantastic blush!! The colour is a fantastic warm rose shade that looks great on my pale NC15 complexion. The powder is very silky, blendable, and very pigmented with a lovely matte finish. I seriously can't believe how pigmented this is!!

One drawback is the packaging. It's flimsy and the little brush that comes with the blush is useless, I just threw mine out.

For an incredible product for less then 3 dollars I will definitely purchase again and explore the other available colours of blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2009 12:36:00 AM More reviews by untinnu

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

skin: NC35/37

So, I bought this off of ebay for a little under $2 (free shipping). And I love it!! It's sooooo silky and soft, and VERY pigmented. I didn't know how pigmented it was, so I swiped it twice with my MAC 129, and REALLY over did it, so next time, I'll just swiped it once. Or I should try it with the 187..
When I first swatch it on my finger, it looks like bright pink or barbie doll pink, but on my cheekbones, it looks like a rosy warm pink...I won't be repurchasing since I'm not a pink blush kind of person..
I rate this 5/5 for quality and the price!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2009 4:08:00 PM More reviews by coralie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A nice, bright pink with warm undertones. Very pigmented. You have to be careful not to over-apply, and I usually blend it in with my powder brush. Lasts really well. Looks nice when I'm pale or when I have a tan so I imagine it would look good on a lot of different skin tones. Awesome price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2009 12:25:00 PM More reviews by KristaniA

Can this be my HG blush? It definitely can :)
And it's uber cheap, too!

I always have a problem with blushes that oxidize and accentuate the tiny red bumps I have on my cheeks.
This blush DOES NOT do those things!
The lasting power is great (8hrs on me)
It's surprisingly very pigmented and blendable.
I dab my brush twice on the blush for each cheek (don't forget to tap the excess).
I apply it using a swirling motion back and forth towards my hairline while sucking my cheeks in.
It gives a fresh pink look without looking like a creepy porcelain doll.

I was always afraid of wearing pink blushes and I trusted people's opinions that peach shades work on most skin tones.
But most of my peach shades oxidize after 3-4hrs and make me look like a pumpkin face.
I'm surprised that this pink shade works so well on my asian skin tone (I always thought pinks look good on cool complexion).
This is the only blush that I wear on a daily basis.
It's not perfectly matte, but it's also not overly shimmery.
IT'S JUST PERFECT.

I would definitely repurchase this product (forever!)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2009 10:21:00 PM More reviews by kamile39

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Peachy pink with subtle shimmer color blush that is fabulous for any skin tone. The blush is super duper concentrated so one swipe across the cheek is enough. This is the best drugstore blush on the market and here's why:
1. )Price!!!! I paid $2.79. I don't think it goes for more than $3 anywhere. Many of us cannot afford to pay $20-30 for a high quality pigmented blush.
2.) Quality!!!!!Wet & Wild blush definitely can hold it's own to Nars or Mac blushes. I even believe it's better than "gasp" CHANEL! It's silky and pigmented with zero chalkiness that some lower priced blushes have.
3.)Color!!!! Heather Silk is complimentary to any skin tone from cool pink to warm olive since it has peachy undertones, this pink blush is very adaptable to all skin tones.
After all that said there is one drawback to this and all Wet & Wild blushes: packaging!!! The packagings is flimsy and if you drop it it will most likely break. The little brush that comes with the blush is useless, I threw mine out.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2009 8:45:00 AM More reviews by Kirro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This blush has great pigmentation. I only think it's a bit too pink for me. I really like wet 'n' wild. The products are cheap, but good quality.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2009 4:09:00 PM More reviews by ChenchillaxChop

This is a very pigmented, bright pink rose blush. It has a matte finish. Like all the Wet 'n Wild blushes, pigmentation is fantastic. For this one though, I can do a light tap with my blush brush and not get too much product. For my other Wet 'n Wild blush, Berry Shimmer, you have to tap even more lightly. That one, for reference, is the most pigmented Wet 'n Wild blush I've tried. This blush is great for a pop of color. I only took off a lippie because it can be a bit unblendable. Wet 'n Wild, in my opinion, is great at following makeup trends. Actually, sometimes they're ahead of trends. Bright pink blushes have been pretty popular. The packaging, like usual, is a piece of crap. But it doesn't matter, because the actual product rivals my high end products, for only $3.