November 1, 2014 | 1118 users online

Moisturizers - CeraVe - Moisturizing Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2013 2:38:00 AM More reviews by KristyBarrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I waited awhile while using this because I wanted to give a accurate review just for a thought I have been through almost every high end and drugstore moisturizers for my sensitive to everything/acne prone/ extremely flaky and dry and oily at the same time ( if your wondering yes it's possible ) and it all seemed to be money down the drain. I've been using this for a month and it has done nothing to irritate my skin or clog my pores. It soaks in decently and is moisturizing it doesn't have a scent which I love and need and for the most part it did what I needed it to do. It was moisturizing just not enough for me I would suggest this to someone with my kind of skin it's just for me myself I need something I little thicker I wanted to try this before I tried the cerave moisturizing cream because I hate sticking my fingers in tubs of stuff clean or not especially when it's used on my face but I think I'm gunna try it next. Don't get me wrong it kept my flakes and dry sensitive skin at bay but me myself I need something heavier which is why I took one Lippy away I would still highly suggest this for people with similar problems

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by milkglass59

I have rosacea which causes redness and dryness. My dermatologist recommended this product line. I love all I've tried accept the PM version. It has an acne deterrent ingredient that was very drying. I'm sure it's fine for others. My only con is the pump dispenser. I prefer the squeeze top so you can easily use the product to the end.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 11:58:00 AM More reviews by palmbeachgirl

Amazing ! My skin was very dry from using proactiv. I scooped this up with the foaming cleanser at Kmart for 7.00$ each on sale. My skin now feels soft and I no longer have dry spots on my brows or eyelids.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by iceboi

Holy Grail product for me am using this in combination of Acne.org Regimen!
This is my day and night moisturiser. I purchase from Shoppers Drug Mart (Canadian), I usually wait for a sale then stock up @$12.99 but i get a coupon from their facebook page $2off which brings the price to $10.99 and stock up from there. My skin is combination oily but this works amazing while under the Acne.org Regimen.

PROS:
-Moisturising perfect to use on the Acne.org Regimen
-Not Greasy, absorbs very well
-1 and half pumps covers my face nicely without too greasy or dry
-Price is quite good
-Ingredients very effective and true to their claims
-No breakouts
-Leaves skin hydrated throughout the day and/or night
-No Fragrance and bad ingredients
-The texture is nice and blends good too perfect for under the makeup too.

CONS:
-Price if i cant find a sale
-if over applying can lead to greasy-ness

Cant really find a con and this is my ONLY review without a Con which means
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT!! My skin is Acne combination oily prone. Only use this lotion if your on the Acne.org regimen or on something that is drying out your skin and you need something to balance it out. Works perfectly dont forget to find the $2 printable facebook coupons they come in hand especially when your stocking up!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by rhody

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love how this makes my skin feel.

PROS: It absorbs so quickly and leaves not a trace of greasiness behind. It doesn't break me out. My skin looks good when I use this, and feels like it has been quenched. It's cheap and easily available. Honestly, I think this does good things for skin.

CONS: When I first apply it, I have to admit that my skin turns quite red, which is a bit worrying. But that goes away within seconds. It's not moisturizing enough during the cold winter months, but otherwise this always does the trick. Finally, I really try to use natural products, and this has a few nasty preservatives in it. As a result, I try not to use it every day but when I do, my face is always happy :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by hippobottomous

This is my HG body lotion. Not only is it super cheap but it works better than any other expensive lotions I have bought (Clinique, biotherm, vichy, roche, ive tried em all) I have nutoriously dry skin and this is the only thing that has completely healed it. It actually made my dry skin go away, not just cover it up a bit untill the next time I took a shower. After using for a few weeks I noticed I didnt have to use as much or as often. It absorbs so quickly in the morning that I was really suprised at its strength. With Aveno I found it really stick even by the end of the day and it wasnt even doing anything! My search for the perfect lotion is over, what a relief. I will likely never even look at another moisturizer again. Thanks CeraVe!

PS. I also found it tightened my skin, especially on upper thighs. Huge bonus!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by barbyc0518

love this product have started to even use on my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by lbxgreen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this lotion even though I do not have dry skin. This moisturizer is light and doesn't clog pores!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2013 10:52:00 AM More reviews by Boxerface

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I recently bought Cerave body moisturizer while at my local Target. My dermatologist has mentioned this before so I picked up a bottle while perusing the ailes. I like it. I don't love it. Just like. It is NOT a light weight hand or body cream that disappears when you rub it in. But it is also not super heavy like vaseline or zinc oxide. This quenched my skin after use but it is watery. It seemed oderless to me, and I am sensitive about smells. I love that is has no smell. Perfect! When you rub this on your arm you feel like you are putting water evenly mixed with a soft lotion. And it takes a bit of time to dry. Think 20 mintues. And even 1 hour later your skin feels good. Quenched! If you are able to take a test. Put Cerave on one arm and another product on the other. Walk around Target or whereever for at least 10 minutes and touch your skin again. Which one feels better? I bet you would notice the Cerave arm feels good. I did this. I tested it and bought the Cerave.

Cerave has this controlled release mositure delivery system. This means if you rub this on your skin after a bath or shower hours later your skin will feel moist. Or at least better. It offers a time release of moisture on to your skin. With other body creams you find you need to frequently apply them to feel less dry. Cerave is designed to be absorbed over time. Ceraves patented multivesicular emulsion technology is a two-phase system. (according to thier web site) You get one dose as you rub it on your skin and then over time more is released through ingredients like vitamin B Niacins. Niacinamide has been proven to boost the skins production of ceramide. Skin retains water better with this formulation.

I see why Dermatologists recommend this product. It does the trick of offering mositure without harming the skin. It is gentle. Does not irritate the skin and soaks in nicely. I found it to last. Another little test I do is put lotion on my feet after a tub or at the end of a long work day. With some lotions Sauve, Johnson and Johnsons, Cetaphil.. I have to reapply an hour later. Skin still feels dry, But with Cerave I found one application for the evening was perfect. I did not need to do more. I would not use this formualtion on my face. This is more for body, arms, legs, feet...The face needs something slightly different. I need to investigate Cerave's facial products. I am thinking they might be a great addition to might nightly routine.

What I don't like!!!! I did not give this a 5, I am still waiting to see if could break me out. My concern is the parabens. My other concern is the watery feeling and it takes some time to blend this lotion into your skin otherwise you feel wet. If you put this on right after the shower plan on sitting around in a towel for a good 20 minutes before dressing for work or your silk blouse will be destroyed. This is an after work after bath kind of loiton.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/1/2013 9:19:00 AM More reviews by voodoodolly330

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I usually don't use drugstore skincare, as some dermatologists recommend Cerave Lotion I decided to give it a go. It turns out to be irritating on me! I had a stinging feeling on my skin after I applied it on my face and my cheeks turned red, and I started to break out after a few days. This is the worst moisturizer I've ever tried in my life!!!