November 27, 2014 | 1011 users online

Blush - NARS - Amour

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2011 10:40:00 PM More reviews by AquaGlitz

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like the idea of this color, but the reality is its a little intense for me. I can make it work if I'm VERY lighthanded, but when I'm not careful I've been asked if I have a sunburn :P I probably wouldn't buy it again only because its too easy for me to over-do it...

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by rachelph

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The only blush i own because i find it hard to find a nice blush with my nc45/nc50 skin and this one is pretty good. doesnt have the best staying power, but looks AMAZING if you put it on top of the NARS multiple in palm beach.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2011 6:08:00 AM More reviews by sarahfeeni

I was once completely obsessed with all NARS blushes and then got very sick of all of them. This is the first NARS blush that i have bought in over a year and i couldn't be happier with it. It reminds me of BB Nectar but more peachy and brighter. For my NC-35 skin it gives me the perfect pop of subtle peachy pink glow and I have been getting so many compliments on how I look while wearing it. Been loving it paired with NARS Chihuahua and Mayflower. I swear the combination of amour and mayflower takes 5 years off of me. With Laguna bronzer the look is to die for and so perfect for summer. I love how youthful it makes me look and feel!
The only downside is that it doesn't seem to last very long on. Strange considering how pigmented it is....

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 4:40:00 AM More reviews by iheartNARS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first matte blush. Although I LOVE blushes with shimmer, when I wear shimmery eyeshadow I don't want shimmer overload on my face. Hence, I was in search of a matte blush. I purchased it because I saw a picture of Beyonce wearing Amour and I loved the flush it provided. It is a beautiful peachy pink that blends flawlessly.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2011 11:21:00 AM More reviews by lycaonvulpes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love love love this blush, it gives my skin such a cute peachy pink glow. The product is super pigmented so only two taps is required to get a natural flush for the cheeks.This product is going to last me a long time. My only complaint is that it can be easy to over do it so a light hand is advised or you are in for a lot of blending.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2011 8:28:00 PM More reviews by ishu

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product especially for summers . I personally dont like shimmery look and prefer matte . I am taking one lippie off since i believe its important to blend it very well since its super pigmented

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2011 1:48:00 AM More reviews by ndl

it makes me look like i was just about to get a sunburn, but not quite. my skin is on the lighter side, but with this pop of color it looks better.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 12:33:00 PM More reviews by liveinbeauty

My first NARS Blush lol. I didn't want to go with Orgasm just cause I thought it was way overrated lol. But I'm pretty sure I'll pick one up eventually lol. I'm glad I get a discount on this because I would NEVER purchase this at full price. At least not right now. Anyway, I love the colour pay off for this blush. It gives me a nice blushed cheek that looks natural but can also be buildable. I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 11:56:00 AM More reviews by sassenachtiff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Next to Deep Throat, Amour is one of my favorite blushes. I like it because it's matte and there are some days when I just don't feel like looking shimmery. Amour is SUPER pigmented--I apply it with my Sonia Kashuk skunk brush and I only need to swipe the pan once or twice to get enough product. That being said, it's very easy to overapply, so I always have to make sure I use a light hand. The color lasts all day on me (from around 7 AM until I remove my makeup around 10 PM). Even though NARS blushes are somewhat expensive, I feel like this pan will last for years since I don't wear it every day. But I would repurchase when/if I ever hit pan on this!
My coloring for reference: Asian NC25-30 with strong yellow/golden undertones.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 3:52:00 PM More reviews by SocksMcJones

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this blush!
I have really fair skin, and I was on the hunt for a perfect pink blush last summer. I bought 'Amour', my first Nars blush, and was so surprised! I hardly even have to touch my brush to the product to pick enough up! It is so pigmented, that you really don't even have to 'sweep' your brush across it, just touching it is enough.
The colour is described as 'peachy pink', but I don't see any peach undertones. It is a true red pink. It is pretty intense, and matte, so I have to be careful when applying (when I accidentally apply with a heavy hand, I look like I'm ready for broadway haha).
It is really expensive, but I bought this August 2010 (and I've use the product about 3 times a week), it is now April 2011, and I haven't even hit pan yet! It is a true investment.