November 28, 2014 | 2005 users online

Shampoo - Mane 'n Tail - Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by benefitgal98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this shampoo and conditioner! I don't know what all the bad reviews are about.
I've seen people saying it dries their hair out and gives them split ends but if you wash all of your hair with shampoo, all shampoos will do the same. You're supposed to only wash the scalp and when the shampoo gets washed out it lightly washes the rest of your hair!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2014 6:31:00 AM More reviews by xxicah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Disappointed with this product. I've heard really great things about Mane 'n Tail. My hair actually was clumpy after I used this, like when I wash my hair from cheap hotel shampoos. It was mostly my conditioner (another brand) that did the work and made my hair soft. This shampoo also didn't help remove the oiliness off my scalp.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by graciamode

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I do use this shampoo approx since 3 months ago. But I don't know still don't get any big change in my hair. Still have continiusly hair fall and I don't feel like having velvet feel hair

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

Really like this brand of shampoo and conditioner. I bought both from Kmart with an ongoing sale. I believe that I paid around $4 per bottle. The packaging isn't something to rave about. But the formula inside is quite good.

I can't tell you if this was the solution to growing my hair out. My hair grows the average 1/2 inch per month. I was trying to grow it out for the past year. There were many factors as to why it grew...namely time, healthy eating, nourishing hair masks. But this formula definitely helped in the process, at the very least to give it moisture.

My hair is currently at the length of my breasts. And that's probably as long as I want to go. I am now using Aussie brand shampoo and conditioner. I would probably return to this brand if I decide to grow it out again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by cuethespotlight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is absolutely amazing! I had cut an undercut into my hair and I got tired of it. I wanted to be the same length as my hair which was to my shoulders. I started using Mane n Tail shampoo and conditioner and it worked SOOO fast! I will definitely be using this again. My only complaint is that it's really bad for colored hair. It completely strips the color out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

makes my hair so soft and gorgeous lookin lol

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 2:08:00 PM More reviews by KiraParrish77

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

OMG! This Shampoo (and conditioner) did WONDERS for my hair! In August of 2013, this girl cut and hair and it was a wreck! This fixed everything!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Sidney40

Omg im in love with this shampoo it totally works!! My hair grows a lot faster and its really soft!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Naae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Personally, this product didn't do nothing for my hair. It left my hair feeling dry and brittle & I heard a lot of great reviews and seen good YouTube reviews, but when I tried it, I was not impressed. 😒

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 8:24:00 PM More reviews by 50ShadesofVA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I cut my hair in the summer and around August it was too my shoulders. I cut it so short because my hair was so dry and it was not growing! Everyone has been talking about Mane and Tail and saying it's very helpful. Well I bought the shampoo and conditioner on sale. The first two days, I really didn't notice any differences. But then a week after, I noticed my hair was very soft and it was not tangled. I loved the product! Now in march which is 6 months later... my hair is to my breasts!!! It grew so much! I am so happy! My hair has never grown this fast in a long time! I am in love with Mane and Tail. I reccomend this to anyone and everyone!! You will not see changes right away but when you give it time, you will see many differences in your hair! THANK YOU MANE AND TAIL!