April 19, 2014 | 1795 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Liquid Facial Soap - Oily skin

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2011 5:59:00 PM More reviews by shenyi0415

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Yes, I acknowledge it is mild and after wash my face doesn't feel tight and dry. But it is not magic and special. Generally, it is a good cleanser, but the price I think is a little high. There are many other products can substitute it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2011 2:36:00 AM More reviews by PeepBunnies

Love this sooo much. It makes my skin squeaky clean, but it's also gentle (I have a lot of redness in my face). I love the fact that my skin doesn't feel overly dry after I use this. A lot of oily skin products will just dry your skin out and that's counter productive because then your skin will over compensate and produce even MORE oil. I use this with the clarifying toner as well (#3, the pink one) and my skin is super soft. If you're finding that your skin is still oily after using it, you might need to use the #4 formulas for oily skin and not the #3 for combination skin. OR you're having the issue of this drying out your skin and then the natural oils of your skin are trying to overcompensate. Use the moisturizing gel that goes with this 3 step system.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2011 4:37:00 AM More reviews by Annalyt

This works well with the clinique mosturising gel! My face definitely looks less oily during the day when I use both these products! I skipped the clinique toner though, felt like it made my face too dry so I use a Dior toner.

This feels fresh on the skin, a little tingly but refreshing. I will definitely buy this again and use in combination with the moisturing gel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2011 1:30:00 AM More reviews by stl

I like this cleanser, it is gentle, yet it cleanses my skin well. My skin feel cleaned and fresh. The price is good too, and you just need a tiny bump of it, so the bottle will last a while. I use it together with Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer gel.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Beladahmer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i really wanted to like this product. but it was horrible. at first when i used it, i noticed it made my skin VERY oily... and i thought maybe it was because my skin was getting used to a new product. used it for a couple of weeks until the one night i went out to a club and took a look at my makeup and it was HORRIBLE! my makeup was literally MELTING off my skin.. and this was in november!!!!!!!! and i barely danced. it was all the oil from my skin. i knew it wasnt any of my other products because ive used them before and they never did this.. it was this soap. this is the WORST PRODUCT i have ever used...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie35

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wonderful for removing my Revlon Colorstay liq fndt! (The comb/oily fndt.) All it takes if part of a pump, and it comes off stat!! And not a trace of mu left!! It does not dry out my comb/oily skin at all or irritate it. Just soft supple clean skin.

As for the scent, I am one to get migraines or just plain annoyed with scents, so I would have noticed. The previous reviewer must have got a bad batch or something. Weird. I have never experienced anything like that with this mu remover over the past 10+ years of using it. Sames goes for the stripped skin comment. (I would never use a comb/oily skin formula if I had dry skin!!)

Overall, I love this product. Def a staple of mine. Love the packaging. And as for the price, a little goes a long way for me, so I can live with it. Highly recommend!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2011 9:37:00 PM More reviews by chrissygalpal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I felt that this cleanser did remove my oil off my skin very well. I did however have to wash my face twice to remove my makeup. The smell is a bit strong. Its an ok cleanser, not for the price of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by catwoman1275

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I fell in love with Clinique's 3 step all over again. I don't really care for their makeup becasue the shades don't work for me, but I'm glad I tried this again. It really cuts through the oil and the Clarifying lotion sweeps away what little oil the soap may have missed. And it does control oil very well. Part of the reason I stopped liking Clinique was because before the liquid soap was launched, I hated the bar soap because it became gummy and caked up on the dish.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/24/2010 1:39:00 AM More reviews by luveliane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i love the packaging. i hate the product. it never take off any make up even if i use it twice. my face feels clean but when i use the toner, i can still remove foundation on my face. it broke me out because it didnt get much dirt on my face along side with their clarifying toner #3.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2010 9:50:00 PM More reviews by donnahsueh

Unfortunately, this didn't do much for my skin. It felt like any other ordinary cleanser. My face did feel clean and stuff after cleansing but I wouldn't rely on this to take off my makeup. Prior to this cleanser, I was using the Clinique's Acne Solution Cleanser and that did WONDERS for my skin. But i decided to try this one out so I can give my face a little break from all the harsh chemicals .. anddddd .. to my disappointment, this didn't keep my face clear like I would've hoped and did not make my new blemishes go away. I don't think I'll be repurchasing this.