Clinique Liquid Facial Soap - Oily skin

3.5

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultane, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Tea Cocoyl Glutamate, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Pelmetto) Fruit Extract, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sucrose, Menthol, Hexylene Glycol Polyquaternium-7, Laureth-2, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Sulfate, EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol

I started using this because I get it for free for being a Clinique consultant. I love how it makes my face feel, and my skin has started clearing up since using the 3 step. I just hate using so many products! I took a lippie off because this product is not designed to remove makeup, you need an additional product to do that.

This product left my skin dry and flaky. Not buying it again.

A little on the spendy side (about $17 at Macy's), but the best cleanser I have ever used. I got a sample a while back and finally got the normal size recently. This is actually a cleanser for people with oily skin. It took me a while to get used to the fact that Clinique doesn't have fruity or obnoxiously potent smelling products, but I'm sure that's why they work so well. I love how it's refreshing, tingly, nice and cool to perk you up when you're getting ready for the day, and a nice fresh feeling before bed. My only complaint is sometimes I do experience a slight dry-tight feeling after washing, but it's not a burning or long lasting feeling. My skin stays clean even if I go to the gym after washing. It looks and feels clean! I will advise it's not great at removing eyemakeup. This is also a product you can be quite conservative with. One little light pump, it lathers so well, you don't need a lot, which is a great money saver! I love this product.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I got this first when I had mild acne and heard abt Clinique products...started using this twice to thrice daily and my skin looked a lot more fresh and oil-free. The acne disappeared and didn't reappear despite travelling to different countries with different climates. I was close to finishing my second bottle of this when I discovered the rinse-off foaming cleanser by Clinique so I abandoned this for that just for the luxurious feeling and the tube packaging. This is comes in a nice pump bottle that you can lock during travel...so I would use this again if I ever have to! :D Both of them cost approximately the same, but I feel this formula for oily skin will dry u out slightly more than the foaming cleanser.

After a friend raved about Clinique's skincare line, I decided to give it a shot, encouraged by my mom's patronage some years ago.

I disliked the strong smell of the cleanser at first. It smelled really harsh and alcoholic, which startled me at first. Then, I got used to the smell, or held my breath, as I washed my face. The first thing I noticed was that my skin didn't feel tight after I stepped out of the shower. A huge plus.

However, I wouldn't recommend using the cleanser on its own since your face would feel dry and uncomfortable after a while.

Update: I'm on my second bottle and truly, this is my favorite cleanser of all time. The 3-step routine has worked wonders for me. Friends have been complimenting on how clear my skin looks and any acne disappears within days. Thank you, Clinique.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Since i first tried is my HG face cleanser! Perfect for oily, acne prone skin the gel based formula is just simply nice, cleans well my skin with a cooling sensation that love it!!! Doesn't irritate, or leave my skin feeling dull. i use in the morning and by night i use the clinique acne solutions foaming cleanser! This 3 step system really make my skin feeling good!!!

Not a terrible cleanser, made me break out at first, then i guess my skin got used to it, and it didnt break out anymore. Good for oily/combo skin, my skin didnt feel dry after use :) Got this as a sample with something else i bought, i dont think i'd buy if it was full price, not really worth it ): 1 lippie down for that haha, but overall, this cleanser works in removing some oils, i use this in conjunction with ddm gel. :)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got a sample of this and decided to test it out and was sadly disappointed. I don't have sensetive skin but it really irritated it and left my skin very red! It didn't really do anything for my oily skin either

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Felt good but burned my eyes and eyelids .. seriously my eyes were red and itchy all day after using this!...returned it

Updated 01/19/13 - I thought I would give this product another try and I am glad i did, I use a generous amount and get a full lather and I make sure i rinse completely, it is still a little hard on my eyes but nothing like before. I only use this once in the evening now and that works very well for me. Like the refreshing feel afterwards too

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE this! I bought it just to try something new and now I will never change it!
Pros:
Packaging has a pump and it locks for travel!
Its only $20 for clear skin
Doesn't cause breakouts
Helps reduce oil
Dries up and acne I have
Doesn't dry out my cheeks

Cons:
This is for OILY skin ONLY it would be awful for dry skin you'd probably flake