November 26, 2014 | 1807 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Liquid Facial Soap - Mild

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by Nirvarna0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Face is clean. But sooo dry! Probably better for oily types...face never feels this tight and dry. I usually use KissMyFace olive oil soap.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 12:20:00 AM More reviews by MariahB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a great cleanser! I find it is even better than Clinique's Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser (which I found to be a little bit drying).

The packaging is great. There is a pump that dispenses the PERFECT amount! I love the way the cleaners slightly foams up. I find that my skin sometimes feels dry and tight after I cleanse it, but not with this product!

This product costs $20.00 CDN for 6.7 oz. I am an avid Clinique user and I must admit that this is my absolute favourite cleanser!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Swiss1

My combination skin felt clean and the pores seemed smaller on my nose but after a while the skin on cheeks became too dry and sore so I am now only using it occasionally and will not repurchase. I used it first with number 2 clarifying toner and then changed to number 1 but it still dried my skin out.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by sarahcatherine11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Had never spent so much on a face wash before purchasing this. Bought it after a neutrogena face wash completely destroyed my face and wanted something a bit higher end.

I really like the natural fragrance and have found it to be gentle on my oily-combination skin.

Use it in the mornings and again in the evenings to take my make up off, follow up with a cleanser.

Have only been using for around a month but loving it so far!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by calorumado

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Before starting the three step program, I was kind of a facial regime whore. I was always purchasing these expensive steps in hopes of smaller pores, less dry skin and a more even skin tone. I always had the best intentions but nothing worked - once again I decided I would try again to waste some money with the three step but I have been pleasantly disappointed.
The regime is absolutely amazing. You only need one pump of the soap and you just massage it into your face and then rinse it off, and then continue with the following two steps.
I am 24 with dry skin and it works wonders on me. My mother is 51 with extremely dry skin and very red skin, and it has done amazing things for her face in such a short time.
It is pricey, but it is worth every penny. I can now go out with no make up on and it looks as if I just put minimal make up on - it just does wonders for the skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Kanaria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased the 3 step system for dry skin and worked well for me. Even is quite pricey it worths every penny, even isn't that large, you just need a small amount of the pump, make the bubles with the hands and then continue rubing softly in circles on the face. Works for a daily care rutine, not as a desmaquillant.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2013 7:29:00 AM More reviews by LeoniePhoto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have combination skin, and this dries my skin out so much! I find that it is a very good facial soap - my skin feels very clean after using it but if I do not moisturise within about one minute of applying this it feels as though my face is going to seize up.
I don't consider myself to have extra sensitive skin - I have never got acne in my life and I have been very blessed with having little to no spots in my teenage years, but the harshness of this soap is a little worrying.
I asked for the milder soap for Christmas (the bottle almost lasts me a whole year) and I feel as though it does not cleanse my skin at all. I find that some drug store alternatives are much better.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by FrancescaMakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

No different to a cheap drugstore facial cleaner & dried my skin like crazy. Expensive. Will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 1:55:00 AM More reviews by fallenrainxx

I have combination skin with minor breakouts around the T zone. I have tried so many different kinds of face wash, from drugstore oxy pads to department store Shiseido lines, but this is my HG face wash. I am a huge fan of Clinique products. I have relatively sensitive skin that gets dry around the edges of my face sometimes. I like products that don't have alcohol or fragrance, is gentle but will completely clean my skin - if this is what you're looking for, you've found the right product! I use half a pump and mix it with a bit of water, lather it up in my hands to form little bubbles, and gently massage it in circles over my face. It might smell a little strange, but the results are amazing. I don't think I'll ever find a face wash as good as this one. There isn't a single bad thing about it. It's available in almost every drugstore and department store, it's cheap ($20 for a good size bottle), and best of all: it works. I like the packaging very much - it's great for travel because the pump actually locks if you turn it a certain way, so it won't spill all over your luggage. After I wash my face with this, my skin feels clean and supple. There is no oil residue but my face doesn't feel tight at all. Buy this soap - you'll definitely love it!!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by janeeugenia

I think this product is more suitable for oily skin, it has ginormous amounts of alcohol and dries skin out to the point of it almost cracking, mmm not a good buy for dry or normal skin.