December 19, 2014 | 877 users online

Makeup Brushes - Essence of Beauty - Crease

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 12:47:00 AM More reviews by LegendaryLady83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

How could you go wrong with the price? I've had these brushes and have washed them several times. They have not shed yet. I like that the one with the smaller tip is firm and it helps me make my outer V looks nice. If you are looking for a reasonable priced brush for your crease, this set is it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 7:26:00 PM More reviews by maserati

LOve these brushes!! use one if not both of these brushes on a daily bases. the larger brush of the set is great for adding color to the outer v. The smaller one is great for smudging out the eyeliner. Love love love this set!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by jusnanz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love these brushes and the price was right. From lining my lower lashline to a smokey eye look, this brush does it all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2010 7:09:00 PM More reviews by FakeJapSlayer

Best quality and value. Super soft bristles, affordable $5-$6 . Don't spend a shitload on HE brushes when you can have these for under $10

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2010 3:31:00 AM More reviews by turkey2083

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Fabulous set of brushes! They're high quality, soft and great for blending and adding small amounts of color in specific areas of the eye. I use them almost every time I do eye makeup. Well worth purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 2:21:00 AM More reviews by jbojangles

This is a great set of brushes. The larger one of the two, for my smaller eyes, works well at depositing and blending out the outer-v color. Its hairs are shorter than the MAC 226 (crease brush) so the application is a bit more precise. I feel like I have better control, which is great when your lid space is miniscule. It's also larger and fluffier than a MAC 219 (pencil brush), so it blends out the outer-v and crease color beautifully. This is basically my go-to brush for adding more depth and dimension to my eyes.

The smaller brush is slightly less useful. It's not very dense, so it's too flexible to work as a pencil/smudge brush. I mainly use it to apply a highlight color to the inner corners. The softer nature of this brush (as compared to the stiffness of a pencil brush) makes it less irritable to that part of the eye.

Since these brushes are a fraction of the price of mid-to-high end makeup brushes and they perform just as well, if not better, they really are a steal.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2010 4:10:00 PM More reviews by juicy69

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These brushes are perfect! I like that you get a small and a larger brush. My brushes were never scratchy, stiff nor prickly only soft.And never any shedding. I have had these for at least 2 years and they are still in great shape. I am a totally in love with eye makeup brushes and do have plenty of crease brushes, but these can stand on their own.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2010 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Louzee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I plan on purchasing back ups of these because they are soooo great. I didn't think I would like it considering how cheap it is ($5.99 at CVS, I think) and I spoiled myself with Japonesque brushes for so long. But since I don't have an excess amount of cash on me, these brushes suffice for my eyeshadow application purposes. The short handles are surprising comfortable in my hand. That was a concern for me because I got used to long handles, but for reasons I can't explain these feel alright. The brush itself is not too soft that it barely grabs color and not too scratchy that it hurts your eye lid. It's in an absolute equilibrium of the two. I've had experience with my Japonesque ones and some of them are too soft for application. I love the shape of these brushes. The larger of the two is perfect for my non-existent crease. The smaller one I use primarily for smudging. I have yet to wash them, but so far I have experienced minimal and expected shedding. I definitely recommend these for beginning and experienced makeup aficionados. It's cheap, it's well-made, and you can buy multiples and not feel bad about it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 9:58:00 AM More reviews by PolkaDotGlam

These are a wonderful value. As others have mentioned, the smaller one is great for applying shadow on the lower lashline and the bigger one is the perfect crease brush - optimal control, good blend of dense/soft hairs. And you can't beat the price! I got mine at CVS which often has EofB Buy One Get One 1/2 off sales on their brushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2010 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Paperbacktripper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

This set of brushes rock. I use both for placing color in the crease and also in the outer v followed by blending. The smaller one is good for smudging liner and eyeshadow on the lower lash line. They are moderately soft which is just right. They are also just the right amount of denseness. They also don't shed! The only thing I wish is that I wish they were not short handled.