Jean Paul Gaultier Classique EDT

HEART: Ginger, Iris, Orange Blossom, Orchid, Plum, Ylang-Ylang
BASE: Amber, Musk, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

One of my favs along with Fragile which I have been unable to find in years (discontinued maybe?). I think this is one of those fragrances that most people just love, it's ageless and sophisticated without being too much so. As another user mentioned, some people are saying this is too old a fragrance, I disagree this goes great with both my hoodie and my evening gown lol.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

This is one of my favorite scents! I always come back to Jean paul gaultier classique.
When i apply it i initially get the smell of ginger (which is surprisingly nice) then it dies down into a warm spicy vanilla and i'm a sucker for vanilla! I get a lot of comments when wearing this -definitely a fave :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

My HG parfume which I have been wearing for like 10 years! The bottle is soooo beautiful and I often love the limited edition scents of this perfume as well.. This is just LOVE, pure love <3

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is a very bad smell for me. İ bought this only with reading the reviews here. İt has a great rating so İ bought this. But it's so bad for my smelling. Tried it again and again but NO. İt's kind of an old smell. Odd and mature, smells like an old old woman without any esprit or something special. İ couldn't stand it. And this for an expensive EDT, İ'm realy surprised to find such an old smell, puhh. And it doesn't smell even expensive if you understand what İ mean with this. İ wish İ had save the money and bought Chanel Allure which İ adore instead of this one.
İ think it's me, because so many galls here like it so much, but İ realy wonder why, it has nothing special to it, worse it smells odd old, İ prefer to smell like only myself than to smell this.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

people are right to call this a must-have.
this is one of my favourite perfumes! it is also a perfect example of how spicy CAN be completely sweet.
this perfume is not a love/hate type of scent, as it is so pleasant, sweet and gorgeous that you can't go wrong with it. i have gotten many compliments with this with words such as 'sweet' and 'hypnotic'.
this is not a zingy or fresh scent, it is warm, spicy and very sweet.
i thoroughly recommend!

The name says it all!! A CLASSIC!!!!!!!! MUST MUST HAVE...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is amazing! It's a must have perfume! It's just to chic.

every woman should own this perfume. it's sexual, classy and just WOMANLY. amazing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

i absolutely adore this seductive scent.
it's one of my core fragrances
i always get compliments when i wear it
fresh and enchanting
still smells great at the end of the day which makes it a total winner in my eyes!!
and its not totally overpriced
love it!!!!

i loooooooooove this!it smells so good..it stays in you for several hours and you don;t have to put on you tones..the bad thing is that it's all little bit ''heavy'' so i don't use it in the summer..

Popular Fragrances