October 25, 2014 | 1749 users online

Scrubs - Olay - Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2011 5:37:00 PM More reviews by joeboogie1994

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this product and see results but I didn't :/ It didn't feel like anything was accomplished and it didn't deliver any visible results. I wanted my acne scars to face away at least a little after using this but every time I used it it kinda make then look more red and stand out more. I don't know why but it didn't work for :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2011 4:17:00 PM More reviews by armaclin041584

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

So glad I spent the $25 bucks to buy this...it's worth every penny!! This stuff works well. I have sensitive skin and I have had no side effects from using it. My skin looks glowing and feels amazing!! And thanks to this product, I have lost my interest in paying a Derm hundreds over dollars to get professional micro-dermabrasion treatments. This product is affordable and convenient! I would recommend using this as a night treatment.

I can only imagine how well my skin will look 6 months from now if I continue using this once a week.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by fadexscape

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am in love. This is the best thing ever.
After every use, skin is baby butt smooth and glowing. It's supposed to be used twice a week....I've started doing it once a week since it is kind of pricey. I prefer doing it on Friday nights before bed so my makeup goes on flawlessly for whatever I'm doing on the weekend.
This is great for tightening up pores...I believe it's helped with some pih from some acne too. I definitely noticed that the spots aren't there as long.
I plan on stocking up when there's a good sale on.
Totally recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2011 7:56:00 PM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't use this as much now, because I have the Olay Pro-X and use that once a week instead. I have fairly sensitive skin with mild roseacea. I never reacted or broke out with the products in this kit. I like how it gets warm and foamy, it feels like it's doing something! It is a pain to rinse off, I would gently dab at it with a warm washcloth. It did leave my skin glowy and soft. I struggle with dry patches on my cheeks in the winter and this took care of that problem beautifully, letting my foundation go on much smoother. I only used it once a week and that seemed like enough. It lasts a long time. It's a good product. The only cons are the mess and it's hard to get off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2011 7:43:00 PM More reviews by sarahgorn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I used this a long time ago with great results, stopped using it because I am an idiot, and recently started using it again. WHY did I ever quit using this?! After 2 uses my skin is smooth, glowing, and some red acne marks I had are almost gone. When I woke up this morning and looked in the mirror, I couldn't believe how great my skin looked. I've been on Accutane and still struggle with acne and this is the best my skin has looked in a long time. I've used Philosophy's The Microdelivery Peel in the past and this is totally comparable in my opinion for like 1/3 of the price.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2011 12:42:00 PM More reviews by agonzalez077

Fantastic exfoliant!! Leaves skin flawless. Will buy again and again! Also lightens appearance of sun damage...this is my 2nd kit!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 1:03:00 AM More reviews by nikkimorrissey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this little kit! I've used it before in the past but I always skipped the lactic acid activator because I have such sensitive skin. Well, I bought another kit and used it correctly and wow. My skin is glowing and soft. The application process is messy and the jar of crystals can be a PITA but the results are so worth it. Definitely a repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by b_jones

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I must say that I purchased this product based on all the FAB reviews and let me just tell you that I was VERY disappointed. This did not do anything for me at all. I DO NOT at all have senstive skin but this was extremely irritating and the next day when I was working out my face was burning.Finally my last gripe with this was that it is extremely hard to rinse off around the hairline. I am stuck with this now =((( if anyone is interested in swapping let me know!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by lmaha87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This didn't burn or sting my skin at all. It smelled faintly sweet and tart, like oranges.

Afterwards, it left my skin feeling smoother, tighter and looking more even-toned. I didn't have acne scars or acne, but my skin was dull and somewhat uneven. This gave me back that glow I was looking for.

I would buy this again if my Costco started carrying this again since I usually don't do microdermabrasions.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2011 7:05:00 PM More reviews by kiaboo1980

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this microdermabrasion set. I've used Philosophy's Microdelivery peel in the past, and let me tell you, Olay's is *exactly* like philosophy's, right down to the orange scent. Maybe they use the same manufacturer? Anyway, it really smoothes out my skin without irritation or dryness. I use it every 3-4 days at night and it keeps my problem skin in check. All I do is apply the scrub on dry skin (after cleansing and toning) and massage gently for about 1 minute. After that, I apply the lactic acid gel. It foams and produces a relaxing, warm sensation on the skin. I scrub again for another minute, until the crystals dissolve. Lastly I rinse, tone, apply my serums and moisturizer. Afterwards my skin is so soft and radiant. If you're on the prowl for a microdermabrasion cream, don't buy expensive, buy this. Trust me, they're all the same with the only difference being the price.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No