April 18, 2014 | 1931 users online

Scrubs - Olay - Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2011 7:43:00 PM More reviews by sarahgorn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I used this a long time ago with great results, stopped using it because I am an idiot, and recently started using it again. WHY did I ever quit using this?! After 2 uses my skin is smooth, glowing, and some red acne marks I had are almost gone. When I woke up this morning and looked in the mirror, I couldn't believe how great my skin looked. I've been on Accutane and still struggle with acne and this is the best my skin has looked in a long time. I've used Philosophy's The Microdelivery Peel in the past and this is totally comparable in my opinion for like 1/3 of the price.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2011 12:42:00 PM More reviews by agonzalez077

Fantastic exfoliant!! Leaves skin flawless. Will buy again and again! Also lightens appearance of sun damage...this is my 2nd kit!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 1:03:00 AM More reviews by nikkimorrissey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this little kit! I've used it before in the past but I always skipped the lactic acid activator because I have such sensitive skin. Well, I bought another kit and used it correctly and wow. My skin is glowing and soft. The application process is messy and the jar of crystals can be a PITA but the results are so worth it. Definitely a repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by b_jones

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I must say that I purchased this product based on all the FAB reviews and let me just tell you that I was VERY disappointed. This did not do anything for me at all. I DO NOT at all have senstive skin but this was extremely irritating and the next day when I was working out my face was burning.Finally my last gripe with this was that it is extremely hard to rinse off around the hairline. I am stuck with this now =((( if anyone is interested in swapping let me know!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by lmaha87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This didn't burn or sting my skin at all. It smelled faintly sweet and tart, like oranges.

Afterwards, it left my skin feeling smoother, tighter and looking more even-toned. I didn't have acne scars or acne, but my skin was dull and somewhat uneven. This gave me back that glow I was looking for.

I would buy this again if my Costco started carrying this again since I usually don't do microdermabrasions.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2011 7:05:00 PM More reviews by kiaboo1980

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this microdermabrasion set. I've used Philosophy's Microdelivery peel in the past, and let me tell you, Olay's is *exactly* like philosophy's, right down to the orange scent. Maybe they use the same manufacturer? Anyway, it really smoothes out my skin without irritation or dryness. I use it every 3-4 days at night and it keeps my problem skin in check. All I do is apply the scrub on dry skin (after cleansing and toning) and massage gently for about 1 minute. After that, I apply the lactic acid gel. It foams and produces a relaxing, warm sensation on the skin. I scrub again for another minute, until the crystals dissolve. Lastly I rinse, tone, apply my serums and moisturizer. Afterwards my skin is so soft and radiant. If you're on the prowl for a microdermabrasion cream, don't buy expensive, buy this. Trust me, they're all the same with the only difference being the price.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by jesshunter

Why go to the derm for microdermabrasion/chemical peel when you can do it at home? This Olay kit is that good....the results are amazing! My skin has never looked so smooth & even. I also use an Olay night cream every night, and combined with this a few times per week, my skin looks better than ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 2:31:00 PM More reviews by jeremyswife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff is awesome. I use it about once a week to week and a half and if leaves my skin sooo smooth. It has helped alot with my overall skin tone and I feel it makes my obagi nu derm skin care system work better. Most microdermbasion kits cause me to break out like crazy for some reason so I was super scared to try this but this gives me no problems at all it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2011 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Sadiejane3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I started using this about 3 weeks ago as a complement to the Olay micro sculpting cream. My skin feels incredibly soft after this. My aunt has flawless skin and looks about 20 years younger than she is. She can afford to buy the most expensive products available, but says she's been using Olay for years and has also achieved great results with the peel. I live in the midwest and dryness is always a problem, this helps get rid of the dullness and any dry areas. I apply the Olay Micro sculpting cream immediately after I do this and I feel it soaking into my skin. I do this once a week, on Sundays, a great way to get ready for the work week ahead.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by kitten14

I use this on occasion and I like how it makes my skin look, but it doesn't have a drastic effect that other people would notice. I like how soft and smooth it makes my skin and it really made a difference on my acne scarring.