Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit

4.2

Ingredients: Microdermabrasion Treatment with Derma-Crystals (Net wt 2.2oz/64g): Peg-8, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silica Silylate, Polysorbate 20, Niacinamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Fragrance, Yellow 5, Red 40 Peel Activator Serum (2fl ox/59mL): Water, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA 5/30/09

on 7/30/2011 12:10:00 AM

Absolutely love this product. Left my skin so smooth and I love the smell. Far less expensive than the product my facialist recommended and does a better job. I suspect this product would be too harsh for sensitive skin. Removing one star due to the fact you need two products and you're likely to have run out of one with leftovers of the other.

on 7/8/2011 4:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

i was skeptical at first but now i am so very glad i decided to buy this product !!! i just got it yesterday and only used it once but i can already see/feel improvements. i used it on my back and chest (bacne scars) before i had a shower. My skin was sooo sooo smooth afterwards. I thought it would sting a little but it didnt ! its just perfect !!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really wanted to love this product and see results but I didn't :/ It didn't feel like anything was accomplished and it didn't deliver any visible results. I wanted my acne scars to face away at least a little after using this but every time I used it it kinda make then look more red and stand out more. I don't know why but it didn't work for :(

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

So glad I spent the $25 bucks to buy this...it's worth every penny!! This stuff works well. I have sensitive skin and I have had no side effects from using it. My skin looks glowing and feels amazing!! And thanks to this product, I have lost my interest in paying a Derm hundreds over dollars to get professional micro-dermabrasion treatments. This product is affordable and convenient! I would recommend using this as a night treatment.

I can only imagine how well my skin will look 6 months from now if I continue using this once a week.

on 6/23/2011 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am in love. This is the best thing ever.
After every use, skin is baby butt smooth and glowing. It's supposed to be used twice a week....I've started doing it once a week since it is kind of pricey. I prefer doing it on Friday nights before bed so my makeup goes on flawlessly for whatever I'm doing on the weekend.
This is great for tightening up pores...I believe it's helped with some pih from some acne too. I definitely noticed that the spots aren't there as long.
I plan on stocking up when there's a good sale on.
Totally recommend.

on 6/8/2011 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

I don't use this as much now, because I have the Olay Pro-X and use that once a week instead. I have fairly sensitive skin with mild roseacea. I never reacted or broke out with the products in this kit. I like how it gets warm and foamy, it feels like it's doing something! It is a pain to rinse off, I would gently dab at it with a warm washcloth. It did leave my skin glowy and soft. I struggle with dry patches on my cheeks in the winter and this took care of that problem beautifully, letting my foundation go on much smoother. I only used it once a week and that seemed like enough. It lasts a long time. It's a good product. The only cons are the mess and it's hard to get off.

on 6/8/2011 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used this a long time ago with great results, stopped using it because I am an idiot, and recently started using it again. WHY did I ever quit using this?! After 2 uses my skin is smooth, glowing, and some red acne marks I had are almost gone. When I woke up this morning and looked in the mirror, I couldn't believe how great my skin looked. I've been on Accutane and still struggle with acne and this is the best my skin has looked in a long time. I've used Philosophy's The Microdelivery Peel in the past and this is totally comparable in my opinion for like 1/3 of the price.

on 4/14/2011 12:42:00 PM

Fantastic exfoliant!! Leaves skin flawless. Will buy again and again! Also lightens appearance of sun damage...this is my 2nd kit!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I really like this little kit! I've used it before in the past but I always skipped the lactic acid activator because I have such sensitive skin. Well, I bought another kit and used it correctly and wow. My skin is glowing and soft. The application process is messy and the jar of crystals can be a PITA but the results are so worth it. Definitely a repurchase.

on 3/24/2011 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I must say that I purchased this product based on all the FAB reviews and let me just tell you that I was VERY disappointed. This did not do anything for me at all. I DO NOT at all have senstive skin but this was extremely irritating and the next day when I was working out my face was burning.Finally my last gripe with this was that it is extremely hard to rinse off around the hairline. I am stuck with this now =((( if anyone is interested in swapping let me know!