July 28, 2014 | 1346 users online

Lip Gloss - Burt's Bees - Burts Bees Lip Shimmers

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by ballet7xx

this product seems to be really flattering and definitely a must-have for me. I'm not normally someone who wears 'shimmer' lip products, but for some reason I really like these.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Bombshell222

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love these! The shades Carmel and Peoney work with my fair skin. Since I'm normally not a big lipstick buff (I only usually wear Burt's lip balm since I dont' like lipsticks) these are great when I feel like adding color without over doing it...and I like that they are natural :)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by bellalaine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is for the New Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in the brown cardboard tube. I got the Red Dahlia color. The cardboard tube is a complete waste, inside in a standard size plastic tube of balm. The color is VERY sheer, almost non existent, and the flavor is not bad but hard to describe. In checking the ingredient list, the ingredient aroma (flavor) is listed exactly as I just wrote it, so the flavor could be anything, really.

Not vegan, FYI. Contains carmine.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by wodasmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love this lip balm! I got it as a gift and will absolutley buy it again. I love thai it has a lasting color that stays and the shummer are not to obvious. I love the watermelon and rhubarb shade. I love that it makes my lips soft eventhough that the balm have wear off. This is the best balm i have ever tried.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2012 3:02:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

To begin with, I love all Burt's Bees products! I got this lip shimmer in shade Rhubarb & it's not the greatest shade, but I do like the product itself. I personally think a little mature-looking. It's not a "grandma colour" (as my sister calls them); it just looks best if I only apply one coat because the colour is really bright. It's probably just me being insecure, but I don't think it flatters my skin tone. I kind of wish the colour didn't "pop" so much, but that is a good thing on the product's behalf because it means nothing more than it is true to its colour. I like the mint scent & how smooth it makes my lips feel. It's actually really moisturizing & you can't go wrong with a natural product!

My only complaints are that the colour doesn't look nice on me & it doesn't last long - if you eat or drink something, you'll have to reapply. It is a little pricey for the size of the tube, but it's worth it for how well these work. I'll continue to buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Hamstershell

Very good tinted lip balm with a good color Pay off. A bit expansive, n the balm stick is not firmly secured on the twister pin. Packaging could Be improved.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2011 1:58:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's cool, I like the flavor, moisturizing and comers from beeswax. The color it subtle, in plum and a tingly taste and smell to it...............Hmmmmm I use it very occasionally

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2011 5:53:00 PM More reviews by hellokittyrox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is great...it moisturizes and i gives a very strong color which stays all day. i wish they had more variety in color though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2011 More reviews by Av11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a must have for EVERYONE. Anyone of any age, colour, whether you like higher end or drug store products, its a must. I really like these because of the convenience in combination with the great hydration and the option of colour. Theres clear and neutral colours you can choose from for every day wear BUT what I love even more is that when I want to wear lipstick without the drying effects, I can! These come in a great range of colours so if you want to have a splash of colour, with hydration these are going to be your new best friends. I can't forget to mention the awesome minty-ness this lip shimmers have. I love the feeling of hydration and cooling it gives which is essentially a huge reason why I buy these. Stock up ladies! P.S. watch out for your drug store flyer because they DO go on sale from time to time :) !! Happy Lip Shimmers.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 6:22:00 AM More reviews by josesusan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this lip balm! I have watermelon, cocoa and the radiance one. It moisturizes my lips and I love the colors. It seems as I got older all lipsticks dry out my lips so I really don't have much of a choice but to use burt bees which I really don"t mind because it doesn't dry out my lips.