L'Oreal Colour Riche in Fairest Nude

on 5/8/2013 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

My mom gave this lipstick to me because she knows I only wear nude lipsticks. I like the color but I don't like the smell,for me it's too strong. I noticed that the formula is a bit drying but I always wear lip balm underneath any lipstick so I never experience chapped lips because of this lipstick. All in all I will continue on using the one I have but I will not repurchase, I like the rimmel long lasting Kate Moss collection lipstick better and it's cheaper.

on 5/5/2013 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

DUPE ALERT: Once applied on my lips this looks exactly the same as MAC's Honey Love does! MAC is just a matte finish while this lippie is more of a creme sheen. I prefer the glossy finish for my overtly dry lips. The color is a bit too beigey for my everyday preference but I love it paired with a cool toned eye look.

on 4/29/2013 4:11:00 PM

OMG!!! This IS the perfect nude!! I bought this cuz I ran out of my MAC Half 'n Half and I didn't want to spend so much on getting another one. I heard so many ppl rave about FN so i decided to give it a shot. I got mine at walmart for about $6US. I just tried it on today with no liner or anything... just on bare lips and it's gorgeous!!! I have really pigmented lips and FN nudes them out perfectly! It's not the kind of nude that makes you look like you're a corpse as well. It has the perfect amount of pinkiness to it. The texture is a bit drying tho for some reason so I will be using a good lip balm underneathe this lipstick. Also, I agree with the smell, it's very strong and artificial. I don't find it pleasant at all!! However, despite the flaws... i definitely would repurchase tho!!

on 4/25/2013 5:47:00 AM

Amazing pinky nude color even against my very fair skin. Hydrating, opaque and glossy. Beautiful<3

on 4/22/2013 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Love this lipstick! Goes on smooth and looks very natural....

on 4/18/2013 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is a gorgeous lipstick! It's great for those who love a nude lip! It has a bit of a mauve.. Pinkish tone to it which makes it that much more gorgeous! It is super smooth and moisturizing... Almost too smooth that the lipstick kinda bends back a bit (be careful). A con in the smell... It doesn't bother me to be quite honest with you but as you can see on here it bothers quite a few people! But I would reccomend :)

on 3/19/2013 8:28:00 AM

I love it. I see a lot of complaints about the smell of this lipstick, but I love it. I had forgotten L'Oreal lipsticks had this smell/taste and I really like it. That said, the color on me is the perfect nude. I bought it lastnight at CVS and it was $10.69, quite expensive for a ds lipstick, but still cheaper than a high end. I do find it somewhat moisturizing, but as the day wears on and it wears off, my lips are a little dry. I should just reapply! Will definitely repurchase when I run out.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I like the color and it makes my lips look smooth and made up....sadly it is the exact.same. color. Yes. The exact same color as my NC25 lips. Not sure if this is frustrating or useful.

on 1/19/2013 9:55:00 AM

The smell of this lipstick is truly repulsive. It smells like a vat of wax. I tried it for a week or so and hoped I'd get used to it, but I can't get past it. The consistency is not great, either. Just like it smells like wax, it feels like wax as you apply it. It settles into the creases of my lips, doesn't blend out. The color is just OK. All in all, meh.

on 1/18/2013 4:46:00 PM

I know this is supposed to be the best nude since sliced bread, but I don't like it very much. I love the Colour Riche line in general because most of them are creamy, decently pigmented, and don't tear up my lips. But, as other reviewers have noted, this particular shade chaps my lips like nobody's business. In addition, though it looks like a beautiful pinky/brown shade in the tube, it somehow translates to a chalky mess on my lips no matter how I prep them or what I top it with. I had forgotten how difficult this shade is to work with for me, and pulled it out to wear to work today. Yuck. I had to wipe it off again and try another shade when I got there. I don't doubt that it's working for someone since it gets such high marks. But with my fair, cool-toned skin it's just disappointing.

Popular Lipsticks