L'Oreal Colour Riche in Fairest Nude

on 4/25/2013 5:47:00 AM

Amazing pinky nude color even against my very fair skin. Hydrating, opaque and glossy. Beautiful<3

on 4/22/2013 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Love this lipstick! Goes on smooth and looks very natural....

on 4/18/2013 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is a gorgeous lipstick! It's great for those who love a nude lip! It has a bit of a mauve.. Pinkish tone to it which makes it that much more gorgeous! It is super smooth and moisturizing... Almost too smooth that the lipstick kinda bends back a bit (be careful). A con in the smell... It doesn't bother me to be quite honest with you but as you can see on here it bothers quite a few people! But I would reccomend :)

on 3/19/2013 8:28:00 AM

I love it. I see a lot of complaints about the smell of this lipstick, but I love it. I had forgotten L'Oreal lipsticks had this smell/taste and I really like it. That said, the color on me is the perfect nude. I bought it lastnight at CVS and it was $10.69, quite expensive for a ds lipstick, but still cheaper than a high end. I do find it somewhat moisturizing, but as the day wears on and it wears off, my lips are a little dry. I should just reapply! Will definitely repurchase when I run out.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I like the color and it makes my lips look smooth and made up....sadly it is the exact.same. color. Yes. The exact same color as my NC25 lips. Not sure if this is frustrating or useful.

on 1/19/2013 9:55:00 AM

The smell of this lipstick is truly repulsive. It smells like a vat of wax. I tried it for a week or so and hoped I'd get used to it, but I can't get past it. The consistency is not great, either. Just like it smells like wax, it feels like wax as you apply it. It settles into the creases of my lips, doesn't blend out. The color is just OK. All in all, meh.

on 1/18/2013 4:46:00 PM

I know this is supposed to be the best nude since sliced bread, but I don't like it very much. I love the Colour Riche line in general because most of them are creamy, decently pigmented, and don't tear up my lips. But, as other reviewers have noted, this particular shade chaps my lips like nobody's business. In addition, though it looks like a beautiful pinky/brown shade in the tube, it somehow translates to a chalky mess on my lips no matter how I prep them or what I top it with. I had forgotten how difficult this shade is to work with for me, and pulled it out to wear to work today. Yuck. I had to wipe it off again and try another shade when I got there. I don't doubt that it's working for someone since it gets such high marks. But with my fair, cool-toned skin it's just disappointing.

on 12/31/2012 3:14:00 PM

I've heard beauty bloggers, gurus, and Youtubers RAVE about this product. I've heard my friends say "go and try it!", and I actually believed all the hype over this lipstick that was supposed to be the perfect nude.
WELL THEY WERE WRONG, PEOPLE.
Wroooong.
This settled into all the little creases on my lips, and looked, generally, nearly white. It looked chalky, caky, and dry, but was a very creamy formula. It made my lips flake as well, which is hella not attractive, and smelled like old-lady lipstick (chemicals, musty fragrance, you get the picture.)
It's over-hyped, not because of the formula, but because of the TERRIBLE color that looked so lovely in the tube. In the lipstick bullet, it looks like a rosy, beautiful brown. On the lips, it looks tacky white, like I chugged a bottle of glue or ate frosting. Nasty.

on 12/29/2012 4:38:00 PM

I LOVE this lipstick. It's my all-time favorite nude. It goes on super smoothly, and it looks great with almost any gloss. If you're looking for a great, true nude, this is the one. I don't usually buy L'oreal lip products, but this lipstick is the top of the line. I like it better than any of my higher end lipsticks, and it's a complete steal for the price.

on 12/19/2012 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I HAVE FOUND MY PERFECT PINK NUDE LIPSTICK :D!! It smells like a very generic lipstick but the color is on point. I've been searching high and low for that perfect nude pink lips. This bad boy is the one for me. For about $6 at target, this lipstick is perfect. I have a warm skintone and most nude shades out there are more fitted towards cooler toned people so it's been quite a search.

It's moisturizing and opaque. Wahhh, did I mention it was $6? Here I was ready to throw my dollar bills at MAC & YSL.

I won't dock it off points for smell, it's not repulsive but it's what I expected from a drugstore lipstick.

Popular Lipsticks