November 26, 2014 | 1252 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche in Fairest Nude

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by mikxoh

I HAVE FOUND MY PERFECT PINK NUDE LIPSTICK :D!! It smells like a very generic lipstick but the color is on point. I've been searching high and low for that perfect nude pink lips. This bad boy is the one for me. For about $6 at target, this lipstick is perfect. I have a warm skintone and most nude shades out there are more fitted towards cooler toned people so it's been quite a search.

It's moisturizing and opaque. Wahhh, did I mention it was $6? Here I was ready to throw my dollar bills at MAC & YSL.

I won't dock it off points for smell, it's not repulsive but it's what I expected from a drugstore lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by mzmaheen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Pros:
-The perfect nude for my golden tan skin
- Moisturizing
- Lasts a decent time

Cons
- SMELLS LIKE NAIR *GROSS*
- The packaging is a nightmare, they should just do REVLON/MAC like packaging, or if they wanna be that fancy then why not YSL lol

Overall i really do like this lipstick, and would buy it again. It cost about 10$ CAD
so could be cheaper since this is Drugstore.

---------
Looks great with a soft pink/peachy lip gloss

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

For my skin (NW 40/43) this is definitely "concealer nude" when worn alone. I normally wear this under UD Lip Junkie in Naked and what a great combo that is! Took off a lippy because of the chemically lipstick smell. I know some people like it because thats how makeup "used to smell", but I think its atrocious.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 10:28:00 AM More reviews by krys623

I absolutely love this lipstick. This is the prefect nude for me, not too pink, not too nude, just right. I like to pair this with MAC Oyster Girl lipgloss. This is also an excellent dupe of MAC Blankety (which I also own and love). Im an NC42 for reference.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by EmmaLouise18

So this is my first dabble in nude lip products. My lips are highly pigmented, so it is difficult to find something that doesn't wash me out This nude-which is on the verge of not really even being nude-has nice pink and brown undertones, which makes it much more wearable for me. It is very creamy and moisturizing. The one problem I had was the smell. It is absolutely horrific. Generally I am not sensitive to smell, but this is just bad. It wears away after about five mintues, but applying it is frustrating where the smell is concerned. I probably won't repurchase, only because of the scent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by lavenderwig

i guess when loreal says nude anywhere on their products, they mean it is just going to be the color of regular lips. twice i have bought a product from the colour riche line with "nude" in the name. and they both actually look the same, but the other one is better, because it's a balm and has argan oil as well as the spf. oh well, i'm not mad, i just find some products misleading and it gets on my nerves, such as this. i will be returning it. i wish i could find the receipt for the other product, because i would return it too. also i find it weird that this lipstick case is hideous, when the balm i have has an elegant case.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by KelseyP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Finally! A nude lip that works for me and doesn't wash me out! I have been searching for a pretty, pinkish nude lip to copy an Adele look, but they all looked horrid on me till this - soft, creamy natural looking and only $8! Will be buying a backup (or 6) of this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by seven12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick. I bought my first tube probably 10 years ago and I will keep buying it as long as I can. I'm pale (NC15-20), but my lips are very pigmented and pink. It's hard sometimes to find a good, "my lips but better" nude. This one is just right for me-- not too light or too dark, and not too pink or brown or orange. It's creamy and a little moisturizing, too. I love pairing this Too Faced Pink Leopard bronzer and smokey eye makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2012 9:05:00 PM More reviews by galcapsfan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this lipstick so much I can't describe it! It is the perfect color for me. Its more of a MLBB color for me, but on some it could look like a nude. This is my go to everyday color for my lips. I have super dry lips, like nothing besides petroleum jelly works to relieve my dry lips, and I have no problem using this lipstick because it is that creamy! Granted, you do need to exfoliate the night before because just like any nude it will stick to any dry or flaky areas on your lips. My only precaution is if you are very sensitive to smells you will hate this. When you think of a scent of a drugstore lipstick, this is what the lipstick smells like. But after a few minutes I don't notice the smell. Next time I go to the drugstore, I'm getting another one of these to put in my backpack!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2012 12:43:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

WOW. I have got to say that I LOVE this lipstick. I really like my lips to be bold - bright pinks, reds, etc. But lately I've been on the lookout for some nude shades to pair with some bold eyes, and even everyday use. This color is to die for - it's a rosey-nude color. I used to hate nude lips because I can not STAND the "concealer lip look". I like my lips to be accentuated, and I just wasn't a fan of the nude. I am totally a believer now! This stuff is so creamy, it never dries out my lips. Just a warning though, exfoliate your lips if needed before you wear this lipstick because if you have any cracks or any dry spots on your lips this super creamy formula will make them stand out. Not a biggie though. I love to pair this with a sheer pink/gold glitter gloss and it combines together so beautifully. My boyfriend compliments me every time I wear this lipstick because he loves how natural it looks and how "big" my lips look. love!