Bare Escentuals Heavenly Face Brush

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I really adore the softness of this brush. You do have to get used to it though since it's flat, you tend to apply more foundation without even realizing until you look up close and go "eww, that's a little heavy looking" However, it's easy to get the hang of it and the shedding of this brush is almost non-existent. I was so over the original brushes they give you with your kit. The shedding had gotten so bad once I was done with my mineral veil each day I would have to go back through with tweezers and pick off all the little hairs on my face, plus the scratchiness was becoming very undesirable. I'd like to find an angled blush brush with these type of bristles then I would find that one "heavenly: as well.

This is the brush that BE really should consider doing their infomercials with when advertising their mineral makeup foundation. I've been using BE m/u for 4 years now and I have just about every brush they sell, however, I was getting a bit tired of that scratchy feeling on my face when applying the foundation. I would use their flat maximum coverage concealer brush to dip into the minerals and gently buff onto any discolorations, blemishes, etc., but then I would use the handi buki to buff in everything and that scratchy feeling doesn't leave one feeling flawless and beautiful......until today...when I purchased the Heavenly Face Brush...it makes all the difference at least to me in application. It's so gentle and soft on the skin and yet it holds the minerals well while buffing them in. This brush is worth every penny and I'm so glad I purchased it. My skin now does look flawless. If you've been hating BE brushes...you should get this one...it's worth it!

I had been using an angled blush brush with my bare escentuals blushes and just wasn't getting the right application. It looked messy and lopsided. I'm not that great with applying makeup so I really need all the help I can get and use the right tools. In realizing that I referred to MUA as I typically do and found the reviews for the Heavenly face brush. Thank you MUA'ers!! This brush is fantastic and makes such a great difference. The application is even and goes on so easily and accurately. I fully intend to buy more to use with different shades.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I've been using, and loving, BE foundation for the past 7 years. I've used a variety of brushes over these past years, starting with the standard Flawless Application brush, which was OK but not great, plus various kabukis. I read raves about this brush here, and on Delphi's BE Addicts site (great resource for anyone interested in BE), and since BE was having their F&F sale, I decided to try it. I love it! It's very soft, but dense, and applies the BE like a dream. I get a nice, even application that looks so natural. And no shedding! Makes me love my BE even more. The regular price of this brush is $30, and is, IMO, worth every penny. Application is key for BE, so if you're having issues with this, give this brush a try.

I bought BE foundation about 5 months ago and had just been using a regular kabuki brush and i just liked the foundation, i used it every once in awhile. I was at Ulta last night and I finally decided to splurge on a brush and I was drawn to the Heavenly brush.. it looked perfect for application and WOW was I right!!!! I couldn't stop looking in the mirror all night, it completely makes all the difference with the foundation. Yes, its expensive but it is worth EVERY PENNY. Okay I'm going to go put on my BE foundation and mineral veil and stare at my flawless application some more!

If you're going to try Bare Minerals foundation, you HAVE to have this brush. It works beautifully! DO NOT go for the yellow puffy one, as it will fall apart after the first washing.

Just PERFECT !
I bought Bare Minerals MOXIE box just because of the 3 flat brushes that comes with the set. What a DEAL !

Just the Heavenly Face Brush cost $30.00 and i bought the set of the 3 Brushes: Heavenly Face Brush, Heavenly Blush, and Buki Eye plus Bare mineral's makeup for only $58.00, less than the 3 brushes together.

I just have to say it was a great choice ! The brushes are just PERFECT.

Heavenly Face is soft, the flat surface is perfect to buff powder with a natural look as a result.

I use this brush to apply my Dior Forever Compact and i achieve with no effort, the airbrushed look i love !

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I agree with my fellow reviewers. This brush should be in ALL starter kits. I have no idea why this brush is consistently linked with application of the face colors. Pfft!! WONDERFUL brush for application of the BE foundation. It is soft and yes, heavenly, when buffing all over my face. It applies the BE foundation evenly. I can do light coverage or heavier coverage. It is a fantastic brush - and feels as if I'm giving my face special treatment. My only complaint is that I wish I could get around my nose creases a little better - but that is what the Maximum Concealer brush is for. Plus I have heard they are coming out with a smaller Heavenly brush that I might try???

Bottom Line - this brush is a MUST HAVE. It blows the awful Kabuki brush out of the water. I do like the Flawless Application brush - but I prefer to use that for mineral veil and the face colors. GET THIS BRUSH!!!!! You will NOT be sorry!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

THIS is the brush they SHOULD sell with the starter kits. Even if it meant charging a few dollars more for the kit, it would likely convert a few more people over to Bare Escentuals. This super soft brush has a flat head and is packed with dense bristles. Compared to the heavenly face brush, the "flawless" face brush is like rubbing twigs over your face. If you are using Bare Minerals, you really should toss your old brush and try this one.

This is one of my all-time favorite MU brushes. I cannot imagine being w/o it. If I were to loose it I would replace immediately!!!

Popular Makeup Brushes