August 20, 2014 | 2068 users online

Makeup Brushes - Bare Escentuals - Heavenly Face Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2008 3:59:00 PM More reviews by fritzygirl

I had been using an angled blush brush with my bare escentuals blushes and just wasn't getting the right application. It looked messy and lopsided. I'm not that great with applying makeup so I really need all the help I can get and use the right tools. In realizing that I referred to MUA as I typically do and found the reviews for the Heavenly face brush. Thank you MUA'ers!! This brush is fantastic and makes such a great difference. The application is even and goes on so easily and accurately. I fully intend to buy more to use with different shades.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2008 4:31:00 AM More reviews by CatMc

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using, and loving, BE foundation for the past 7 years. I've used a variety of brushes over these past years, starting with the standard Flawless Application brush, which was OK but not great, plus various kabukis. I read raves about this brush here, and on Delphi's BE Addicts site (great resource for anyone interested in BE), and since BE was having their F&F sale, I decided to try it. I love it! It's very soft, but dense, and applies the BE like a dream. I get a nice, even application that looks so natural. And no shedding! Makes me love my BE even more. The regular price of this brush is $30, and is, IMO, worth every penny. Application is key for BE, so if you're having issues with this, give this brush a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2008 9:49:00 AM More reviews by girlinbetween

I bought BE foundation about 5 months ago and had just been using a regular kabuki brush and i just liked the foundation, i used it every once in awhile. I was at Ulta last night and I finally decided to splurge on a brush and I was drawn to the Heavenly brush.. it looked perfect for application and WOW was I right!!!! I couldn't stop looking in the mirror all night, it completely makes all the difference with the foundation. Yes, its expensive but it is worth EVERY PENNY. Okay I'm going to go put on my BE foundation and mineral veil and stare at my flawless application some more!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2008 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Sunscreen1

If you're going to try Bare Minerals foundation, you HAVE to have this brush. It works beautifully! DO NOT go for the yellow puffy one, as it will fall apart after the first washing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2008 12:00:00 PM More reviews by maquillaje8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just PERFECT !
I bought Bare Minerals MOXIE box just because of the 3 flat brushes that comes with the set. What a DEAL !

Just the Heavenly Face Brush cost $30.00 and i bought the set of the 3 Brushes: Heavenly Face Brush, Heavenly Blush, and Buki Eye plus Bare mineral's makeup for only $58.00, less than the 3 brushes together.

I just have to say it was a great choice ! The brushes are just PERFECT.

Heavenly Face is soft, the flat surface is perfect to buff powder with a natural look as a result.

I use this brush to apply my Dior Forever Compact and i achieve with no effort, the airbrushed look i love !

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2008 5:26:00 PM More reviews by jenaht

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I agree with my fellow reviewers. This brush should be in ALL starter kits. I have no idea why this brush is consistently linked with application of the face colors. Pfft!! WONDERFUL brush for application of the BE foundation. It is soft and yes, heavenly, when buffing all over my face. It applies the BE foundation evenly. I can do light coverage or heavier coverage. It is a fantastic brush - and feels as if I'm giving my face special treatment. My only complaint is that I wish I could get around my nose creases a little better - but that is what the Maximum Concealer brush is for. Plus I have heard they are coming out with a smaller Heavenly brush that I might try???

Bottom Line - this brush is a MUST HAVE. It blows the awful Kabuki brush out of the water. I do like the Flawless Application brush - but I prefer to use that for mineral veil and the face colors. GET THIS BRUSH!!!!! You will NOT be sorry!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2008 3:29:00 PM More reviews by camillacamilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

THIS is the brush they SHOULD sell with the starter kits. Even if it meant charging a few dollars more for the kit, it would likely convert a few more people over to Bare Escentuals. This super soft brush has a flat head and is packed with dense bristles. Compared to the heavenly face brush, the "flawless" face brush is like rubbing twigs over your face. If you are using Bare Minerals, you really should toss your old brush and try this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2007 10:18:00 PM More reviews by addysmom

This is one of my all-time favorite MU brushes. I cannot imagine being w/o it. If I were to loose it I would replace immediately!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2007 4:07:00 AM More reviews by Tramrak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL! this brush (along with a final and accurate color match to Fairly Light instead of the Medium Beige another SA had matched me to) completely turned over a new leaf for Bare Minerals and i. i am a born-again BE lover! the standard issue brush that they sell w/the starter kits and as a partner to the foundation when you're first starting out with BE (the Flawless Face brush) is awful, rough feeling, sheds a ton, loses it shape and doesn't apply the foundation well. i have no clue whatsoever why they don't make this the brush that is first given to you, i guarantee it would change the way many people feel about BE. this Heavenly Face brush is just what the title says-- heavenly! it is super, super, super soft and the flat head is perfect for making full contact w/your skin and really buffing the minerals into a sheer, comfortable layer. i myself am lucky that i have pretty good skin so i only need a light layer but i can definitely see this brush working very well for more coverage, if needed. i totally agree w/what Lalalie_xoxo says about it feeling like you're getting a facial massage while you're using this brush! the size of the brush makes it great for getting around the smaller areas of your face like your chin and temples while still being big and dense enough to have your whole face finished in record time. i felt that it applied the minerals much more smoothly and evenly than the Flawless Face brush ever did. if you are anywhere from an occasional user to a die-hard everyday user of BE, you NEED this brush in your arsenal! please give it a chance! (btw, there are some on ebay for much cheaper than the $30 i paid at the BE Boutique-- although, the brush is DEFINITELY worth $30 and i'd gladly pay that again if necessary).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2007 8:49:00 AM More reviews by crihai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this flat top brush. Mine is soft and does not shed. The head is medium size and quite dense, so it works well for mineral foundations. I have another two flat top brushes, one from Everyday Minerals (old version with white goat hair) and one from Trish McEvoy (a mini brush, M20 I think). All are soft, the EM has a very large head, but it's less dense, the trish one is dense, but a bit small, so it's the BE which is the best for foundations (I also have the Smashbox 19, which is big and dense, but not as soft as flat top brushes). I like that I can use the BE also for blush, so it's good for travel (it's also quite short). I have the orange handle version, it's quite cute.