October 20, 2014 | 1453 users online

Mascara - Lancome - L -extreme Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2009 2:17:00 PM More reviews by caoscalmo

I bought the waterproof version of this mascara. LENGTHEN is the word for this mascara. It does exactly that and Only that.
This mascara really adds length to the lashes. It has staying power and it looks very natural. It smudges a little (but very little) after long hours.

For those who wants volume, this may not be the right mascara, but for those who wants length, this is fabulous! I very much reccomend it! I have been using it for 4 months and it hasn't dried out. :)
I always curl my eyelashes beforehand with shu uemura's eyecurler, both works really well together.

It doesn't cause any fall out for the lashes, I love the packaging. The only downside is that it's quite pricey. Nonetheless it is a very good buy and I'd definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2009 12:18:00 AM More reviews by reveriepapillon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love how it holds the curl and lengthen the lashes! now, if only it would volumize as well! but alas...I am still looking for such a WONDER product~!

Considering my oily lids, the waterproof version of this one still smudges a bit for me~ but I would say it would go a good 4 hrs before smudging, which is pretty impressive considering my oily lids!! A primer certainly helps~~!

when I use on clients, I'd have to scoop it out, so in my dreamland I would like the neck of the tube to be wider for access other than a brush or spoolie. But that's my only complaint about the packaging. Price, I think, is still expensive~ but I would rather buy this than have raccoon eyes!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2009 10:08:00 AM More reviews by Cosmetalogical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my daytime/regular use mascara. Its pretty good, gives lots of length and coats evenly. The packaging is a nice interesting shape. I'll keep going to back to this even if its a little on the pricey side.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2009 6:52:00 PM More reviews by ccjcjl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a review for Lancome's L'Extreme mascara in black.

I have a sample size of this. Today I put this on and... wow... I only buy drugstore makeup, but this made me want to buy department store! There was no clumping, and my "naturally clumping" eyelashes (they grow in strange directions) looked separated! How does it do that?! They looked really long. They looked like natural falsies. (I have moderate to sparse lashes.) I took off a lippie because it took all the curl out of my curled lashes. :( And I don't want to curl after applying mascara because there's greater chance of the lashes breaking.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2009 4:22:00 PM More reviews by ValerieD16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Keep turning back to this. It lengthens and defines. I wish it volumized more. Easy to apply and stays well.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2009 5:14:00 PM More reviews by isabellaxxmarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Pros:
Great length
Nice and Black
Overall nice

Cons:
the bristles on the brush are hard
expensive

The Bottom Line:
I got this as a sample and I really like it. I think that it is a nice mascara, but as I am a teenager I dont have the time or money to go around buying HE mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2009 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Giannina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a really good mascara, It makes my eyelashes so much bigger than what they are

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2009 4:10:00 PM More reviews by KikiBee09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG mascara. I use the waterproof version. This lengthens my lashes without clumping or flaking. The colour lasts all day, which is a necessity for me as my lashes are blond and it looks awful when only parts of my lashes are black by the end of the day. The price is a bit high, but a tube of this actually lasts me for three months without drying out or becoming funky beforehand like a lot of other brands I have used. My lashes are relatively curly to begin with, so I can't speak to how this works for those who need to curl their lashes, but I find this mascara does not weigh them down or make them look like creepy spider legs. I will buy this again and again without a doubt!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2009 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Threshold

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is for the waterproof version. I think this is the best waterproof, long-wearing (24hr) mascara I've tried since MF quit making something similar in the 80's. Since then I've poured a lot of wasted money into finding my hg wp mascara... And here it is, at last! I managed to find a fresh two-fer lot at an online auction site, so I have one for my purse or beach/pool tote, and the other at home. Shopping this way helps get around the price tag a bit. It goes easily, has a great brush, will accommodate up to three carefully applied layers, lengthens & thickens without looking fake or cheap, doesn't flake/smudge/run, and does NOT cause my lashes to fall out (as other brands often do.) It also comes off easily with eye makeup remover. I love it an hope Lancome keeps it on the market for a very long time.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2009 2:19:00 AM More reviews by actionwoman

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've used and like Lancome mascaras before, so I was expecting that this one would be just as good as the ones I've used in the past. Wrong!

As someone mentioned, it's very dry so you need to work very fast and is difficult to remove (I have the waterproof version) even with eye makeup remover. It also makes my lashes uncurl - I use my lash curler then apply this and they're straighter than they were before curling.

The shape of the part you hold in your hand (the top) is too curvy and makes it awkward to hold properly.

I'm disappointed that I paid about $30 for this. f